• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
https://www.wacotrib.com/news/polic...cle_f8a4593f-8f2b-5f5e-99f5-fd1ee0d8032c.html
Three McLennan County residents, including a Waco Independent School District employee and her husband, were arrested last week stemming from an ongoing investigation into the sexual abuse of a child, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton confirmed Monday.
587421d484848.image.jpg

Trey Allen Cartwright, 34, of Ross; Fredrick Edward Lougheed, 47, and Stephanie Lyn Parker-Lougheed, 46, both of Robinson; were arrested Thursday after Waco police and the U.S. Marshals Task Force executed search and arrest warrants at Cartwright’s home in Ross and the Lougheed’s home in Robinson, Swanton said. Each of the warrants were connected to an outcry of a child under the age of 14 that reportedly happened within the past several months when the girl allegedly engaged in sex with both Cartwright and Frederick Lougheed.
Swanton said detectives with Waco police’s Crimes Against Children unit began investigating when Cartwright allegedly began to have a sexual relationship with the girl at his home on more than one occasion before he took the girl to have sex with Fredrick Lougheed. Cartwright was arrested Thursday on a charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child and a charge of continuous trafficking of a person on Friday.
Police also arrested Fredrick Lougheed on Thursday on five counts of sexual abuse of a child after officers entered his and his wife’s Robinson home. Police also found methamphetamine in the home where the couple live with their underage children, Swanton said.
Police arrested Stephanie Parker-Lougheed on two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
Parker-Lougheed, a Lake Air Montessori Magnet School teacher, was placed on paid administrative leave following her arrest as school officials await additional details regarding Parker-Lougheed’s arrest.

Cartwright remained in McLennan County Jail on Monday on a total surety bond of $400,000 and Fredrick Lougheed remained in jail on a surety bond of $1.25 million, plus an unrelated $750 bond for nonpayment of child support, jail records show. Stephanie Parker-Lougheed posted a $10,000 surety bond Friday and was released.
Swanton said the case remains under investigation and no other information was available.

Last edited:
Meth you say?

Poppycock! These individuals appear to be completely in charge of their faculties.

*cough* metheyes *cough*
[doublepost=1484872993,1484872898][/doublepost]I would also like to say that any school can call themselves "Montessori". I doubt this school is one with accreditation.

Aaaand, I was wrong. Lake Air Montessori is, indeed an AMS accredited school.

Awesome. :grumpy:

Last edited:
587421d484848.image.jpg

Swanton said the case remains under investigation and no other information was available.[/QUOTE]
she looks like someone just stuck a live cattle prod up her ass which all of them deserve repeatedly. They had to have been offering allot of money & drugs to the kid to get her to comply but that wouldn't have even been enough, imo

Yikes! If that crazy looking bitch was my wife, id be fucking somebody else to!! No way in hell id be any kind of vulnerable in the presence of that horror!! Not to mention sleeping in a bed with that!!! Talk about sleeping with one eye opened!
I would make sure i was fucking someone of legal age!!

@Muriel Schwenck @Satanica
Aug 03, 2018

Trey Allen Cartwright, 36, of West pleaded guilty Friday morning to one count of continuous sexual abuse of a young child, three counts of sexual abuse of a child and three counts of sexual performance of a child.

He was sentenced to 40 years in prison on the first count and 20 years on the other five counts.

The sentences will run concurrently.

The sexual assaults occurred between May 30, 2013 and April 19 2016, an arrest affidavit says.

In May of 2013, Cartwright took the teen girl on a back road near Ross Road and raped her, the affidavit says.

In July of 2013, Cartwright gave the teen girl drugs and raped her in Hewitt, and then forced her to perform oral sex on one of his friends, the affidavit says.

In February, 2015, Cartwright took the teen girl “from an area behind Midway High school to his address in Hewitt, then into an open field" where he raped her, the affidavit says.
And in April 2016, Cartwright "took the victim to an address on Fort Graham Road near West where he received narcotics and money in exchange for which the girl performed oral sex on one of his friends, the affidavit says.
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/W...y-raped-teenage-girl-sentenced-490005501.html

Last edited:
I'm glad the last article fixed the terminology and calls rape, rape. Not like the first article where it says "began a sexual relationship".

Back