• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I sincerely hope there is a heaven...

RIP Leon Russell :(
[doublepost=1479606125,1479315152][/doublepost]Tragic 2016. Thank you Ms. Jones for your angelical voice.

dayum... the jamming must be awesome in heaven...

I'm not really a county western fan.
But, I heard this song the other day and now have my car radio on a country station, just hoping the song will come on.
Last night **duh look it up on youtube.

I had the pleasure of attending his concert in NOLA. He may have been 80 years old, but the ladies present for the concert would have fallen down and assumed the position. <--that was extremely vulgar.

He OWNED that theater and everybody in it.
[doublepost=1481380789,1481380211][/doublepost]

gah, am sure I already put in full albums of Drop Kicks and Real McKenzies and would have to go back to see which ones but a new album that really impressed me was Beyonce's Lemonade
it was just incredible in story music and visuals as well as prayers and magic

[doublepost=1485065008,1485064901][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1485065146][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1485166788][/doublepost]

Idk why but I'm obsessed with this song lately. The beat's soothing

And just some more miscellaneous feel-good chill music

Last edited:
RIP Chris Cornel, one of the great voices from the 90's. So long and thanks for all the great moments.

It's been wicked busy at work. Usually is at the end of the quarter. So I put on my headphones and find something new one YouTube to listen when powering through reports and whatnot.

I realize this might not be for every one. I found this artist, Zack Hemsey, and I think it's friggin amazing. Mostly instrumental. Power orchestra I guess you would call it.

This is just one of them. See what I've become is another awesome one.

Latest posts

Back