• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/affidavit-nephew-beat-uncle-with-hammer-saw/388463147
[....]
Officers were called to a home at about 10 a.m. on Jan. 11 on Knoll Ridge Circle and found Justin Warren, 31, face down in the yard and covered in blood, according to a police affidavit.

Warren, who wasn't injured, told the officers that he and his uncle, Robert Perry, 57, had been working on the roof when they got into a verbal argument. Warren said Perry came at him with a saw, so he went at him with a hammer. The fight escalated and Warren hit Perry several times, then cut his face with a circular saw.

Perry was found on the roof with "massive injuries about his head and face," the affidavit states. He was flown to Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. Warren was arrested at the scene.

Warren told officers while being interviewed that he "got high and killed someone," thinking that Perry was dead.

While being read his Miranda Rights, Warren told officers, "I guess I need an attorney. No I don't! I will sign a statement against myself. I killed my uncle! I beat him with a hammer, then cut him up with a Skil saw," the affidavit states.

Warren has been charged with aggravated assault. His bond has been set at $200,000.
warren_1484859595072_7726567_ver1.0.jpeg

Perry's wife, Nancy, started GoFundMe page to help with hospital bills. On the page, she stated that Perry, "the most loving man" she has ever met, was attacked by a family member.
[....]
Nancy also mentions that Perry is a veteran, so he doesn't have insurance as he usually goes through a VA hospital, which is why she is raising funds. As of Thursday afternoon, the GoFundMe page had raised over $2,500.
saw_1484860754840_7727029_ver1.0.jpeg

Jesus tapdancing Christ. I was reading this and considering the kind of damage a hammer and saw can do to the human body. That picture at the end is fucking horrifying.

Back