• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
not alot out yet just happened
2gwcqaf.jpg

Keith Coleman​
Police investigating the deaths of a woman and her two children
[....]
have charged the woman's boyfriend with their murders.

The bodies of 36-year-old Christina Sargent, her 10-year-old son, Duwayne Coke, and her 8-year-old daughter, Destiny Sargent, were discovered inside a mobile home around 9:50 p.m. Saturday
[....]
Police announced after 9 p.m. that they had arrested 27-year-old Keith Coleman, who had initially been named a person of interest.
[....]
investigators to find Coleman at a Buckport home after a search for him and his van.

Coleman had been living at the home where the bodies of the mother, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter were found Saturday night
[...]
"He's the only one living inside that home who's still alive and we need to hear his side of the story,
[....]
Public Safety spokesperson Steve McCausland said before Coleman was arrested.
[...]
have not said how they believe the killings were carried out, saying they will wait for the results of the autopsy.

Police will continue to investigate the mobile home Monday.
http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...ect-in-Death-of-Woman-Children-286492311.html

A man was charged Sunday with killing his girlfriend and her two children, whose bodies were found in the mobile home they shared
[....]
Keith Coleman,
[...]
faces three counts of murder in the deaths of 36-year-old Christina Sargent, her 10-year-old son, Duwayne Coke, and her 8-year-old daughter, Destiny Sargent.
[...]
bodies were discovered Saturday night by Penobscot County sheriff’s deputies, who had been alerted by worried relatives.

On a tip, deputies searching for Coleman found him Sunday afternoon at an apartment building in Bucksport where he was visiting friends. The minivan that Coleman had been driving and that police had sought was found parked outside the apartment.

Coleman, 27, was transported to the state police barracks in Bangor for questioning, then sent to the Penobscot County Jail. His first court appearance will be Monday or Tuesday
[...]
Autopsies on the mother and her children are scheduled for Monday.
[...]
http://wwlp.com/2014/12/21/maine-man-charged-with-killing-his-girlfriend-her-2-kids/

Nothing says holidays more than the increase in domestic and spousal violence.

What a piece of shit he is . Like all who take the lives of Mothers and their children . Such a shame their excellent killing skills fail to extend to taking their own lives .

I was just thinking the very same thing. There appears to be an increase in domestic violence situations during the holiday season. How sad for this mother and her kids. May they rest in peace.

Maine murder suspect killed children after they saw mother die, court records say
[...]
charged with killing his girlfriend and her two young children told investigators that he chased down and strangled the 10-year-old boy and 8-year-old girl because they had seen their mother’s death,
[...]
The details are contained in an affidavit about the case against Keith Coleman, who faces three counts of murder in the deaths of Christina Sargent, 36; Duwayne Coke, 10 and Destiny Sargent, 8. Coleman, 27, was ordered held without bail
[...]
Investigators said the three bodies were found Saturday in the mobile home Coleman shared with the victims
[...]
A state medical examiner’s autopsy of the mother and children found all three were killed by “ligature strangulation,” said Timothy Feeley, a spokesman for the Attorney General
[...]
“Two of the deaths involved other forms of asphyxia as well,”

[...]
Court-appointed attorney Martha Harris represented Coleman during his appearance.

[...]
an occasional resident of the mobile home and an aunt of Sargent, “had concerns about domestic violence problems” involving the couple.

[...]
asked a cousin to check on Sargent after she was unable to contact her on Saturday, and the cousin and others found the bodies of Sargent and Destiny before calling 911.
[...]
Coleman told police he fled in a van to a friend’s home after killing Sargent and the two children.

[...]
troopers found Sargent displaying “obvious indicators of strangulation,” Duwayne with a USB cord wrapped around his neck, and Destiny with a cord around her neck and a plastic bag stuffed in her mouth.
[...]
attended Ridge View Community School in Dexter, where Duwayne attended fourth grade and Destiny attended third,

[...]
He described the children as typical grade-schoolers who were “happy to come to school, happy to be here.”
[...]
“It’s unbelievable,” Jordan said. “I wonder where we’ve come to in this world when things like this happen.”
http://www.pressherald.com/2014/12/22/boyfriend-held-without-bail-in-killings-of-woman-2-children/

Police in Maine say that 27 year-old Keith Coleman has admitted to strangling his girlfriend, Christina Sargent then chasing down and murdering her two children. Christina's 10 year-old son Duwayne Coke and her eight year-old daughter Destiny Sargent were murdered by Coleman for witnessing their mother's killing.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/no-bail-for-maine-man-in-strangling-of-girlfriend-2-kids/30362000

Two of the bodies were discovered inside the Garland trailer at 12 Paul Road by a relative who became concerned about the family’s welfare, and deputies from the Penobscot County Sheriff’s Office found the third body after arriving at the scene about 9:50 p.m. Saturday.

State police announced Sunday morning that they were looking for Coleman and the 2006 Dodge Caravan he was driving. He was located Sunday afternoon in Bucksport at a friend’s Central Street apartment, according to Stephen McCausland, Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman.

Coleman and Sargent had lived together in Maine and Minnesota since January 2012, according to Amanda Ellis, 29, who said she had a 3-year-old daughter with Coleman and is a cousin to Sargent.
https://bangordailynews.com/2014/12...ool-staff-mourns-slain-students-from-garland/
dmYv3G4s.jpg
j46aEUNs.jpg
kjujKFys.jpg
prVt4m1s.jpg

Police in Maine say that 27 year-old Keith Coleman has admitted to strangling his girlfriend, Christina Sargent then chasing down and murdering her two children. Christina's 10 year-old son Duwayne Coke and her eight year-old daughter Destiny Sargent were murdered by Coleman for witnessing their mother's killing.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/no-bail-for-maine-man-in-strangling-of-girlfriend-2-kids/30362000

https://bangordailynews.com/2014/12...ool-staff-mourns-slain-students-from-garland/
dmYv3G4s.jpg
j46aEUNs.jpg
kjujKFys.jpg
prVt4m1s.jpg
wow, how horrible and what weird family dynamics, cousin also has kid with him???????

Horrendous fs. He's just gonna get more time, or maybe the death penalty now. Well deserved...
Imagining how scary that must've been for those poor kids, being chased down by their mother's killer, knowing he's gonna do the same to them.
I'm sad fs, time for bed I think, enough misery for this evening.

there was another case where a woman and her children were killed not unlike that that happened I believe in the last year. Should be automatic death penalty

Those poor kids...how terrified they must have been to see him kill their mom. Then the little girl had to see him do the same to her brother. They all died horrible deaths. This man is a monster and has earned the DP. I hope he gets it.

November 10, 2016

Jurors deliberated for fewer than three hours over two days at the Penobscot Judicial Center before finding Keith Coleman guilty of murdering his girlfriend and her young children nearly two years ago in the trailer they shared in Garland.

The jury also found Coleman guilty of one count of gross sexual assault on the girl.

A sentencing date has not been set, but is not expected to be held until next year.

Coleman faces between 25 years and life in prison on the murder charges and up to 30 years in prison on the sexual assault charge. The Maine Supreme Judicial Court has ruled that a defendant convicted on multiple counts of murder may be sentenced to life in prison.

Assistant Attorney General Leane Zainea said outside the courtroom that she would seek a life sentence for Coleman.

Defense attorney Logan Perkins of Bangor said Coleman was disappointed in the verdict and that it would be appealed to the state supreme court.

“We respect the jury’s verdict and we thank them for their service and we expect there will be an appeal,” she said.

Last week, jurors watched a portion Coleman’s more than four-hour interview with Maine State Police detectives Greg Mitchell and Thomas Pickering, who pressed Coleman to tell them what happened at the trailer he shared with Christina Sargent and her children. Coleman broke down, and although it was difficult at times to understand what he was saying, the prosecution claimed he confessed to the slayings.

“I did it,” Coleman replied, sobbing. “I did it. I don’t want to say that word but. … I did it. I killed my girl.”

“When you say you killed [my] girl, who did you kill?” Mitchell asked.

“Chrissie and the kids,” Coleman said.

Zainea told jurors Wednesday in her closing argument that Coleman’s confession, along with DNA and semen belonging to Coleman found at the scene, proved he committed the crimes.

She also pointed to a Facebook message he sent to a friend about 2:51 p.m. Dec. 20, 2014, that said: “I need any help possible. On the run for capital murder. Could you send me anything to get me to the hood” as proof that Coleman admitted his guilt.

Defense attorney Martha Harris of Bangor told jurors that the state had not proved Coleman guilty, pointing to the unidentified DNA of at least two people found at the crime scene.

“It’s likely that at least two people committed these acts,” she said. “Why would the kids not scream or cry out or run outside to a neighbor’s house for help? It takes time to strangle someone.”

The jury of five women and seven men deliberated for about two hoursWednesday before asking Superior Court Justice Ann Murray to recess for the night. They returned about 8 a.m. Thursday and deliberated for about 45 minutes before announcing their verdict.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/11/...ering-girlfriend-her-two-children-in-garland/

I take it this wasn't the first sign of violence in that home at the hands of this scumbag? THe mom isn't much of a victim if that's the case, stupid bitch got her kids killed.

Coleman faces between 25 years and life in prison on the murder charges and up to 30 years in prison on the sexual assault charge. The Maine Supreme Judicial Court has ruled that a defendant convicted on multiple counts of murder may be sentenced to life in prison.
It better be life without parole.
Anything less is a fail.

He's the spittin image of Collin Ferguson. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a "Black Rage" scenario.
If you don't mind me asking, do what now?

He killed his girlfriend and raped her child because he felt slighted for being black, is that what you're saying.

This is similar to the Long Island Rail Road shootings how, now?

I'm honestly curious about the train of thought.

Or maybe you were using sarcasm that I missed. Just asking.

January 19, 2017

A judge sentenced Keith Coleman to life in prison for a triple murder in Garland back in 2014 Thursday.

Coleman was found guilty last November of murdering his girlfriend, 36-year-old Christina Sargent, her 10-year-old son Duwayne Coke and 8-year-old daughter Destiny Sargent.

Coleman reportedly told police he chased after the children and strangled them because they had witnessed their mother's death.

Sentencing was expected to happen earlier this month, but was postponed. The family of the victims said they have been waiting for this day for years.

"It's all over today," Phillip Sargent said before entering the Penobscot County Judicial Center Thursday.

Before his sentence was delivered, Coleman spoke for the first time telling the judge, "I hope you have mercy on me."

The judge emphasized the history of domestic violence throughout Coleman’s life, and referred to his behavior following the incident “callous.”

“Life is the only appropriate sentence,” Justice Ann Murray said.

Coleman was also ordered to pay nearly $20,000 dollars in restitution to cover the family's funeral expenses.

"This case sends a message: real men don't hit their wives and they certainly don't kill their wives. If you do you're going to spend the rest of your life behind bars," Asst. Attorney General Donald Macomber said.

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/local/coleman-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-2014-triple-murder/388458709

Maine’s supreme court has rejected the appeal of a man who was convicted of killing his girlfriend and her two children in Garland.

Keith Coleman appealed his convictions for murder and gross sexual assault and the imposition of three life sentences by a judge. He cited alleged prosecutorial misconduct, insufficient evidence, and a judge’s decision limiting cross-examination of a witness.

The Maine Supreme Judicial Court affirmed the conviction and sentences on Thursday.

Coleman was convicted in the deaths of 36-year-old Christina Sargent, 10-year-old Duwayne Coke and 8-year-old Destiny Sargent at their home in December 2014. Police said Coleman told them that he chased down and strangled the children because they’d witnessed their mother’s death.
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/03/22/man-who-killed-girlfriend-2-children-in-garland-loses-appeal/

Man, I was worried the little girl was the one raped after reading she had a plastic bag shoved in her mouth and was the last one killed

Back