• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
1041293-0-20151019082337_zps1zmqmcor.jpeg

Chuck & Cassy Maurer (Gofundme)

After telling her passenger to f*ck off when she protested Carlee Bollig's driving and texting, Carlee blew through a red light amid the "red light! red light!" screams of those riding with her, T-boned a van—killing a father and daughter inside, then got everyone to say her boyfriend (the only one with a valid driver's license) was driving. I hope this nasty self-absorbed, self-entitled teen gets a good slap-down for this! RIP Chuck and Cassy.

http://www.newser.com/story/214647/amid-screams-of-red-light-texting-driver-kills-2-cops.html

As far as alleged texting-while-driving stories go, this one is particularly rough: A 54-year-old Minnesota man and his 10-year-old daughter were killed when a pickup T-boned their van on a July evening between the towns of Becker and Big Lake. The driver of the pickup was not 17-year-old Carlee Bollig's boyfriend, as initially believed, reports the Star-Tribune. It was Carlee herself, who was charged last week with six counts, including criminal vehicular homicide. The picture prosecutors are painting is one of total disregard: Carlee was in the truck with three teens who also survived; one was Caysi Jaronske, who told police that she told Carlee to stop texting at least eight or nine times that night. Carlee allegedly told Caysi she "didn't care if she crashed," and to "f--- off," and Caysi says that as the car neared the fatal intersection, someone in the truck screamed "red light, red light!"

What investigators found in the weeks since, per prosecutors: Carlee never hit the brakes, and she used Facebook Messenger between 7:49pm and 7:57pm; the initial 911 call was logged at 7:59pm, reports the St. Cloud Times. The Star-Tribune reports that 10 days after the crash, Caysi told police Carlee and another passenger had agreed to say the boyfriend was behind the wheel because no one else in the car had a valid license. DNA evidence helped police make their determination. The St. Cloud Times in August cited search warrants stating that the truck's passengers had stopped in St. Cloud for the purpose of doing drugs; synthetic marijuana and a pipe were found in the truck. Killed were Charles Maurer and daughter Cassy, who would have been a fifth-grader this year; her 16-year-old sister and a 15-year-old friend survived.​

Last edited:
She likes driving & texting while stoned? Fine, tie the bitch up with her hands free, then load her skanky ass full of krokodil. That way she can take selfies & text to her hearts content as huge acid ulcers erupt all over her body.

BTW: How good does a high have to be for you to be a repeat customer for something that can painfully disfigure you with the first dose?

I really despise self-absorbed cunts of this magnitude. I want her dead...slowly and painfully. An utterly worthless, never-should-have-been-conceived cunt, plain and simple.

Maybe it's just a 'Manic Monday', but this is the second story I've read so far that has me growly and reaching for the Tums. That pic ought to be blown up to poster size and ordered to hang in her prison cell until she's released, after it's been tattooed on her stomach...grrrrr... :(

I have trouble just answering the phone while driving, and yes I know you're not supposed to, but texting is whole 'nother level of fucked up. But I'm old and not immortal anymore, so I'm usually careful like that.

DNA evidence helped police make their determination.
Please tell me thhat this means the airbag exploded in that selfish cunt's face. While you're at it please tell me that it injured her as well, to the point that she needed 100's and 100's of stitches in her face because oyu knwo she loves to post duck-face selfies, I want that part of her life over.

At least Caysi didn't go along with her stupid friends. That Carlee cunt is a real piece of shit and I hope her parents are proud of their little self centered piece of work. "I DON'T CARE I DO WHAT I WANT!" Yea well how did that work out for you?

Soo sad RIP Chuck & Cassy I couldn't imagine the pain their family is going through losing your husband and your child at the same time just awful

I have trouble just answering the phone while driving, and yes I know you're not supposed to, but texting is whole 'nother level of fucked up. But I'm old and not immortal anymore, so I'm usually careful like that.

Hell I cant even answer my phone while driving lol, at ALL

This is why I use a Bluetooth earpiece. One touch to answer, one touch to hang up, voice commands to dial. Besides, I hate to use phone texting.

I should ignore it entirely, but folks seem to think I'm dead when I don't answer the phone, so I attempt it, but I wouldn't if I were driving anywhere else other than my small town. In traffic, no way, I'm not a good multi-tasker anymore.

Just a general info dump for anyone wondering about using a phone/texting/going hands-free while driving, the handset isn't really the problem (although texting is clearly far worse than a hands-free kit). The problem is the human capacity for divided attention. In that we don't have that much capacity. Reaction and processing times are slower when you're trying to perform those tasks at the same time.

Results of current studies suggest that driving performance drops to the same level as though you were drink driving, even on a hands free kit.
http://www.apa.org/research/action/drive.aspx

http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~ashas/Cognition Textbook/chapter3.pdf

You can now download apps that will automatically text someone to say that you're driving.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.client.DrivingSMSAnsweringMachine&hl=en

Haha, her Facebook has nothing public, not even a profile picture - and she's down to 22 friends, compared to hundreds for her immediate friends. I'm guessing a mass-unfriending on FB took place when her story hit the local news.

The problem is the human capacity for divided attention. In that we don't have that much capacity. Reaction and processing times are slower when you're trying to perform those tasks at the same time.

That's a bit broad of a study.
Hell, I know people that really can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I hope this young lady spends the rest of her life in jail...not for the texting and driving, or the lives lost...but for being a lair and a self absorbed piece of shit after the fact. I fucking hate lairs...COWARD!

Total bullshit! She took two lives.....

A 17-year-old driver who admitted to sending and receiving messages moments before a crash that killed a father and daughter will not serve any time behind bars.

On Friday, District Judge Tom Hayes sentenced Carlee Bollig of Little Falls to probation until she’s 21 years old under guidelines for juvenile offenders. Bollig will be required to go through a rehabilitation program that will offer her education, mental health and life skills. She’ll also be required to meet several conditions, including: no driving, no using drugs or alcohol and taking medication as prescribed.

Bollig will also need to perform 240 hours of community work service, including giving speeches about the dangers of distracted driving. If Bollig fails to meet any of those conditions, she faces the adult sentence of 69 months in prison.

Bollig pleaded guilty for her role in causing the July 21 crash near Becker that killed 54-year-old Charles Mauer, and his 10-year-old daughter, Cassy. Mauer’s 16-year-old daughter and friend survived the crash but suffered serious injuries. Bollig and her three passengers were all injured but survived. Tests later revealed Bollig had been sending and receiving Facebook messages in the minutes leading up to the crash.

Bollig declined to address the courtroom today. Her lawyer spoke on her behalf, offering his apologies to the family.

“It wasn’t that she didn’t feel bad. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to say she was sorry. It was just, circumstantially, it was just too tough,” Richards said.

“It’s a tragedy. Nobody wins with this,” he said.

Judge Hayes also acknowledged he struggled with delivering the proper justice.

“The only justice that the victims and families deserve would be for me to turn the clock back to July 20th, but preserve the memory of what happened on the 21st,” he said, later advising the teenager to not allow the person behind the wheel that night to “dictate who you become.”

http://www.kare11.com/news/teen-dis...in-crash-that-killed-father-daughter/68265586

She better hope the people she so carelessly killed...
Don't have a few crazy relatives with revenge in mind and no sense.

240 hours of community service. Wtf I got twice as much for drinking at a lake underage when I was eighteen and everyone survived

240 hours of community service. Wtf I got twice as much for drinking at a lake underage when I was eighteen and everyone survived
this is bullshit, her attitude annd sactions should have gotten her hard time.
[doublepost=1484706312,1484706267][/doublepost]
That's a bit broad of a study.
Hell, I know people that really can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
can you message me if you are around????? I can't go over to your page

Last edited:
Back