• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/caa4...e-2-children-taken-1985-found-parent-arrested
[....]
Police said Tuesday an anonymous tip two days before Christmas led them to Kimberly and Kelly Yates, and their 69-year-old mother, Elaine.

They said the mother had been living in Houston under the name Leina Waldberg. She was arrested on Monday without incident and faces arraignment Wednesday in Rhode Island on a fugitive charge.

Kelly was 10-months old when she went missing. Her sister was 3. Kelly, now 32, and Kimberly, now 35, were not living with their mother but were in the Houston area.

Police say their father has been informed and is "relieved." It's up to his daughters whether to contact him.

I hope they do contact him.
Mom may have spent the last 30 years tainting their minds.

As adults, They should find out on their own if they want a relationship.

Is this going to post or do I just sit here all pissed off?
[doublepost=1484748895,1484748329][/doublepost]Finally! I knew if I treated the damn thing badly enough it would go away. I know morbid is the stinker who wouldn,t let me post...and I still haven,t found my password. Don't,t care....I get to post and ridicule the idiot,!
Did y,all miss me? I require attention! Everyone should be grateful I,m back!

Back