• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
A high school cooking teacher got more than she bargained for during a taste test this week.

Three Omaha Westside High School freshmen went to the bathroom on Thursday and added an ingredient to the frosted turnovers they were making as part of their home economics class.

The boys, ages 14 and 15, each masturbated into containers, then mixed their bodily fluids with frosting, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the case.

The boys face misdemeanor disturbing the peace charges. Their cases will be handled in juvenile court.

Westside spokeswoman Brandi Petersen said the students will be disciplined, but said she could not release more details about the punishment.

“The students will face consequences,” she said.

District officials “are working with Omaha police to determine what, if any, criminal citations are issued,” she said.

The incident is not representative of Westside schools or students, she said.

“We do not tolerate anything of this nature,” Petersen said.

The law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, gave the following account:

The class’ assignment was to make turnovers and frost them.

At some point, the boys excused themselves and went to a bathroom.

They eventually mixed their bodily fluids with frosting and spread them on the turnover.

Doing a quality-control check, the teacher, a female, tasted one of the turnovers and noticed something amiss.

A fellow student eventually approached the teacher and told her that he had overheard the boys talking about their plot.

The boys were interviewed by high school administrators. Two of them admitted their actions; the third said he chickened out.

Omaha police were called — and officers seized each boy’s frosting container.

Omaha police were hoping to arrest the boys on suspicion of a felony, the official said. Nebraska has some laws that criminalize acts such as spitting on a police officer.

But after consulting with prosecutors, police could find no state law that governs such behavior, the official said. Assault didn’t fit because it has to involve bodily injury.
http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/wes...cle_627e5a25-e232-5651-8fd1-38d15fdb67a3.html

Holy fucking shit this is gross!!
Not one, not two, but THREE boys, somehow thought this was a good idea? What the fuck. They all go n jack off in the bathroom, to add cum to their frosting?? Boys are so gross! Probably sat there snickering and giggling as their teacher bit into one.
Their parents must be so proud.
Ewwwww.

"Disturbing the Peace"? What the hell kind of charge is that? I don't even understand that. So beyond disgusting. I hope their Mom's throw in their face for years to come. I also hope they can find some criminal charge so it make others think twice about doing something so gross.

They better write that into the law.

There's a law that covers police officers and spit. I would much rather be spit on than unknowingly eat some punks cum shots.
:vomit:

what i'll remember about this story is that teacher has a surprisingly large almost superhuman ability to taste cum.

Omaha police were hoping to arrest the boys on suspicion of a felony, the official said. Nebraska has some laws that criminalize acts such as spitting on a police officer.

But after consulting with prosecutors, police could find no state law that governs such behavior, the official said. Assault didn’t fit because it has to involve bodily injury.

How about tampering with food? Or is that only punishable if you are working in the restaurant sector?

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/wes...cle_627e5a25-e232-5651-8fd1-38d15fdb67a3.html

Holy fucking shit this is gross!!
Not one, not two, but THREE boys, somehow thought this was a good idea? What the fuck. They all go n jack off in the bathroom, to add cum to their frosting?? Boys are so gross! Probably sat there snickering and giggling as their teacher bit into one.
Their parents must be so proud.
Ewwwww.

Hey not all boys think like that. Just seems teenagers nowadays are getting some fucked up idea's in their heads no doubt partly stimulated with something they saw on the Internet that wouldn't surprise me! However common sense seems to be slowly departing with the younger generation, or maybe we are just getting all older, I personally don't prefer to think that way though.

what i'll remember about this story is that teacher has a surprisingly large almost superhuman ability to taste cum.

Yeah I mean, American Frosting is extremely sweet tasting, so I guess the salty taste kinda gave it away they put something in it. It doesn't say in the article she instantly knows it's semen though.

These boy's are lucky I'm not their mom ... They would be in Big trouble for sure. I don't know what I would do, I would probably have to hit the internet for research on the worst punishment ever. I would probably start with that, say those words even ... go to your room ... i have to go do an internet search on the Worst punishment ever and then I'm going to think on a way to TOP that.
I'll come and get you when I'm exhausted ...

They should never be permitted to attend this school again.

THey will never have the chance to be anything but trashy scumbags, reputations forever ruined. Hilarious. A kid NEVER lives something like this down, ever. When theyre grown adults, established with their own jobs and kids, anyone and everyone that knows them from this time period will know them as the shithead disgusting fucks who jerked off TOGETHER(no student at that school is going to let that tidbit go without focus) and made someone else eat it.

Last edited:
it's was a joke but clearly you've had a mouthful , such descriptive prose...

Hardly have to have a mouth full to know the predominate flavor of cum, hell you could even google for it! Having said that, truly unless you (in generic term) are one of those extreme homophobic people or only ever had vanilla sex, you will at one point or another come into contact with your own bodily fluids.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with that either, besides, particularly for a man, ain't it fair to at least somewhat know how your own fluids taste like, especially if you expect your sexual partner to go down on you?

Back at the topic at hand, yes considering it is not illegal everywhere, I truly hope the parental punishment is strict and appropriate to the situation and the excuse "They are just teenage boys" is not used to lighten their sentence.

If they had been making cheesecake or cream cheese danishes she never would have known.
Also did the kid that told over hear the plan before or after she chowed down on Pillsburys Revenge?
If it was before and said nothing, that is frickin' brutal!

Vile little bastards need some serious public shaming,
coupled with some good old fashioned caning a'la Hong Kong style.

Just absolutely disgusting. They thought this was funny??!! Someone needs to feed them cum tarts. There has to be a law about shit like this. Everywhere. I agree to it being tampering with food.

Hardly have to have a mouth full to know the predominate flavor of cum, hell you could even google for it! Having said that, truly unless you (in generic term) are one of those extreme homophobic people or only ever had vanilla sex, you will at one point or another come into contact with your own bodily fluids.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that either, besides, particularly for a man, ain't it fair to at least somewhat know how your own fluids taste like, especially if you expect your sexual partner to go down on you?
Back at the topic at hand, yes considering it is not illegal everywhere, I truly hope the parental punishment is strict and appropriate to the situation and the excuse "They are just teenage boys" is not used to lighten their sentence.

Again it was a joke , but you certainly felt you had to write a novella explaining why you know what cum tastes like .. huh? maybe just a little over response, for a one line zinger i threw at you...

well you must be used to cleaning up after single streams hit your face written or otherwise ... zing!

ok , ok wait everyone .. he's going to write a sequel

Back