• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
This story is crazy. What the hell happened to do no harm? He had a change of heart, apparently, and took her to the police to assure them she was alive and well... :wtf:

sweden17n-4-web_zpsr1ybx1ur.jpg

SWEDISH POLICE AUTHORITY
Police said the man wore a rubber mask and put one on his victim while he drove her to the bunker.

More pics and more details at link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...n-rape-bunker-drugged-berry-article-1.2499065

A Swedish doctor drugged a woman with sedative-laced strawberries, raped her in a specially built bunker and planned to keep her captive for years, police said.

The kidnapped woman escaped from the hellish lair when her abductor drove her to a police station in a bizarre bid to persuade officials she was alive and well, Sweden's Aftonbladet tabloid reported.

During the nightmare week she lived in the bunker, the 38-year-old doctor continually injected her with sedatives, repeatedly raped her and even ran STD tests, planning to eventually rape her without protection, police said.

The unidentified man spent five years building the secret bunker and likely planned to take more women hostage, police said.
The doctor slipped a rubber mask over the sedated woman’s head and carted her to his car in a wheelchair. He wore a matching rubber disguise.

During the six-hour drive back to Kristianstad, the man repeatedly injected the woman with more drugs to keep her unconscious.

Back in the bunker — a 200-square-foot room with 12-inch-thick walls, a toilet and fully-stocked kitchen — the twisted doctor raped her multiple times and gave her more sedatives, police said. The man even performed STD tests on the woman and later told police he wanted to have unprotected sex with her. The woman’s samples were found in the lab where the doctor worked.

Six days after the kidnapping, the man drove back to Stockholm to pick up some of her belongings. While raiding her apartment, he discovered she had been reported missing, and when he got back to the bunker, he frantically drove the woman to the police station, forcing her to tell cops she was alive and well.
* * *​

Did he actually think the cops would let him take her back, or let him go as if nothing had happened? o_O
LMAO :crack: What drugs is he on again?

Edit: Ok, I read about his change of heart but still, did he think he'd just get away with it?

Last edited:
Sweet baby Jesus that is scary as hell!

Did he take her into the police station while wearing their insanely creepy masks? Lol.

I love this detail from the article: "The room was finished with an Ikea bed and a small desk, and the kitchen was stocked with groceries."

See, he can't be all bad, he gave her an Ikea bed.

He set it up with a kitchen. That makes me wonder if he thought she might eventually give in, stop fighting and make him a sandwich. Ffs.

Or, even worse, was he gonna cook her later...I have been a reader here for too long.

He set it up with a kitchen. That makes me wonder if he thought she might eventually give in, stop fighting and make him a sandwich. Ffs.

Or, even worse, was he gonna cook her later...I have been a reader here for too long.
All of the above?

BBM Yes! This one reminds me of John Jamelske, kidnapper and bunker maker extraordinaire, who kidnapped women and kept them in his underground bunker for years. He fancied himself quite the ladies man and referred to the women as his "buddies". He chained them up "only a tiny bit" and thought he was a great influence on them. Huh. I rarely have to chain up my buddies. o_O

I really think this nutter thought the woman would eventually realize what a fantastic catch he was and they would live happily ever after.

Did he actually think the cops would let him take her back, or let him go as if nothing had happened? o_O
LMAO :crack: What drugs is he on again?

Edit: Ok, I read about his change of heart but still, did he think he'd just get away with it?

He never had a change of heart...he was a delusional man who really believed he could walk into a police station with this woman and walk out again. What a whack job...I expected a way nicer room. When I read fully stocked Kitchen i thought back splashes and breakfast bar. Nicer bed, And for it to be cleaner like in Human Centipede. He is a Doctor for fuck sakes...splurge.

Everyone's favorite abductor, the wacky, rohypnol laced strawberry wielding Swedish doctor was sentenced to ten years.

Police seized dozens of files from the defendant’s computer with information on secret doors, locks and lists of construction material. One file labeled “Contract” listed “discounts” in years that “guests” could get by performing various sexual acts.

So the captive could earn points by performing various sexual acts. :vomit:

In transcripts of the police interrogations, the defendant said that he never intended to harm the woman.

Ummm apart from the drugging, abduction and attempting to IMPRISON her for YEARS as your sex slave in a dungeon (Ikea bed notwithstanding), no harm done at all! o_O

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/europe/sweden-doctor-drug-kidnap/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/swedish-doctor-trial-keeping-woman-bunker-article-1.2509313

Last edited:
A stocked kitchen, free room and board...plus IKEA furnishings?
Got my apartment beat hands down.

Soo fuckin lucky... Wish I could trade places and eat drug laced strawberries everyday till I die

I refuse to believe swedish people used to be hulking, badass, tough as shit vikings. Look at this little fruit, and he's par for the coruse when it comes to nordic girly men nowadays.

She has a monkey face. Poor choice of victim, no wonder he made her wear a mask.

Raise your hand if you want to be kept as a sex slave by a Swedish doctor!

Only the one sourpuss guy declined.
2nlagcy.jpg

Back