• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Or he's just a violent fucktard. Either way he is now gracing the pages of the esteemed Dreamin' Demon.

From the news desk of @Keepalowprofile :

On Sunday, 24 year old Derrick Gharabighi was arrested after allegedly (God I hate having to say that) violently assaulting a 78 year old man in a California Costco over Nutella waffle samples.

I swear to God, I could not make that up, I'm not that creative.

According to reports, Derrick was shopping at Costco, well, shopping or scrounging around for the free samples so he didn't have to actual purchase food to eat. One or the other. When went up the the Nutella Waffle sample station.

I think Derrick really loves himself some Nutella because at the same time as him, a 78 year old man also approached the station. When Derrick noticed that someone else was eyeballing the Nutella Waffles he decided to act like a complete adult, a gentleman even, and offer the elderly gentlman a sample. Earning himself a spot here for being a gentleman, a rarity in today's society.

Just kidding.

Naw, Derrick saw the elderly man and decided to act like a tempermental 3 year old and grabbed all the samples for himself.

The 78 year old man took the opportunity to let Derrick know that such behavior was unbecoming of a young man and informed him that he should not take so many samples. I guess that Derrick does not take too kindly to criticism of his ignorant behavior because he responded to the information by punching the elderly man in the face.

Punched him in the face. Over a stupid Nutella waffle sample. A 24 year old, punched a 78 year old in the face.

The victim was treated at a local hospital for injuries sustained in the assult which included a "significant laceration" over his left eye and swelling in the same area of his face.

On Tuesday, Derrick was charged with one count of Elder Abuse with the special allegation that he personally inflicted "great bodily injury" on a person who is more than 70 years old.

That charge is no joke. If convicted Derrick faces more than 11 years in prison for the assault. Over Nutella.

This is not Derrick's first run-in with the law. I know that everyone is shocked to hear this part, but yes, it seems Derrick has been arrested before.

According to the articles, Derrick has been arrested on several occasions and has been convicted of: Possessing illegal drugs for sale, petty theft and trespassing.

In addition, Derrick is currently facing charges of felony Spousal Abuse and Spousal Battery. Those charges were pending at the time of the Costco assault. Hmmm, seems Derrick may have a bit of an anger issue working. Or maybe his spouse tried to take the Nutella out of the cupboard at home.

For those who are familiar with it or care to search it out, Derrick uses the name babyface81869 on Instagram. The article says that his account is full of awesome selfies and there is a sample of them at the Huffington Post link.

He looks like a real bad-ass, tough guy <--- Yeah, that's sarcasm. He looks like the kind of little douchebag who like to hit women, children and the elderly, while making stupid faces for selfies.

Well, here's to hoping that Big Bubba in the clink decides to reach for the Nutella and Derrick takes a swing at him. Bubba will mop the motherfucking floor with Derrick's pansy-ass.

Links:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nutella-fight-costco_560200dfe4b08820d91ac351?utm_hp_ref=crime
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...man-who-attacked-senior-over-nutella-samples/

My father-in-law would have kicked his scrawny little ass, he confronted a man for stealing his parking space outside a Sams once. Only my mother-in-law telling him "that man is gonna shoot you" shut him up. That man pulled a gun out of his glove box. My father-in-law was a scary dude, he was a Sergeant Major in the Army and he could talk the talk and walk the walk even at nearly 80!

WTH is it with this outrageous sense of entitlement going around the last couple of decades? Christ, it seems like every other day these under (or over) socialized f**ktards who worship themselves and whatever passes for a brain these days are making the news for ZERO impulse control, NO manners whatsoever, EL ZIPPO consideration for anyone but themselves, and an "if I feel like it, Imma do it" attitude.

Yeah, yeah, our great great great great blah blah grandparents were saying the same thing, but teens and 20-somethings back then weren't doing anything even remotely close to the variety of self-agrandizing, criminal bullshit people are pulling today. Folks can argue "we're just better informed" all day long, but I firmly and wholeheartedly disagree. The paradigm has shifted, and this disgusting, little pos is a prime example. I wish Gramps would've broken his cane over the bridge of Nutella boy's nose. YOU SUCK DERRICK GHARABIGHI! :finger:

Another common prick who needs an ass-kicking he apparently didn't get at home while growing up. Here's hoping he now gets his ass kicked - and fucked - regularly after going to prison. That'll adjust his fucking attitude. Friggin' pussy.

He deserves every single second of those 11 years, and all of the extra time his ass is gonna earn for shitty behavior too. Because you just KNOW this entitled, super-special-sneauflake is gonna give it his false bravado best right from the get go... :finger::finger::finger:

There's a big ol' smile on my face thinking about his rep behind the wall when the locals find out why he's in there. A substancial number of inmates have been raised by their grandparents, often the only people who loved/cared about them as kids and teens. They don't take kindly to p**sies who bully and beat up on the elderly. It's my guess it won't take long for him to become a frequent flier going back and forth to the infirmary. C'est la vie, dude. Good luck finding Nutella on the Commissary sheet! :D

There's a big ol' smile on my face thinking about his rep behind the wall when the locals find out why he's in there.
Amen sister. Inmates hate elder abusers almost as much as child abusers.

His time will be fun. PC'd or not, the inmates still work in the kitchen and in the laundry, they'll make his meals and clothing extra special.;)

Last edited:
I fear for his life in prison. Selfie withdrawal is serious business, and how will he live without all the special body washes and grooming products to keep his femi-manly look going?
:rolleyes: :sarcasm:

What a fucking tool. I want to take a lead pipe to his stupid pretty-thug ass and walk away with all his teeth.

What a lowlife, wannabe thug, loser this guy is. Not surpringly, he has form for domestic violence against his partner.

"Future nurse with attitude". Not fucking likely.

A 24-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of punching a 78-year-old Costco shopper in the face over free Nutella waffle samples.

Derrick Gharabighi allegedly tried to pick up all the samples lying on a bench on Sunday morning when the elderly man, Sahak Sahakian, told him only to take one.

According to police, Gharabighi lashed out and hit Sahakian so hard he was hospitalized with a one-inch cut and swelling above his eye.

Under California law, if it is found that a victim 70 years or older suffers great bodily injury then a stay of at least a year in a state penitentiary is a possibility.

KTLA reports he faces up to 11 years for this offense.

According to records, it is Gharabighi's fifth arrest since December 2014 - the latest just two weeks ago.

He is currently charged with felony domestic abuse against a spouse, a case that has been pending since July.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffle-sample-incident-store.html#ixzz3meBsJSDE

Here's the little bitches Instagram. Calls himself 'babyface'.
I think he should change it to 'punk ass bitch face'.

https://instagram.com/babyface81869/

Last edited:
HAVE ANY OF YOU EVEN TRIED A NUTELLA WAFFLE.
That shit is no joke. I wouldn't punch an old person over it but someone my age? Maybe.

I really like his instagram and the way he posts a bunch of pictures of (apparently well-known) hot girls and pretends that he's dating them. Speaking of, spousal abuse? You cannot tell me that this dickwad is married.

Cover a baseball bat with Nutella and shove it up this mother fuckers ass :finger:
... You like Nutella do ya ? Enjoy that! BITCH!! :D

Fucking low life...bad manners...took them all and punched an old man in the face. RUDE. Fuck I hate people...the kind lacking in any substance, or graces. And their Mothers, because some lady made this guy...yep she made him like that.

September 21, 2016

A Burbank man was sentenced, then released Tuesday after serving nearly a year in county jail for punching a 78-year-old shopper who wanted to taste a Nutella waffle sample at Costco.

Derrick Gharabighi, 25, pleaded no contest in October 2015 to one count of elder abuse and agreed to remain in custody until his official sentencing on Tuesday, according to Ricardo Santiago, spokesman for the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

At the hearing Tuesday, Gharabighi was sentenced to two years, and received credit for time served, Santiago said. Gharabighi was released later that day.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-nutella-costco-assault-20160921-snap-story.html

Has anyone ever tried Biscoff Spread?
Nutella and apples was my sugar fix ...
THEN .. I come across this "Biscoff " heroin in a jar :devil: I'M ADDICTED !!! I gave my 91 yr old Nana a taste ... she liked it far to much :shifty::shifty::shifty: I was like ... I <3u Nans :stop:BUT .. That's all I have and the supermarket is closed. sooo... I'ma have to be gangsta and take my shit :p

Can't say I wouldn't do the same for Nutella waffles. I mean I wouldn't punch the old guy (lol) but maybe just grab all the waffles and run!!!

No. But I may have to try it now that I know about it. Not sure I'll be thanking you for this information.......
You are welcome :nana:
They make the actual cookies as well ;) from Belgium.
The cookie butter has less fat/carbs n calories then Nutella or Peanut butter :) that's the excuse I use to eat a jar a week :D

You are welcome :nana:
They make the actual cookies as well ;) from Belgium.
The cookie butter has less fat/carbs n calories then Nutella or Peanut butter :) that's the excuse I use to eat a jar a week :D

Yes, I knew about the cookies......

Back