• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@DIAFplease Lol I can't even comment in the election thread anymore. You ruin everything good in this world. Now I know why they let me keep this thread... so I can derail my own damn thread. They are evil geniuses. Curse you all!

P.S. Donald Trump is the bravest and kindest soul I know!

P.S.S. Hilary Clinton is the most dishonest and evil soul I know!

P.T.S.D. I'm SO FUCKING PISSED IM BANNED FROM THAT THREAD! FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKER FUCK. SUBROSA MEANS BUSINESS! Y'ALL BETTER LISTEN TO HER! BEFORE YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH SOME OCD AND UNABLE TO FUCKING SCRATCH THAT MOTHERFUCKING ITCH. OMG! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Last edited:
Have you consider in your thought meanderings, people whose genitals, at birth, are so indeterminate that the doctors don't really know what sex they are? Sometimes DNA can determine, but sometimes they are just assigned a sex and hope that what they've assigned comes to pass.

Have you consider in your thought meanderings, people whose genitals, at birth, are so indeterminate that the doctors don't really know what sex they are? Sometimes DNA can determine, but sometimes they are just assigned a sex and hope that what they've assigned comes to pass.
The "John/Joan case" says something about that, Cubby.

In a nutshell, David Reimer (born Bruce Reimer) lost his penis at 8 months old as a result of a botched circumcision. John W. Money, Ph.D, noted psychologist and sexologist, recommended his parents raise him as Brenda. At 22 months Bruce/Brenda/David underwent an orchidectomy, or castration, and was raised as female. At some point between the ages of 9 and 11 Brenda rejected her female role and transitioned to living as a male, David, at 15.

After two decades of financial instability, marital woes, and depression, David took his own life. He was 34.

There is information about this case here and here, along with more in-depth material in the citations.

--Al

@Alf, that is a very sad tale of best intentions gone tragically awry.
There is a recent case in England of a woman who was determined that her son was convinced he was female and she forced her son to live as a girl. Social services was glad to play along. But her son was not willing.
One wonders if it is a case of Munchausen by Proxy in a Politically Correct World. What a boon for the Munchausen by Proxy Community. It isn't just about manufactured physical disorders , it can now be gender driven.
Son now in custody of father and embracing the joys of boyhood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sent-live-father-mother-raised-daughter.html

I'm right ready to believe there is such a thing as gender dysmorphia, where I have a problem is when 2 and 3 year olds supposedly exhibit signs that they would rather be the other sex. At that age they are hardly aware of themselves as a separate human from their parents.

Just because a little girl refuses to put on dresses or a boy wants to play with dolls really means nothing, in the large scheme of things. I would hope that the parents that allow their children to dress/act as the other sex would have done their homework and made absolutely sure this is what their child wants.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I hope that the parents of these children is not pushing their agenda onto their child.

Well, here's my take on it. We all start out female as an embryo. Lots of things can go wrong in the next 8 months. For example, 1 in 400 births is sexually ambiguous just in the physical sense. Like is it micro penis with an abbreviated vagina, or a huge clit with a vagina that needs surgery? The old answer used to be whack it off and supply hormones at puberty. Sometimes there are testes and ovaries, and one set will be absorbed before puberty.

One example of how hormones can be involved is the baldness drug Rogaine. You may remember the warning that women who were pregnant or trying to conceive were not to even touch it, "...due to the possibility of certain birth defects", the defect wasn't specified, but it is in fact an intersex birth.

Those examples cover physical cases of intersex birth. But the brain can also be affected in later trimesters. Yes, you can have a body of one sex, and the mind of the other.

I've a friend working as a charge nurse at Children's Hospital in Oakland, she sees these babies all the time.

Have you thought about a law suit?
If the hot coffee lady could win, surely you have a valid case.
:greedy:

Do you know the details of the hot coffee case? Liquids under pressure can actually be above the boiling point, which is why pressured coffee urns are gone now. Her clit, inner and outer labia, and anus were cooked off. She sued for the 26,000.00 needed to repair her asshole, but the jury awarded her 3.6 million, inclusive of punitive damages. It was so much worse than people realize.

Holy dog shit, Ronald McDonald! That is not a detail I've ever heard. Christ. I'd have sued every single person on the planet if that had happened to me.

My husband was on one of those jury studies that attorneys do, that was one of the cases discussed. I had previously poked fun at the case, but after learning the details I pass them on when ever it comes up. Poor lady only asked for enough money to not dribble shit for the rest of her life, the shocked jury gave her the rest.

Do you know the details of the hot coffee case? Liquids under pressure can actually be above the boiling point, which is why pressured coffee urns are gone now. Her clit, inner and outer labia, and anus were cooked off. She sued for the 26,000.00 needed to repair her asshole, but the jury awarded her 3.6 million, inclusive of punitive damages. It was so much worse than people realize.
I'm familiar with the case.
But what about jakes little one being traumatized by being given a girl toy.

@Alf, that is a very sad tale of best intentions gone tragically awry.
I will grant you the good intentions on the parents' part, Muriel, but Money was An Activist. And like most activists he Had An Agenda.

He was out to prove that gender is a matter of nurture and that nature played no role. Some of the things he had David (then called Brenda) and his twin brother Brian do were, quite frankly, abusive. And not borderline abusive; among other things, he had the twins simulating rear-entry sexual intercourse and examining each others genitals. Some speculate that this abuse may have played a role in triggering Brian's schizophrenia; whether or not it did, Brian also took his own life two years before David did.
There is a recent case in England of a woman who was determined that her son was convinced he was female and she forced her son to live as a girl. Social services was glad to play along. But her son was not willing.
I saw that. I am as horrified by that case as I am with the case of Bruce/Brenda/David, and I am happy that the incubator's abuse did not extend as far as an orchidectomy. I pray the boy can recover.

--Al

Who, @Jake88, I'm sorry I'm late to the party. You asked a question, and although I'm not quite as qualified as @Sassedame to answer it, I'm somewhat qualified to add something.

Mental disorder? It's in the latest Diagnostic and Statistical Manual as gender dis-morphia, which means that what's in one's head doesn't match one's equipment. Doesn't mean someone is crazy, just that they are, quite literally, all mixed up. And fortunately, hormones seem to calm the crazy.

Won't bore you with the stories I know of my several transgender friends but one; my buddy of 20 plus years...the best upright bass player I know, the best showman on stage, the best man at our wedding...larger than life, the life of the party, always "on."

Turns out, that all of it was a carefully constructed act and she was miserable. On hormones, she's so much calmer now. Definitely not as fun at parties, but more comfortable in her skin.

I never saw it coming. Nope. Not even a little bit. And I've held her dick in my hand (*glee at writing that...that is hilarious*). What I know for sure is that I don't need to understand anything. I just need to support my friend.

Annnnndddd...what's the problem? Why would/should anyone get bent over someone taking hormones? If my high school dropout, retired commercial fisherman of a hunny can be cool with it (as long as they never, never have to discuss it) then what's the problem?

I do understand your trepidation at parents pushing an agenda...but all the parents I know of trans children are just plain baffled. Not pushing.

My husband was on one of those jury studies that attorneys do, that was one of the cases discussed. I had previously poked fun at the case, but after learning the details I pass them on when ever it comes up. Poor lady only asked for enough money to not dribble shit for the rest of her life, the shocked jury gave her the rest.
I don't put cups of piping hot liquid in my crotch. If she didn't have a suitable place to park the container she shouldn't have bought it at the drive through. I read the same info, I would not have given more than medical expenses. She was also responsible for her predicament. Of course, this has nothing to do with transgender being a mental disorder or not.
[doublepost=1481337130,1481335356][/doublepost]
I do understand your trepidation at parents pushing an agenda...but all the parents I know of trans children are just plain baffled. Not pushing.
Yes, this is true. We only hear the extreme cases. Most people are trying to comprehend. Also, many are simply indifferent and leave it alone. That is not a bad thing. It's not my job to understand LGBTQWERTY lifestyles. Just to leave them be. No one understands me either. I don't blame them and expect nothing.

Go ahead and type up a few novels I won't read and get locked out of this thread too. I'll wait.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Lol you really don't know me like you think you do. I wasn't even remotely mad. Just found it funny with all of the atrocious shit you get away with saying that I'm the one to get locked out.

Also, I fail to see the difference between someone suggesting a crazy person take their sorely needed meds and me suggesting that a dike gets some sorely needed dick. I guess I'm not as good with analogies as I thought...
[doublepost=1481375638,1481375013][/doublepost]
Holy dog shit, Ronald McDonald! That is not a detail I've ever heard. Christ. I'd have sued every single person on the planet if that had happened to me.

I'm sure your iron cooter would hold up just fine...

But what about jakes little one being traumatized by being given a girl toy.

Lol I never mentioned him being traumatized! Just me... The kid pulls out his Powerpuff girl all excited and shit...

He better start praying away the gay right now.

I don't mind if he's gay... it's mental illness that concerns me- but don't worry! I won't be sending him over to his friend's sleepover parties as an 8 or 9 year old girl that pees standing up!

Last edited:
And yet, people advocate for pedophiles! "They can't help it" and "they are born that way" which can be accepted but homosexuality? Transgender? Oh hell no. And before anyone equates them, pedophilia is absolutely 100% different because consent.

I want to say I recall Jake standing firmly on the line for advocating for pedophiles. Am I imagining that? Because that would be hilarious.
No, I think that was @Saury, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, we will see. At some point we will have transgender transgender people(the world we live in you just know it WILL happen) and that will prove me right at the end of the day. I don't even understand, at no point has anyone shown me why it isn't a mental illness.

You guys have given me all kinds of explanations but every single one of them still points to mental illness in my opinion. Confusion plays a big part in delusions and mental illness in general. Why is this mental confusion any different? It is mental. These thoughts are coming from their brain.. not their penis or vagina. So why being confused about your own gender is not viewed as a mental illness when being confused about every other black and white reality would be. You even have people coming on here to say that it isn't black and white lol when that is just a cop out to explain the obvious mental illness in my opinion.

And what's the problem with that? Why is it so important to you all that it isn't classified as mental illness? What difference does it make? For me, I want it to be classified correctly for treatment purposes. You sound more like you don't want it having the stigma of mental illness and are fighting tooth and nail to say that mentally ill people aren't mentally ill when it is very evident that they are.

Honestly, I'm sure transgender people have caused all kinds of shame and confusion for regular(again so offensive!!?? Grow some skin because regular and normal are quicker to say than "non gender confused" or whatever PC term makes you feel more comfortable) people in this world. That might sound small minded but I don't care. I'm not even going to get into it in detail but any honest person with half a brain knows what I'm alluding to and that is not even close to the basis of my post.

I'm including this because you are talking about the shame and confusion THEY live with! Well feeding into their mental illness and making them feel comfortable being the gender they identify as, has no doubt led to countless heterosexual people feeling embarrassment, confusion and shame after unwittingly having relations of any kind with these people. But to these people? Fuck them in the face(lol pun not intended) you say to their embarrassment, shame and confusion!!!!??? So say the transgender person causes long lasting shame and confusion for 5 or 10 people over the course of their life.... that's okay? Because that ONE transgender person no longer lives with it themselves? Well to that- I say fuck you in the face.

"Oh it's not weird to be transgender, it's normal so what if you found her attractive even though she was born with a dick bigger than you? Nothing to be ashamed about! It's normal!" lol fuck that too. And please don't mistake this for me talking from personal experience or anything, I'm just empathetic. I don't only feel for the outcasts and minorities in our society like these so called empathetic people. I feel for everyone.

I don't even care how unsavory my stance may be. It is a mental illness and should be treated as such.

Are you sure? Luckily for you, I will take your word for it because I am certainly not going back to fact check. Suary and angsty Jake read exactly the same to me so I can see how I could confuse them. :mooning:

Lol I don't advocate for pedophiles! WTF. I have been on record arguing against members here that believe in learning more about sickos and giving them all kinds of sick outlets... dolls... nasty ass sick shit that leads to sick sexual appetites growing and people actually want to experiment with that shit lol. Okay!!?? You might hate me, but that is one stance we agree one hundred percent on no matter how repulsive you find me! They should all DIAF okay DIAF? Can we just take this moment to appreciate each other for one god damn second? Or at least appreciate a brief moment in D&D history?

Disclaimer: Lol I apologize to the members that have responded intelligently, my vulgar words are directed at DIAF in every post on this thread unless I have quoted you in which case they have been intelligent and respectful.
[doublepost=1481397161,1481395171][/doublepost]BTW @DIAFplease this thread has THREE pages already! HA HA! So what if two pages are due to my incessant novels? When you start intelligent conversation... intelligent conversation ensues(Even if it's with yourself because you're crazy).

You ruined it though by bringing me down to Trailer Park Boys talk. Next time I start an intelligent thread, I respectfully ask that you not launch into a tirade about what a twisted little creep with a tiny troll dick I am and just let the conversation flow. As much as it made my large troll jewel shine bright(It's on my belly*), nobody wins when the conversation devolves into such petulant childlike schoolyard nonsense...

I think I will have to think of other topics to promote intelligent conversation. This is just the tip of the ice berg lettuce! There's many layers of social injustice going on in the world today!

2rm1bls.jpg

(See? I don't have any genitals!!! I'm incredibly objective on this topic of debate.

Me and the wife
fktyjs.jpg

Halloween:
121bjwp.jpg

Oh and a random photo of my Neighbour(He's a bit of a creep)!
2dkg2hc.jpg

Last edited:
No, I think that was @Saury, but I could be wrong.
Wrong :p That was Athena and I.

People raged so hard in that thread that they missed that we weren't advocating for pedophiles, we were saying that more needs to be done to understand why they think the way they do in order to prevent innocent children from being hurt. That researching the subject is too taboo and even if an author is willing to put their name on the paper, people are so blindsided by the perception that they are horrible people who set out to purposely hurt others they wouldn't listen to studies suggesting other wise. Similar to how being gay was vilified not all that long ago. And the same reason why they don't conduct heavy research into things like transgender etc. In the end people care more about seeing their names in a good light than they do about truly understanding how the brain really works.

Here's an interesting thing to think on. Mental illness doesn't happen out of the blue. It's not something you acquire as you grow older. If you have mental illness you are born with it (not counting things caused by external sources outside of the body). It may not rear it's ugly head until you are older, but that defect was always there. Why children aren't always diagnosed earlier is because it's very hard to test for anything in small children. Even hearing and eye tests are hit and miss, never mind testing the brain, something we know very little about. Couple that with the fact that a good chunk of mental illness symptoms are the same things that normal children can display while young and it's near impossible to diagnose mental heath problems in a child.

If, this is a hypothetical if and me playing devil's advocate, transgender was a mental illness it would manifest in small children and not just adults. The reason you see more children identifying as transgender at really young ages is because of the PC era. Parents are simply more comfortable letting their children be who they want to be vs the parent deciding who they should be. And if you aren't comfortable with it, the community around you will shame you into at least pretending you are.

Now for the non devil's advocate stuff. As offensive as it is to some, Jake asked a valid question. There are many, many mental illnesses that center around people not liking the bodies they are born with. Body dysmorphia is a certified mental illness and not all that far off what transgender people say they feel is wrong with them. It's valid to ask why one group is considered mentally insane for not liking their hair, nose or stomach but its perfectly fine if another doesn't like their sexual organs. The issues with body dysmorphia are just as real to them as being the wrong sex is to someone whos transgender. They also have really similar mental fallout.

In technical terms transgender is gender dysphoria. Body dysmorphia means you see your body in a way that might not be true or over exaggerated. Gender dysphoria means you are unhappy about your gender. Why body dysmorphia is a mental illness and gender dysphoria isn't simply comes down to how they can treat it at the moment. If you actually delve into the studies behind you will see that dysmorphia can generally be treated or lessened via treatments (drugs, counseling etc), while dysphoria does not react to those treatments. In short: you can make someone see themselves for who they really are, but you can't force someone to be happy, no matter how much treatment you throw their way.

trld: Transgender isn't considered a mental illness because it's an issue of being unhappy, not mentally ill.

Transgender isn't considered a mental illness because it's an issue of being unhappy, not mentally ill.

Out of curiosity, is clinical depression not considered to be a form of mental illness? I believe it is. Then we can easily say that being clinically depressed is an issue of being chronically unhappy in its most basic explanation. In other words, I could describe that form of mental illness exactly how you described being transgender in short.

I'm really not trolling here, I believe it is undoubtedly a mental illness.

People raged so hard in that thread that they missed that we weren't advocating for pedophiles, we were saying that more needs to be done to understand why they think the way they do in order to prevent innocent children from being hurt. That researching the subject is too taboo and even if an author is willing to put their name on the paper, people are so blindsided by the perception that they are horrible people who set out to purposely hurt others they wouldn't listen to studies suggesting other wise. Similar to how being gay was vilified not all that long ago. And the same reason why they don't conduct heavy research into things like transgender etc. In the end people care more about seeing their names in a good light than they do about truly understanding how the brain really works.

Lol not getting into this discussion as it is unrelated I'm just saying this: The issue I had, is not about being close minded. My issues were how would you ever know if a pedophile was recovering or whatever the term would be for that? By putting children at risk to be around them unsupervised? I don't mean to laugh but that is the only way you could learn for sure.

Secondly, these "outlets" you thought could help, would more than likely cause their appetite to grow, creating a bigger space they need to fill in order to feel satisfied. Then spending all that money on time and resources to find out what we already know: Pedophiles can not be rehabilitated.

Lastly, that's what I mentioned earlier in this thread. I believe there are plenty of "pedophiles" living in society that don't act on their urges because they understand the damage, consequences, etc. that come into play once they act on it. Like you mentioned it being so taboo, nobody is going to come out and say "Hey! I'm attracted to kids but I don't act on it!" because people will still look at them like sickos. I'm sure there are plenty of people that would take pleasure in killing people too that don't act on it. The ones that do... are pedophiles and serial killers and they can't be rehabilitated. They selfishly crossed the line knowing everything it entailed but they only cared about themselves. Many are sociopaths I'd assume.

You can PM me your responses to those issues if you'd like but I was just putting them out there so you realize it has nothing to do with me burying my head in the sand and screaming "Kill them all with fire!" without putting any intelligent thought into it.

Here's an interesting thing to think on. Mental illness doesn't happen out of the blue. It's not something you acquire as you grow older. If you have mental illness you are born with it (not counting things caused by external sources outside of the body). It may not rear it's ugly head until you are older, but that defect was always there. Why children aren't always diagnosed earlier is because it's very hard to test for anything in small children.

I'll post a link for you but I think you are wrong. You are mistaking being genetically at risk to being mentally ill. Some I believe are probably born with it regardless like you say, but others are only born with genetic factors that put them at risk to becoming mentally ill. Then environmental factors and life experience do play a big part in becoming mentally as well as the course the illness takes. I can only speak for bipolar disorder as I have researched it extensively and don't have any in depth knowledge about other forms of mental illness except for antisocial personality disorder(sociopaths).

Not to mention that bipolar disorder is a form of depression aka feeling unhappy but also includes the manic elevated phase that makes it very different from typical depression. You tried to sum up your lengthy write up with one sentence but it couldn't have been more poorly worded. Why children aren't tested when young is because like you said it is hard to test a child for anything with how much development is going on at that point in time. For example, pretty much every child is bipolar. You take a toy away and they go into full blown spaz attack meltdown mode and then if you gave it back to them... they forget they were upset in the first place... back to smiles and giggles. They only have those two extreme responses lol(ETA: just noticed I cut that part of your quote out... yes all children can appear mentally ill at some point lol)

If, this is a hypothetical if and me playing devil's advocate, transgender was a mental illness it would manifest in small children and not just adults. The reason you see more children identifying as transgender at really young ages is because of the PC era. Parents are simply more comfortable letting their children be who they want to be vs the parent deciding who they should be. And if you aren't comfortable with it, the community around you will shame you into at least pretending you are.

The PC era? Really? I don't mean to laugh but how convenient! You'll just completely wipe out that very good comparison I made to mental illness? Awesome! I don't mind because it doesn't leave me empty handed. So at the very least, you agree that these parents are doing their kids a massive injustice for their own selfish agenda? I'll take that, because it is disgraceful parenting whether it is mental illness or not...

Now for the non devil's advocate stuff. As offensive as it is to some, Jake asked a valid question. There are many, many mental illnesses that center around people not liking the bodies they are born with. Body dysmorphia is a certified mental illness and not all that far off what transgender people say they feel is wrong with them. It's valid to ask why one group is considered mentally insane for not liking their hair, nose or stomach but its perfectly fine if another doesn't like their sexual organs. The issues with body dysmorphia are just as real to them as being the wrong sex is to someone whos transgender. They also have really similar mental fallout.
In technical terms transgender is gender dysphoria. Body dysmorphia means you see your body in a way that might not be true or over exaggerated. Gender dysphoria means you are unhappy about your gender. Why body dysmorphia is a mental illness and gender dysphoria isn't simply comes down to how they can treat it at the moment. If you actually delve into the studies behind you will see that dysmorphia can generally be treated or lessened via treatments (drugs, counseling etc), while dysphoria does not react to those treatments. In short: you can make someone see themselves for who they really are, but you can't force someone to be happy, no matter how much treatment you throw their way.

The medication was something I wanted to delve into. So they have experimented treating gender disorder with medications to no avail? That doesn't mean shit to me mind you as there really aren't any medications that work for a sociopath and that is mental illness obviously. Here's a scary thought: Therapy generally doesn't help sociopaths and can actually make them worse. They learn more about how our emotions work and how to manipulate them with greater success. Scaaaarrrrryyyyy. See? As bad as sociopaths are... bipolar people are almost the complete opposite! That means that I am incredibly good! So ha!

All kidding aside, it really sounds like a mental illness. Even in your wording, the difference appears to be so subtle that it winds up looking like someone had to go out of their way to NOT label it a mental illness. The funny part is that I look like a small minded twisted little creep lol because of that PC era you mentioned. When I have made better points for it BEING and NOT BEING a mental illness than the people that want to get all angry and call me names lol...

Anyway, thank you for your intelligent response(I also knew that it was you and Athena in the pedophile thread... I just didn't see the sense in "outing" somebody for having views that might make people side eye them for no reason). The crazy guy has a better memory than the evil witch too... somebody should get diagnosed already and it ain't me- I know what I am.

@McDanel Thanks for the link, will read it! It might help clear up my confusion. Oh and I'll post the link I mentioned once I get a chance to find it...
[doublepost=1481562297,1481560959][/doublepost]@Sudonim Also you're not born a sociopath to my understanding. That is a mental illness that has almost everything to do with environment and life experience. It is also one of the most serious forms of mental illness. I'm sure there are genetic risks but it is mainly society and poor guidance that creates sociopaths...

ETA Technically we are all born sociopaths lol, poor choice of words but obviously I mean the actual mental illness.

Last edited:
Serious question. I was thinking that and did a quick a google and actually saw a bunch of articles come up basically stating that it is in fact a mental illness. As far as I know, it is. For example, in bi polar disorder(lol me-undiagnosed at that!) there is no CT scan or anything like that to detect it. That's why I haven't even bothered to go see a doctor because I read how long and difficult the diagnosis is to make. Who knows? With me being such a rapid cycler, I might be the quickest diagnosis in history lol but I digress.

It is incredibly not normal(typical? I'm not trying to offend) to feel like the opposite gender. I would never suggest that gay people are mentally ill but I do honestly believe that being transgender is a form of mental illness. I mean many of them appear to be mentally ill outside of being transgender. To my knowledge there is no type of scan or test that detects Transgender disorder very much like other forms of mental illness.

Anyway, the issue here and why I'm bringing it up is why do we encourage their mental illness? If I honestly believed that martians were out to get me or that Donald Trump was Jesus' reincarnation or Hillary Clinton was in fact a vampire that is really 1200 years old... NO ONE would encourage that thinking in pretty much any capacity much less encouraging and then celebrating me having my anatomy removed/changed whatever the case is... it's disturbing.

We have young transgender kids now because people we encourage their mental illness instead of actually trying to help them...

And unless someones choice of genders directly imposes on my life in some harmful way i simply dont find it relevant enough to care, to me it's just another label people force on each other because their simple brain needs to categorize everything so it doesn't have to work as hard

I think stupidity should be a mental illness, not just like r-word mental illness but like , felon- not able to vote kinda mental illness... just saying

I think stupidity should be a mental illness, not just like r-word mental illness but like , felon- not able to vote kinda mental illness... just saying

And to think I thought you might have been cool. Not cool as in popular or some stupid shit like that. Cool as in... not a total fucking retard! R-word? Lmao. Are you really that sweet? Or just trying to appeal to all of the other retards in this world? There's a lot now! Just saying...

Lol jeez. If stupid people weren't allowed to vote there might have been 40 total votes cast in this passed election and lets just say Hillary wouldn't have gotten any. Isn't that right @DIAFplease ?

Stupid? Wow...

And to think I thought you might have been cool. Not cool as in popular or some stupid shit like that. Cool as in... not a total fucking retard! R-word? Lmao. Are you really that sweet? Or just trying to appeal to all of the other retards in this world? There's a lot now! Just saying...

Lol jeez. If stupid people weren't allowed to vote there might have been 40 total votes cast in this passed election and lets just say Hillary wouldn't have gotten any. Isn't that right @DIAFplease ?

Stupid? Wow...

ok first off i've said r-word for years ever since i saw the greatest fuckin' PSA ever

BOOM! blew your fucking mind right!

and second i truely think stupid should be considered a mental illness ! sorry buddy i'm not getting into a political argument over candidates ... they are all beneath what the U.S. should have available to it.

How do you feel about gender stereotypes? Meaning in the simplest terms, girls liking pink and dolls and boys liking blue and trucks. Girls supposed to be in dresses and boys in jeans. That type of thing.

We had a visit to the 'Pioneer Village' ... its a place that that lets you tour around a complex of buildings that depict life in the 1800's. It has a church and a school house, a bank, post office, black smith, town hall and a few houses from every class, poor to rich. There are people there dressed in period clothing and going about like time stood still. One of the things I noticed is that in the houses ... all of the girls rooms were blue and all of the boys room were PINK. When I asked I was told that the rooms were painted and papered as such because it was traditional for boys to have pink rooms because it has a calming effect on boys ... PINK soothed aggression. So from here these gender stereo types about pink and blue are quite new.

PINK soothed aggression.

Although individual results may vary greatly :hilarious:

Research has shown conflicting results on the effects of Baker-Miller pink.[5] While the initial results at the Naval Correctional facility in Seattle were positive, calming those exposed, inmates at the Santa Clara county jail were trying to scratch the paint from the walls with their fingernails when exposed for more than fifteen minutes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker-Miller_Pink

PINK soothed aggression

pink soothes aggression for 30 mins then it irritates .. county jails have pink rooms to put inmates in after a fight but just for a short period of time...

also jakes just trying to start a flame war, he even jumped on something i said after he realized he couldn't argue with my statement about gender

also jakes just trying to start a flame war, he even jumped on something i said after he realized he couldn't argue with my statement about gender

Lol you're kidding me right? You likened me to a criminal lmao! Yes... I started it. Huge flame war on its way...
[doublepost=1481581777,1481581617][/doublepost]And I didn't argue with your statement about gender? WTF did you even state in regards to my question? Okay... you feel that as long as you don't accidentally Grab her by the billiards so to speak; then they can be whoever they wan't to be! Gender statement acknowledged...

ETA: Damn you sound like a whiny lil ho... I had you so misread.

Last edited:
Lol you're kidding me right? You likened me to a criminal lmao! Yes... I started it. Huge flame war on its way...

i didn't liken you to anything but that guilty conscience of yours seems to have bubbled to the surface and yes you started a controversial post that had no real direction then through out it you attempt to take verbal jabs at anyone who's opinion is on either side of the fence... if i remember correctly you even started posting pics of trolls. wtf?

what other higher purpose were you trying to work towards you clearly were not interested in peoples opinions just there reaction to your opinion

chill out buddy , life goes on

i didn't liken you to anything but that guilty conscience of yours seems to have bubbled to the surface and yes you started a controversial post that had no real direction then through out it you attempt to take verbal jabs at anyone who's opinion is on either side of the fence... if i remember correctly you even started posting pics of trolls. wtf?
what other higher purpose were you trying to work towards you clearly were not interested in peoples opinions just there reaction to your opinion
chill out buddy , life goes on

LOL @DIAFplease come see this! Remember when I told you that I preface my political arguments with "I'm not a racist" because Liberals accuse you of being racist right away? Then when you preface it with that statement, they accuse you of having a guilty conscience?

Well bang, this is how predictable you all have become! I didn't preface this argument with I know you're gonna say I have a guilty conscience because I knew exactly what his reply was going to be even though it is undeniable. Deny deny deny. What did his point about voters and stupidity and criminals have to do with his beliefs on gender identification? Nothing, just to infer.

Lol my guilty conscience? Only a retard would think that you weren't saying I was stupid and shouldn't be able to vote... AND THEN going a step further to compare me to a criminal. DIAF knew exactly what you were doing and that is why she gave you an awesome response! You thought you were making a good point but you just made yourself look like a lying sack of shit or stupid best case scenario. I'm betting on both.

You sir are a complete Libtard! @biteme I don't use this term as much as you like to... but here is a classic example of a Libtard and their see through tactics.

Last edited:
LOL @DIAFplease come see this! Remember when I told you that I preface my political arguments with "I'm not a racist" because Liberals accuse you of being racist right away? Then when you preface it with that statement, they accuse you of having a guilty conscience?

Well bang, this is how predictable you all have become! I didn't preface this argument with (I know you're gonna say I have a guilty conscience) because I knew exactly what his reply was going to be.

Lol my guilty conscience? Only a retard would think that you weren't saying I was stupid and shouldn't be able to vote... AND THEN going a step further to compare me to a criminal. DIAF knew exactly what you were doing and that is why she gave you an awesome response! You thought you were making a good point but you just made yourself look like a lying sack of shit or stupid best case scenario. I'm betting on both.

You sir are a complete Libtard! @biteme I don't use this term as much as you like to... but here is a classic example of a Libtard and their see through tactics.

ha again i have made no statements as to what you are ... anything you think i have called is you projecting that into the situation....

haha clearly you have alot of insecurity's if your going to project me calling you all these things when in reality all i said was you wanted to start a flame war... haha dam dude maybe you should talk to someone

post script- haha your not trying to start a flame war .. not at all

Last edited:
ha again i have made no statements as to what you are ... anything you think i have called is you projecting that into the situation....

haha clearly you have alot of insecurity's if your going to project me calling you all these things when in reality all i said was you wanted to start a flame war... haha dam dude maybe you should talk to someone

Keep denying what any idiot could see you implied. It makes you look like you got five brain cells and two failed to wake up this morning...

Lol. Yes I'm insecure. So so insecure lol. You're calling me a troll while using text book troll tactics. I'm a troll! Good luck bugging me with those! I won't continue, or react even though I really want to. Why? Because I don't like you, plain and simple. So keep it up if you want to...

Keep denying what any idiot could see you implied. It makes you look like you got five brain cells and two failed to wake up this morning...

Lol. Yes I'm insecure. So so insecure lol. You're calling me a troll while using text book troll tactics. I'm a troll! Good luck bugging me with those! I won't continue, or react even though I really want to. Why? Because I don't like you, plain and simple. So keep it up if you want to...

hahah again you are projecting alot into this conversation, haha how deep are those wounds you have

Back