• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
An Alabama man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for the role he played in repeatedly beating and torturing the 4-year-old son of his girlfriend, according to court records.

Scott Thomas Hicks, 39, appeared in court Friday in front of Circuit Judge James Fensom for the sentencing. Hicks and the child's mother, 28-year-old Hallee Anne McLeod, were arrested in September 2015 after officers found the 4-year-old beaten, bloodied and unresponsive in the back seat of Hicks' truck parked in front of the Bay County Courthouse. Authorities later labeled the case "child torture" after discovering the extent to which the child had been repeatedly abused through beating and genital torture.
[\quote]

The man went to a court appearance on DV charges where the boy's mother abuser was the victim. He TOLD cops he was in a hurry because he'd left a child in the car. Naturally, deputies went looking for the child and found a severely injured 4 year old unresponsive under a blanket. The mother and boyfriend liked to throw the little boy to the ground and kick him between the legs. Little boy will probably need surgery to fix the genital injuries.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/20161203/alabama-man-gets-25-years-for-child-torture

God the shit i wish upon these motherfuckers is beyond anyones dreams! I hope they get max and rot in prison forever getting anally raped and abused
Live a real true life of torture until they cant take it anymore and do us all a favor and kill themselves

So he goes to court and tells officers he has a child in the car, knowing it's illegal to leave unsupervised, so hurry up with this whole domestic violence thing.. What a Brilliant turd bucket we have here.

25 years is not long enough. The boy will be affected all of his life, not 25 years of it. I hope he is put in general population.

@Muriel Schwenck

I know it is a blessing they did not kill this boy but I am so afraid for this young boy's future.

The disfigurement and possible inability to have children is heartbreaking.

The mother and boyfriend tried to destroy this boy and I can only hope that he is surrounded by love and security so that he can have love and normalcy in his future. (sorry for the ramble this just really has hurt my heart).

I hope convicts in whatever jail he ends up in make it a point to kick this fucking in the ball every day for 25yrs!

The disfigurement and possible inability to have children is heartbreakin
I dont think those are the real problems.
Far morw heartbreaking is the memory of the torture, betrayal.
Youthful writhing over confusion between love/fear/rejection/pain is real because th1at's what carries to adult life. Not ability to have children, but a real family support network.
That little boy has a lot of early betrayal to deal with and that's what he must conquer. I only hope he he finds a family to pull forth all his natural resilence so he can push beyond those difficult times.
That's why i started the tjread bc , oh my, can the poor boy get beyond thus

Last edited:
My first vengeful thought was "kill yourself you evil bitch" but SHIT. That poor suffering victim, her son, let's take it to heart.
Is there any escape for that boy? I bet he thinks he owes his mother something. He may have a fantasy of protecting Mother
I'm so sorry for that boy because he might show up on DD in a few years
and all the women who inhabit this space will say "you poor sweetie: go to college, your mom wanted that" but a shitload of female senitiment may have little to do with the final provlem. I hope boy if tjapoor boy shows up here on of our ballzy male members will give him manly advice.
I want that poor boy will one day get beyond conventio
sentiment and steike forward. I

Last edited:
Everyone, my data stream is super slow. O will edit/jmprove this post ASAP. Sorry if incoherent. I have a point. I think the fathers here might get it

I wish the few male members here would advocate harder for the father's point of view. Too many women here,
We need more male persective, just dont see it. Speak out!

Last edited:
I can't advocate for anyone that would do that to a little. Fuck that dude. He's no man....He's a fucking animal. (Sorry animals!)

Back