• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I want to call her but I bet her mailbox is full i will call her when my baby is having a tantrum and annoy the piss out of her

To everybody that had something to say about my case and the unspoken truth and all the dam lies that came from the courts... 1st I want to say FUCK all ya'll. Ya'll got on this motherfucker judging me and saying shit but ya'll don't know a bitch ass thing about me or my child. Half of you bitches don't have kids or can't have them or wait my bad you hoes done killed ya'll children. And yeah this for the sorry ass niggas too because I know some of those comments were left by men. And you dead beat dad ass bitches trying to chop me down... what the fuck I look like. Never down always up. Take care of ya'll ugly ass kids and stop being concerned about what the next person got or had going on because these hoes posted what they wanted to from the court documents and they fucking lied and put shit I didn't even fucking say. And for the motherfucker that is worried about my tubes being tied and my ovaries taken out... bitch u need it. If its not already done.
Mind ya'll fucking business if you bitches have any that is. You motherfuckers always got your mouth on the next person but ain't been through a dam thing. Go through something then holla at me bitch!!!!
Your introduction gives me so much pleasure!! I believe im speaking for everyone when I say your title "The bitch is home" is dead on!! It sure does take a little bitch to do this shit to their own baby!!
Go to hell cunt

Wait a sec all you motherfucking bitches, hoes, and deadbeat dad ass bitches, she claims she was just trying to calm her baby down! Don't chop her down!

Not trying to be all helicopter mom or know it all-y parent, but I quickly found out through trial and error that smashing my kid's head into a wall and breaking his knee produced the opposite of calm.

I love how easily she tosses out that we have all killed our ugly ass kids, like it's a common thing. Damn it, how did she figure us out? Who was the narc? Yes, most of us are posting from prison. I'm always looking for pen pals and I could use some commissary money too!

Wait a sec all you motherfucking bitches, hoes, and deadbeat dad ass bitches, she claims she was just trying to calm her baby down! Don't chop her down!

Not trying to be all helicopter mom or know it all-y parent, but I quickly found out through trial and error that smashing my kid's head into a wall and breaking his knee produced the opposite of calm.

I love how easily she tosses out that we have all killed our ugly ass kids, like it's a common thing. Damn it, how did she figure us out? Who was the narc? Yes, most of us are posting from prison. I'm always looking for pen pals and I could use some commissary money too!
Fucking hilarious! You are brilliant.. Theres no awesome response until i go bold so im stuck with a few options!
Love your post..
I hope the c u next tuesday reads this.. If she can read that is

Back