• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/01/dmx-abandons-pet-pit-bull/
[....]
According to ABC6, The Four Paws Pet Resort claims they’ve been housing one of the platinum rapper’s dogs since August of last year. But in October, the Yonkers MC stopped paying his bill and hasn’t been back to pick up the pit named, “X.”

Chad Callahan, the owner of Four Paws Pets, talked to the rapper in an attempt to rectify the situation. “I was able to get him on the phone and I asked him very specifically if he would he like us to assist him and adopt out his dog,” said Callahan. “He said yes. So, I asked him to send us a letter relinquishing ownership of the dog and we’d be happy to help. He agreed but then a month went by and we didn’t hear from him again.”

Animal Control could be involved if the rapper doesn’t act soon. Despite his obvious love for dogs, Dark Man X has had some issues with animal cruelty in the past.

“Bully breeds don’t fair very well in shelters,” said Callahan. “They try their best but staff often get overwhelmed with them and a lot of them get euthanized. He’s such a nice sweet dog and he doesn’t deserve that so we’re just trying to do our part.”
[....]

“Bully breeds don’t fair very well in shelters,” said Callahan.

I hope this is just a story that the kennel put out so they don't get DMX coming at them with a they killed my dog story.

He’s such a nice sweet dog and he doesn’t deserve that so we’re just trying to do our part.”

He doesn't deserve to be abandoned ... and I doubt after six months in a shelter his is still all that sweet or suitable for re-homing. She makes it sound like Euthanasia is a bad thing. Its okay for people now ... so meh ... pit bull ... KILL it.

My family (moms and pops :angelic:<3) have a Pitbull ...
She is playful, sweet and loving.
It's how you treat/raise an animal.

My neighbor growing up had a 9lb Lhasa Apso that bit my
nose... needed stitches :rage::punch: she was a dick :finger: hence her little piece of shit dog was a dick as well :D

... and Dmx :rolleyes: give it up Bro ... ya done :stop: old news :meh: Ruff Ryder needs to hop in ur Honda and zip it.

DMX is a fucking cunt. How is he even allowed to have animals in the first place?

From 2007:
New Details are Released in DMX Animal Cruelty Charges
Several of the 12 undernourished pit bulls found in August at the Cave Creek home of the rapper DMX suffered from valley fever, and three buried in the backyard may have died from the heat after air conditioning in the house broke down.
Two months after a tipster reported seeing emaciated dogs and dry water bowls, there have been no arrests.

From 2008:
DMX Slapped with Dogfighting, Drug Charges
Rapper DMX was arrested for the second time in a week Friday, this time after he was indicted on felony drug possession and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=4824123
http://archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/2007/10/06/20071006dmx10061.html

Back