• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Couldn't resist sharing. This is the naturally scary looking offender:

MatijaBelavic_zpsmulgnkpb.jpg

Matija Belavic

And here's his naturally scary looking "clown tickler":
clown%20tickler_zps1gydyjpz.jpg

A Cornelius man was arrested Saturday after deputies said he threatened his wife with a nail-filled baseball bat that he claimed he created to protect his children from scary clowns. :hilarious:

Washington County deputies responded about 8 p.m. after Matija Belavic threatened his wife during an argument at their home on South Elder Court, said Sgt. Bob Ray, a sheriff's office spokesman.

Belavic left the home by the time deputies arrived and was arrested about 15 minutes later when deputies found him walking down the street. Investigators suspect alcohol played a factor in the altercation. :hilarious::hilarious:

The bat has 8-inch nails protruding from the end of it. Belavic, 31, told deputies he made the weapon in October during a nationwide phenomenon of people dressed as clowns or wearing scary clown masks to show his children that he'd protect them from any clowns trying to attack them, Ray said. Belavic called it "the clown tickler," he said.​

http://www.oregonlive.com/forest-gr...ted_for_threatening_w.html#incart_river_index

In our house he would just have to make that threat or walk towards it (the clown tickler) and I'd just chose that moment to shut the fuck up. Okay you win for now.

We're not used to The Shining style cabin fever... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:[/QUOTE]
maybe we are but with ice more than tundra snow. We gat stuck and expect to be closed in and prepare for it and make sure the more debilitated aren't the ones with the blingiest weapons. Headline reminded me of a stupid thing a guy I was seeing pulled on me: pulled his pants and had a dicky devil on his hmg.. I was like no way and that was what I thought they were talking about until I went into the article

I like that weapon :woot:
... Maybe not so much in that dudes hands ... BUT it's somthin I'd totally have next to my front door. :shrug: have to protect myself.
(Add that nifty little gadget to my collection)

Guy is a rank amateur at weapon modding.
Those spike/nails would not last two clowns.
given those pancake wearing, oversized footwear brandisng red nosed horn squeakin' peckers travel in packs...(don't believe me, ever count how many can pour out of a Mini Cooper?)
He needs to up his game considerably.

Drill some tight pilot holes, coat the ends of the spikes in epoxy and hammer them in.
Some people just do now know how to make practical zombie...er...clown defense.

thats certainly one way to use two hose clamps , seven aluminum gutter nails and a baseball bat..

Back