• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"we will be signing orders all day within one hour" of when I take office. That was a little disheartening to hear today.

But he corrected himself and also stated that he didn't want to be signing anything Drunk or recovering from a hangover. The man is conscientious ... I would bet my dog that Hilary Clinton
had a box of wine and a some glasses stashed in her desk, showed up to work smashed all of the time. Drank when she got a hair cut, drank at the spa ... all on your dime.

And what does that picture have to do with anything? What is it supposed to represent.
I refuse to be part of that. It's no one's business AND completely irrelevant to this thread.

Let's get back to the cabinet picks. How about Sessions? I honestly do not think they have enough "evidence" on him to sway enough republicans to vote the other way.

But he corrected himself and also stated that he didn't want to be signing anything Drunk or recovering from a hangover. The man is conscientious ... I would bet my dog that Hilary Clinton
had a box of wine and a some glasses stashed in her desk, showed up to work smashed all of the time. Drank when she got a hair cut, drank at the spa ... all on your dime.
I hope to God he didn't say this. The president should NOT be drinking more then a glass of wine occasionally at dinner at a evening function. There is no way he actually said this.
[doublepost=1484857656,1484857507][/doublepost]
I refuse to be part of that. It's no one's business AND completely irrelevant to this thread.

Let's get back to the cabinet picks. How about Sessions? I honestly do not think they have enough "evidence" on him to sway enough republicans to vote the other way.
Yes but after doing a lot of digging, I can not find any evidence, besides unsubstantiated that he was or is racist. Actually to the contrary. Besides the cries of racism, what, if anything else, bothers you about him?

AND completely irrelevant to this thread.

So are wormy assholes ... wormy assholes don't have a thing to do with this thread either.

Megan still wins!
[doublepost=1484857805,1484857664][/doublepost]
I hope to God he didn't say this. The president should NOT be drinking more then a glass of wine occasionally at dinner at a evening function. There is no way he actually said this.

Well he did and it was smart. its his inauguration ... its his party and he can get wasted if he wants too. That he has the sense to not start signing documents wasted is a plus. That he is honest about it is probably why he will be the best president ever.

Yes but after doing a lot of digging, I can not find any evidence, besides unsubstantiated that he was or is racist. Actually to the contrary. Besides the cries of racism, what, if anything else, bothers you about him?

That was pretty much it. I mean he made some off color remark about the KKK but that also goes back to an accusation of racism without proof. I heard Loretta Scott King wrote a whole long thing about him, I think I will read it later.

No I voted for Trump and I am a staunch supporter. But his inauguration isn't a time to "get drunk and party" It's a time to accept a HUGE responsibility and he should be in his right mind to do so! Period. This isn't a get drunk and party up kind of day. This is him taking a oath to the American people, this bothers me, if in fact, it is true.
This should be taken with all seriousness! Not a time to kick up your heals! The time to do that was the night he WON!!! Not the DAY he takes oath!!!

This isn't a get drunk and party up kind of day.

I would argue that he doesn't get that kind of day for the next 4 years, maybe a little buzz on vacation but definitely not, get fucked up and be hung-over. Being the President is a 24/7 job.

The exact quote is:

"[D]ay one – which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right? I mean my day one is going to be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration,” Trump said in an interview with the Times of London.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...ne-of-my-administration-starts-on-Monday.html

That was pretty much it. I mean he made some off color remark about the KKK but that also goes back to an accusation of racism without proof. I heard Loretta Scott King wrote a whole long thing about him, I think I will read it later.
I did read into his 1986 hearing. Mostly innuendoes and your word against mine. Nothing concrete and I feel mostly a witch hunt. The ONLY reason I say this is because he was instrumental in breaking up the KKK in Alamaba.
https://stream.org/black-pastors-sa...-racist-urge-senate-confirm-attorney-general/

Did you read this?

Sessions fought to deseg Schools and he prosecuted and got the death penalty for KKK leader Henry Francis Hays.

Read this also. It's not bias but it states a lot of info to give you an idea where to look and who to look up.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/in-al...alty-for-kkk-murderer-updated/article/2005461

Last edited:
Fucking A Lith. This is beyond you being an asshole about my kid not potty training till she was four. Diaf isn't my friend at all, and even I find your constant attacks on her child to me excessively mean. She posted pics of her daughter and told us how hard her life was at the time cause she needed to tell someone, and we were there. I don't need to tear her down to make myself feel better, and you don't either. She may be an abrasive cunt of huge proportions but she hasn't said one word about your dead daughter. And she could. So maybe stop all the shit about her kid?

I am getting very tired of having to tell you to keep it on topic. If there is an obvious lack of anything other than slinging insults it will be deleted. Cut it out already.

So are wormy assholes ... wormy assholes don't have a thing to do with this thread either.

Megan still wins!
[doublepost=1484857805,1484857664][/doublepost]

Well he did and it was smart. its his inauguration ... its his party and he can get wasted if he wants too. That he has the sense to not start signing documents wasted is a plus. That he is honest about it is probably why he will be the best president ever.

Except that Trump has publicly stated he is a teetotaler (his brother, Fred, died of cirrhosis or some other alcohol-related disease).

So if he said that as you claim, he is just blathering out yet another untruth.

you once again are really showing your ignorance. Being as where I was born along with many dems I was raised around guns since birth and am damn good at using them. Also, I'm not left unless that is supposed to mean this side of sanity with common sense and intelligence which it looks like compared to the nutters on either rabid unsubstantiated extremes.

you once again are really showing your ignorance. Being as where I was born along with many dems I was raised around guns since birth and am damn good at using them. Also, I'm not left unless that is supposed to mean this side of sanity with common sense and intelligence which it looks like compared to the nutters on either rabid unsubstantiated extremes.
Just curious, Who is this directed towards? :)

Just curious, Who is this directed towards? :)
this is odd, half the time on what I wrote the quote thing didn't come up first it was directed to megan[?] who said that any non GOP would get creamed and is calling everyone leftists further showing lack of knowledge of this area, lol

this is odd, half the time on what I wrote the quote thing didn't come up first it was directed to megan[?] who said that any non GOP would get creamed and is calling everyone leftists further showing lack of knowledge of this area, lol

Yeah, that one doesn't have the tightest hold on well, much of anything. Scroll and roll, baby.

And they need to get over the white man who enslaved them and built a nation on their backs because it was, like, so long ago.

Yeah they really do. I don't know what else to say. White people have been enslaved plenty over the course of history, African-Americans just happened to be the last! That doesn't happen in the western world anymore.

I'm so ashamed that my ancestors enslaved African-Americans when I think about it, but I have to just let it go. There's nothing I can do about that. If African-Americans enslaved my ancestors? I'd be pretty fucking angry, no doubt. For any chance at harmony, I'd have to let it go. Could I? I don't know.

I do know that I'd be way more likely to be racist if I was angry with African-Americans as opposed to being ashamed with my own race. Therefore, using basic logic and understanding of human emotion allows me to reasonably conclude that black people are more likely to be racist towards white people over slavery- than vice versa. That's not finger pointing. I understand and empathize with them because of it.

Everywhere you look, there are white people helping out people of all races, all over the world. Yet we have to feel like we are more racist than the rest? That is common perception among many people in this world, yourself included. It's sickening. I don't feel the way you do though, that's why it causes me to feel anger. Definitely not shame. However, you and a lot of other white people are busy trying to blindly repay a debt that can never be repaid. It's leading to more and more racism because you are alienating your own race to fight racism. And you do it willingly. It's disgusting.

Edited To Add: Anger definitely leads to racism. I don't identify as a racist, but I am surely a lot closer to being a racist now that anger is involved. Now that I'm angry about people stupidly pointing out how racist white people are, while ignoring how many white people are willing to help out other races in so many ways! I don't really see that kind of help from other races to be quite honest. Hell! Genocide is still being committed in other parts of the world! NOT by white people, I should be quick to add.

In theory? I'm becoming a racist. In practice? No of course not. However, my views are definitely pro white people now, which they never used to be. You social justice warriors can keep paying a blind eye to the problem you're creating, but it's happening! It's already years into the process...

Last edited:
Since our neighbors to the North seem to love the Orange One so very much, I propose we offer a trade.

I would gladly take that little shit, Beiber, if y'all take Cheeto Man.

I would almost feel guilty except you Canadians really seem to love the buffoon. So win/win.

African-Americans
Stop saying African-American, even the Federal Government uses the term Black.

http://www.census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

Notice that the about census web page says "White" not "White or European-American etc".

I agree with you, as an American person of mixed descent, we cannot change the past or make currently alive humans repay the debts of their ancestors, it can never be done. We can't undo anything, only move forward and think more conscientiously in our actions.

Honestly you would think that people would be more up in arms over things that matter like all the currently alive children (might as well be slaves) making our clothing and shoes in Asia.

Ivanka and Tiffany's dresses for the concert or whatever they were having tonight were ugly. Thats what happens when you depend on 12yo Cambodian girls working in sweatshops to make your dresses.
I still believe Melania is a Russian fembot sent her to undermine American democracy and turn us into a puppet state. Barron was made in a secret lab.
Also pretty sure that Trumps toupee is what gives him his strength but becos he has a weak chin his neck cant handle his yuuuuugggee ego so he is slowly collapsing under the stress. I'm taking bets on when he will completely cave in from the pressure.
[doublepost=1484896753,1484896208][/doublepost]Also all the people who voted for this Tangerine Tyrant and are now worried about losing their ACA should have thought about that before they voted him in. Schadenfreude.
People talking big shit about Obamacare and yet have 0 clue that its the ACA and that they and a lot of people like them will be fucked without.
So many tears on Facebook I could drink for days.
xfrkwo.jpg

But hey its what the people wanted tho....

Well, here we go guys.... 3 hours till Obama is no more. I see some of my conservative friends already cumming all over FB.

I will say this, I wish nothing but the best for this country I love so deeply. I do not think Trump is even remotely close to the best, but I truly hope he surprises me and all my liberal buddies.

I am marching tomorrow, and I am proud to let him and all our representatives know that women are not going to put up with being marginalized. I still hope we can pass the ERA and I want the government to stop taxing my period.

So, good luck to you all, and I hope we don't all die today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back