• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

MC30

honey badger
from the armpit of the USA....

Salina Police Chief Brad Nelson said Allie Saum died of a gunshot wound to the head after several shots were fired at a pickup going down the 500 block of Russell about 9:30 p.m.

Nelson said the individuals arrested in connection with the shooting thought the occupants in the pickup were involved in the fight earlier, and were standing in the street when the pickup driven by 18-year-old Vince Johnson drove by.

Johnson stopped the pickup in the 800 block of Russell.

Nelson said thanks to nearby residents, they were able to get a description of a car the five suspects left the area in.

Saum was taken to Salina Regional Health Center where she died early Thursday morning.

The five arrested were:

22-year-old Macio Palacio on requested charges of felony murder, and unlawful discharge of a weapon.

http://salinapost.com/2015/05/07/mistaken-identity-murder/

19-year-old Jerome Forbes, 18-year-old Stephen Gentry, 19-year-old Daniel Sims, on requested charges of conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a weapon and obstruction.

17-year-old Andrew Woodring on requested charges of conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a weapon.

21-year-old Azucena Garcia-Ferniza on requested charges of felony obstruction and child endangerment.

Chief Nelson offered his condolences to the family of Saum and said the suspects and victim did not know each other. Crime scene investigators were out at the site of the shooting early Thursday morning.

it only took me half an hour to try and post this. her family and classmates are grief-stricken all because some dipshit got tagged in the eye. it probably would not even bother me so much if it was not four blocks away from my house. i mean really, if you choose to not raise your young men up in a rational way, at least tell them not to buy a gun....jfc *smh*

Last edited:
Friends gather to remember Salina teenager shot, killed from mistaken identity

SALINA, Kan. -
Hundreds gathered at the intersection where a Salina teenager was gunned down Wednesday night - in what police are calling a case of mistaken identity.

Six people were arrested in the case. Police say the group was out for revenge after a fight earlier that night, but they targeted the wrong vehicle.

Allie Saum died in the shooting.

Friends of Allie Saum, even some that didn't know her, held up signs to raise money to help her family pay for funeral expenses.

Kaleb Garibalgi says, "It is just tragic, no parent should bury their child and we just need to support from everyone."

Many people said he 17-year old Salina south student stood out in a crowd, and was always willing to help a friend

A friend of Saum, Danielle Drummer, says, "Everybody says we are going to remember her for her smile and her laugh and I think that she wants everyone to think of her when she is happy, because i can't think of a moment when she wasn't."

Salina Police say Saum was riding in her boyfriends truck, when someone in a group on Russell street started shooting at them.

http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news/friends-gather-to-remember-salina-teenager-shot-killed/32880306

Allie-Saum_zpswbrqpzay.jpg

She's been identified as 17-year-old Allie Saum, a student at Salina South High School.

KSAL attended a police media briefing Thursday morning where additional information was released. Salina Police Chief Brad Nelson said the shooting stemmed from an earlier fight. Chief Nelson said that after the fight earlier that evening, a group of people went out seeking revenge. He said that soon after, one of them mistakenly identified a male in a blue Dodge pickkup as being involved.

Shots were fired at the truck as it traveled eastbound in the 500 block of Russell. One of those rounds hit Saum in the head.

Officers have since arrested six people they believe were involved. They have been identified as:

• Macio Palacio, 22: Booked for felony murder and unlawful discharge of a weapon

• Jerome Forbes, 19: Booked for Conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a firearm, obstruction

• Daniel Sims, 19: Booked for Conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a firearm, obstruction

• Stephen Gentry, 17: Booked for Conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a firearm, obstruction

• Andrew Woodring, 17: Booked for Conspiracy to commit felony murder, conspiracy to commit criminal discharge of a firearm

• Azucena Garcia-Ferniza, 21: Booked for felony obstruction, child endangerment

Police continue to investigate.
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/...-Fatal-Shooting-Of-Salina-Teen-302938111.html

Last edited:
Kansas fuckin sucks. Salina is one of the few civilized area of that barren hell hole and even it has shit like this going down.

Salina!? Are you serious? LOL. Nvm. Don't answer that. :hilarious:
oh yeah, it is totally awesome...NOT! this coming from someone that lived in little rock when it had the third highest crime rate in the us. i would take little rock over salina any-fucking-day.

at least people in little rock had some kind of clue as to whom they were shooting at....

Last edited:
I know Andrew woodring an if he would have known that the other guy had a gun he wouldn't have gone with them. He has a beautiful baby girl that he won't see in a long time. He is my cousin and I love him.

@cyla woodring , your touching responses inspired me to check for updates on this story. Here's a few juicy tidbits from August on Andrew, your moron cousin.

The suspect accused of pulling the trigger, Macio Palacio, admitted he had shot the wrong truck, according to police. Prosecutors argue this isn't the first time Woodring has been in police custody, corrections officers say since being in and out of the detention center several times on other charges, his behavior has not gotten better.

The judge caught Woodring laughing several times while those witnesses described his behavior. His defense attorney argues Woodring didn't touch the gun or instigate the shooting that killed Saum, and all of his prior adjudications were misdemeanor.
http://www.kwch.com/news/local-news...oting-of-allie-saum-appears-in-court/34558622

This article goes deeper into Woodring's moronic behavior. Excerpts, you guys should go to the site and read the whole thing.

Woodring has a number of juvenile adjudications for misdemeanor property offenses, and on April 7 he had been arrested on felony charges of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute and possessing drug paraphernalia, Trocheck said.

Woodring had been released to his mother and placed on house arrest, but before his second court review date, he was arrested in connection with the May 6 murder of Saum, 17.

[...]

Allen argued that no one alleges that Woodring was the instigator of the crimes or the person who pulled the trigger, and his behavior in court during the hearing was evidence of his lack of maturity.

Defendant ‘giggled and laughed’

“I warned my client coming in that his demeanor and his actions in this courtroom would be immediately picked up upon and reflect upon him negatively, and they should,” Allen said. “When he giggled and laughed and made a smirk at certain things, I know this court was immediately concerned, as was the state. My understanding and belief is that goes to his maturity.”

Young noted that Woodring laughed a number of times during the testimony of Brad Scholz, assistant director of the North Central Kansas Regional Juvenile Detention Facility in Junction City.

Woodring appeared to laugh when Scholz, reading from a May 28 incident report, said that Woodring had used the phrase, “That’s why we shot that bitch up,” while speaking to a detention center staff member.

[...]

Scholz read numerous reports involving Woodring, including one detailing how he broke a chair and flipped a table, a time when he appeared to have sharpened the tip of a plastic spoon into a weapon and a time when he peeled paint from a newly painted door.

But the most serious report involved his alleged participation in a plan to get other juveniles to riot and attack a staff member in an escape attempt, Scholz said. He said all residents of the facility were interviewed after one of the juveniles tipped off a staff member June 9.

Scholz said Woodring was a “definite player” in the plan, which involved throwing chairs and assaulting a resident as a distraction and then using strings ripped out of mattresses to strangle a corrections officer and escape.
http://www.salina.com/news/should-m...cle_78fc5842-98e4-56f8-8e12-d766213c988e.html

Girl, stop trying to defend your moron cousin. Maybe in your twisted little family circle he's the sane one, but in reality his dumb-ass actions and lack of self-preservation made prison his eventual destiny. Stop deluding yourself that he was destined for anything other than incarceration.

I
I know Andrew woodring an if he would have known that the other guy had a gun he wouldn't have gone with them. He has a beautiful baby girl that he won't see in a long time. He is my cousin and I love him.
I'm sorry for your pain, but in my scale of judgment, yours doesn't come any where near that of the loved ones of the victim.

A Mexican woman who tried to hide a gun her boyfriend used to fatally shoot a Kansas teenager has been sentenced to time already served and will undergo deportation proceedings.

Twenty-two-year-old Azucena Garcia-Ferniza was sentenced Monday in federal court to the 15 months she already has been in custody. She pleaded guilty in October to a weapons count.

Court documents say Garcia-Ferniza legally entered the U.S. at the age of 3 and had a permit to work in the U.S. at the time of her arrest, but her visitor visa expired in 1998.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Me...un-role-tied-to-Kansas-killing-407491855.html

A case involving the fatal shooting of a Salina South High School student back in May of 2015 finally came to a conclusion, when the final defendant was sentenced Friday afternoon.

Judge Rene Young sentenced 20-year-old Jerome Forbes to a total of 68 months in prison. Forbes had pled to charges that include Involuntary Manslaughter, Felony Obstruction, and Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Battery. He also cooperated with police during the investigation.

The specific sentence was:

• 55 months for Involuntary Manslaughter
  • 6 months Felony Obstruction
  • 7 months for Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Battery
Forbes was also ordered to pay a little over $7,000 in restitution and fees, some of which will be divided among the other four defendants in the case.

Previously, another of the five defendants pled to similar charges. 20-year-old Daniel Sims pled to charges that include Involuntary Manslaughter and Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Battery. He also cooperated with police, and testified against other co-defendants in the case. He was sentenced to a total of 50 months in prison.

18-year-old Andrew Woodring pled to felony murder. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years. Woodring who was 17-years-old at the time he committed the crime, was prosecuted as an adult. After agreeing to the felony murder plea he had unsuccessfully tried to withdraw it.

Two other men in the case were found guilty following trials.

23-year-old Maceo Palacio, the man who fired the fatal shot, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 50 years for First Degree Murder conviction . Palacio was also sentenced for other crimes, including:

• 234 months for Attempted First Degree Murder
  • 59 months for Shooting at an Occupied Vehicle
  • 6 months for Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Battery
20-year-old Stephen Gentry was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years for a First Degree Murder conviction. Gentry was the instigator in a plot to seek revenge, after being punched in a previous incident. He gathered a group of people together, ultimately misidentified a truck, and instructed Palacio to fire shots at it. Gentry was also sentenced for other crimes including:

• 253 months for Attempted First Degree Murder
  • 59 months for Shooting at an Occupied Vehicle
  • 6 months for Conspiracy to Commit Aggravated Battery
Allie Saum was shot and killed on May 6th, 2015. Shots were fired at a truck as it drove eastbound in the 500 block of Russell.

http://www.ksal.com/final-sentence-in-teen-shooting-case/

I know one of these guys isn't a moron
Man oh man, you are that special kinda garbage that covers freaks: original post by me: he was there and he didn't stop them so he ends up going along for the ride and I don't care The girl murdered, her I'm concerned about
then I read this:

18-year-old Andrew Woodring pled to felony murder. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years. Woodring who was 17-years-old at the time he committed the crime, was prosecuted as an adult. After agreeing to the felony murder plea he had unsuccessfully tried to withdraw it.

dude looks like a frkin hobbit, he could gone straight and made money in sci fi fantasy flcks instead of being part of a murderous gang
https://www.hayspost.com/2016/08/11/judge-denies-motion-to-withdraw-plea-in-death-of-salina-teen/
Woodring-Andrew-Martin-20150830-300x211.jpg

Last edited:
Good Riddance!

To bad this is what it takes to get shitheads out of societies face :finger: Then at the same time they may be a couple more fucks that gets my taxpaying pair of titties :p

Back