• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
j5lbt2.jpg

Shanna Thomas
295fnzl.jpg
11ug969.jpg
-
[....]
escaped from custody by jumping from a moving vehicle in North Shreveport is back in custody, after a police dog tracked her down in a nearby Port-A-Potty.
[...]
The prisoner is identified as 40-year-old Shanna Thomas. According to A Pleasant Bail Bonds office manager Tammy Wilson, Thomas had a court date
[...]
on a charge of second degree aggravated assault. Thomas is accused of running over her husband.
[...]
Thomas was being taken by her bail bondsman from the courthouse back to the Caddo Correctional Center after the hearing when she jumped out the window from her back seat in the vehicle
[...]
SPD Cpl. Marcus Hines says officers were called after the bail bondsman reported the escape. A Shreveport K-9 quickly picked up a scent near the intersection, tracking it to a portable toilet behind Red Ball Oxygen
[...]
The K-9 officer says he knocked and asked "Are you in here?" and she reportedly responded, "Yes." Hines says Thomas came out when asked to do so and was taken into custody without further incident.

Cpl. Hines says Thomas will not likely face escape charges, since she was not in police custody at the time. It's not clear yet what charges, if any
[....]
- http://www.ksla.com/story/25809980/police-k9-tracks-bail-bondsman-escapee-to-port-a-potty?hpt=ju_bn2

This is pretty wild. How fast was the car going I wonder. How did the bail bondsman lose her? I mean, he should have been able to see where she was running to right? Back to your cage crazy lady!

We need a better class of criminal! Just where the hell did she think she could go? A fucking portable toilet was the best she came up with? Y'know, if she had beat feet thru the streets, bobbin' an weavin', ducking into stores and out the back door, duckin' down alleys and hiding in dumpsters*...I'd give her some props! I mean, those booger cops can run! And a police dog? Geez, I'd roll over and play dead. Dem damn dawgs don' play.

* Hide UNDER the fuckin' dumpster; they never look there. Go UP a fire escape and duck into a dark corner; they'll be looking AROUND and IN! <-----I have never done that. Certainly not in Chicago in '68.

Ohhhh good grief, grow up and put your big girl panties on and take it like an "ADULT WOMAN" should. You ran over your husband and I am pretty sure you would be safer with the cops than if he would find your crazy ass. :wait:

Bail is just to back up a promise you will show up for trial. If you post your own bail you get it back when you show up. If you don't show it's forfieted. I don't know what happens to it then. If you use a Bail Bondsman, they usually charge less for the bail. If you don't show for that he loses it. That's why they use bounty hunters.

She didn't need to jump from the car.This seemed to be wild, if she had been accused of something then she must hire a bail bond agent for that and then thought of doing something forward to walk out from prison.

Back