• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That our freedom and liberty is being threatened by a fucking cheeto?

Trump being elected is not an attack on WOMEN and shame on you for believing that.
Hilary doesn't even know your name ... doesn't give a fuck who you are and you're a fool to think that she is on your side or on the side of any women except herself.

Ew. Lithium would totally let Trump piss on her... for free.

That's not what I said @DIAFplease ...what I said was a lot of Americans and me (Canadians) and Trump have a diverse sex life. And that you think its gross at all is simply proof of what a closed minded person not to mention prudish and probably sexually frustrated person that you are. Poor you !!!!

I never seen any picture of Ivanka Trump floating around all bug eyed and near death, and wanting to be exactly like that.
Even with a father like TRUMP ... Just what exactly goes on at YOUR house @DIAFplease.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump being elected is not an attack on WOMEN and shame on you for believing that.
Hilary doesn't even know your name ... doesn't give a fuck who you are and you're a fool to think that she is on your side or on the side of any women except herself.

Are you CRAZY? They just voted to cut funding for birth control pills! They are trying to get rid of Planned parenthood and they are trying to get rid of CHIP. And WHY are you bringing up Hillary. She is no longer part of the equation.

I bet any new member who stumbled into this thread would be shocked to learn that some of you are grown women, and not a bunch of high-school girls.

Like for an Amen!
Agree for a Praise Jesus!

Pre election polls showing Hillary can't lose and current polls showing Obama has unified the country says all you need to know about rigged polls

If he wasn't your republican puppet, he'd be ripped to shreds in this forum, not argued in favor for.

You mean if he was guilty ... if he was guilty he would be ripped to sheds.

I bet most of these woman are simply looking for a payout from a billionaire.

Unfortunately none of the women Bill rapped got any legal satisfaction because of Hilary and Bill's connections
These post show how easily people ignore
negative facts about those they worship
Trump may not be the people's first choice but he's a lot better choice than pay to play Clintons and he'll acumplish much more than ineffective love child of the liberal masses, but totally ineffective Obama
Obama only recognized his own opinions and executive action and because of that
he'll have zero legacy when Trump is done
Obama's great legacy was to be the failed
ACA, which was dead before the election
Obama will be famous for being a famous superstar which he is, but not an effective president which he wasn't
Trump hasn't had a chance to fail until then
all the naysayers are just small sad little people that are pissed they didn't get their way

Yeah, which is why there will be protests across the entire globe.

Oh yeah...the whole world is going to band together to fight Trump ... HARK!
This is going to be embarrassing .... you know how Hilary felt when no one turned out to vote for her ... its going to be like that ... but different.

Women voted for Trump too ... A lot more women like Trump than you think.
Trump Did well with educated women's vote
I have read so many hand-wringing articles lately about how 49% of white college-educated female voters went for Trump.
http://www.chicagonow.com/aging-cha...women-voted-for-trump-comes-down-to-one-word/

Why Did College-Educated White Women Vote for Trump?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...donald-trumps-america-pennsylvania-women.html

Oh yeah...the whole world is going to band together to fight Trump ... HARK!
This is going to be embarrassing .... you know how Hilary felt when no one turned out to vote for her ... its going to be like that ... but different.

She won by 3 million votes. People turned out to vote for just fine.

And yes the entire fucking world is scared of Trump having nuclear codes.

No, not the "entire fucking world".

Just the educated, industrialized, free part. *And some of the unfree parts. **Yes, I realize "unfree" isn't a word.

How are you, friends? <3
Like I said liberals ignore what doesn't fit their agenda
Educated women voted Trump
Posted link too many times to post again
Maybe the uneducated woman are the
Haters;)
[doublepost=1484708975,1484707713][/doublepost]Enough said about this, anyone with a moral conscience Understands why Hilary lost, the others don't matter they're useless empty people
You fuck your own up the ass (Bernie ) then you wonder why people don't trust you and vote for you, you people are truly nuts

. story headlined: “Why So Many Women Abandoned Hillary Clinton—and none more so than white women. That idea has congealed into conventional wisdom in the aftermath of the election. Vanity Fairpublished an article titled: “Why Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Win Over Female Voters” while Time ran a story headlined: “Why So Many Women Abandoned Hillary Clinton.Slatedeclared: “White Women Sold Out the Sisterhood and the World by Voting for Trump.” Samantha Bee had harsh words for white women, too. “A majority of white women, faced with the historic choice between the first female president, and a vial of weaponized testosterone said, ‘I’ll take Option B. I just don’t like her,ke her,
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/507422/

Last edited:
Unfortunately none of the women Bill rapped got any legal satisfaction because of Hilary and Bill's connections
These post show how easily people ignore
negative facts about those they worship
Trump may not be the people's first choice but he's a lot better choice than pay to play Clintons and he'll acumplish much more than ineffective love child of the liberal masses, but totally ineffective Obama
Obama only recognized his own opinions and executive action and because of that
he'll have zero legacy when Trump is done
Obama's great legacy was to be the failed
ACA, which was dead before the election
Obama will be famous for being a famous superstar which he is, but not an effective president which he wasn't
Trump hasn't had a chance to fail until then
all the naysayers are just small sad little people that are pissed they didn't get their way

Bill Clinton rapped? I wasn't aware.

You are right though. This post does show how people ignore the facts.

I'm not, so NO, not the "entire fucking world" is. Bullshit propaganda... :shrug:

Ok, lets play with semantics BG. Jesus you know I didn't mean it literally so why treat it like I did? The fact is, people all over the world ARE going to be marching for women's rights in direct response to your piece of shit President Elect and his cabinet of clowns. I cannot see how you or anyone can look at his picks and think, "wow, what a good choice, they'll be great at this." It's a mess and it's embarrassing.

Did you see DeVos yesterday? The (nominated) Secretary of Education can't answer BASIC questions about education.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton rapped? I wasn't aware.

You are right though. This post does show how people ignore the facts.
You know, but you're willing to ignore
Everyone knows why he wasn't charged
Powerful friends, nothing ever sticks to the Clintons, they've become the most powerful criminal element in this country.

What's really funny about this thread is all the posters constantly bringing up education, as if an education equites intelligence, you must think alll minorities other than asians are real dumb asses :hilarious::banghead:

I think you and some others actually believe that everyone is terrified,

EVERYONE seems a bit drastic BG. OBVIOUSLY, many people who voted for him are not terrified. Of course, that number seems to be dwindling as he shows time and time again, he will not come through on promises and his ignorant cabinet picks are questioned.

2 more days...

Did you guys see he covered the view of the Lincoln memorial with a jumbotron for the inauguration? Classy guy.

http://fortune.com/2017/01/17/donald-trump-voter-regrets-goldman-sachs/

But Robinson, who says he took Trump more seriously than literally, is now regretting his decision. He had largely dismissed Trump's plans to deport Mexican immigrants and build a wall on the border between the U.S. and Mexico. Instead, he took Trump seriously on issues that he thought were doable — like cutting the government's ties to Wall Street.

"I'm not sure that was the best decision anymore," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back