• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.floridanewstime.com/news...s-man-accused-of-killing-lake-mary-woman.html

LAKE MARY, Fla. —

New information obtained by Channel 9 details the terror and humiliation suffered by a Lake Mary dry cleaning employee before she was killed in the bathroom of her business earlier this week.

Andre Luciano, 26, is accused of killing Nu Dang, 60, a beloved member of the Lake Mary community.

Public defender Jeff Dowdy said Luciano is despondent and on suicide watch at the jail, where he's being held without bond.
"He has no prior record," said Dowdy. "He was with the Coast Guard for seven years. I don't know him that well to know if he had any mental health issues. [...]

According to new court documents, when investigators asked why Dang was found with her clothes cut off, Luciano said, "Maybe I just wanted to humiliate her."

Authorities said Dang was found with black plastic ties around her wrist and one binding her to a table in the bathroom.

The report said Luciano told investigators, "I killed her," and that Dang was shot.

"Maybe in her back, maybe in her spine, hopefully," said Luciano when asked where he shot Dang.

"His mom is obviously very upset," said Dowdy. "She can't give me any explanation as to why this tragedy occurred."

Luciano was in the U.S. Coast Guard and did legal work for the district attorney in the Bronx up until about three months ago when he came to central Florida to live with his mother.

[...]

Can't wait to find out what made this one snap his tether. "Maybe I just wanted to humiliate her" is textbook. If he continues to be able to compartmentalize and be truthful about what his mind state was at the time and what precipitated the attack, he could at least provide the Psych community with some valuable information if he doesn't have a history of serious mental health issues and he wasn't chemically impaired at the time. Her death was needless and nonsensical, to be sure, but if they can learn something from this whack job maybe it wouldn't all be completely for naught. :(

ETA: And gawd knows Florida could use as much info as they can get on violent whackadoos. (Yeah, I know you never start a sentence with "And", and parentheticals belong within a sentence, but I take creative license ALL the time. *satisfied sigh* F**k the man! ...
Yep, I'm a wild one; livin' on the edge... :p ).

Last edited:
Maybe they should just let him go in his cell, save the taxpayers a few dollars.:shrug:

I know, right? Boo-fuckin'-hoo, maybe don't murder someone, and there won't be other people expressing their god damn disapproval.

And you just KNOW if he's really despondent and suicidal, that's what it boils down to. Not "OMG I DID THIS TERRIBLE THING," but "OMG PEOPLE THINK BAD THINGS ABOUT ME BECAUSE I DID THIS." Classic narcissism.

Well, at least we know this guy will be starting his daily rounds in jails and prisons across 'Murica, but right now, he's still tied up. Hmmm, maybe we could talk him into hiding a pair of shoe laces under his robe. :woot: Anyone got his cell number? 1-800-YER-LORD was busy. :D

11430_538122846220265_962366133_n.jpg

ETA: Qualifier: Ref'ing "Jailhouse Jesus" who shows up for bible study in the pokey every time criminals come back so they can get an extra hour out of their cells/pods. Funny how he just disappears once they get out... *poof!* ;)

Last edited:
"...until about three months ago when he came to central Florida to live with his mother."

Hmm, I wonder if Mommy issues could be involved??

May 13, 2016

A man charged with murdering a woman in her Lake Mary dry cleaning business last year pleaded guilty Friday.

Luciano pleaded guilty to first-degree murder, kidnapping, burglary and armed robbery. He was sentenced to life in prison.

Luciano told investigators that he entered the dry cleaning business and asked to use the restroom, but he said he was that told he could not and he left angry.

http://www.wesh.com/article/andre-luciano-pleads-guilty-in-lake-mary-dry-cleaner-slaying/4449449

Back