• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Credit to @Keepalowprofile for the lead on this one.

So, what should you not do if you think that your spouse is cheating on you? Well, you probably shouldn't murder your children.

That little tip is brought to us today by Lucia Hernandez-Alverez of Kenosha.

It seems Lucia believed that her husband, the father of her two children was cheating on her. The articles that I found on this monster have also alluded to the marriage being "troubled" for some time with no real explanation of what that trouble was.

So what did Lucia do? Did she concoct a lovely dinner complete with the additives of Ex-Lax and dish detergent? Did she allow the beloved family dog to help her with the dishes, specifically her husband's plate? Did she dump bleach on her husband's clothes? Did she perform unnecessary alterations on his favorite pants and shirts?

Oh, Hell NO. Lucia had other plans to get her revenge.

Now, I will take just one second to say that I suppose it is possible that she was just sooooo distraught by the state of her marriage that she simply "snapped" and what is coming next was just the unfortunate workings of a diseased mind, BUT, there are 2 children involved in this and once that happens, I start losing sympathy, fast.

On Friday, September 11th, after an "argument", Lucia's husband went to work, leaving Lucia home alone with their two children, 3 year old Alicia and 1 year old Javier. This is when Lucia went to work.

We have a pretty good idea of what Lucia did because the entire time she kept a journal of her fucked up actions.

First, Lucia went to a co-worker of her husband's and gave that co-worker a set of their house keys, telling the co-worker to take care of her husband and that her husband was going to need the co-worker soon.

Lucia had previously decided that she was going to kill herself but this is the point where her retarded brain cooked up the additional part of the plan of taking her children along with her. Ah yes, nothing like murdering your perfectly innocent children because you believe that your husband is porking some other broad. It's a brilliant plan, just fucking brilliant I tell ya. And super original too.

Lucia decided that the "best decision" (her words, not mine) was to make the children "fall asleep" with medication like Tylenol and Motrin before she murdered them. I guess that Lucia had figured out previously that her childrne would get sleepy if given OTC pain relievers.

So, Lucia and her children went shopping. At a local store, Lucia purchased bottles of liquid Tylenol and Motrin to use on her children. And right here is where I start getting quite pissed off. The premeditation, the malice aforethought, the callousness of this cunt.

From the store, Lucia went to the bank and emptied her bank account, wiring the money to her parents in Mexico. She also got her jewelry around and mailed that to her sister. I suppose she was worried about the girlfriend (who may or may not actually exist) getting her things.

Once home, Lucia forced 3 year old Alicia to drink an entire bottle of liquid Motrin, followed by an entire bottle of liquid Tylenol. She then gave 1 year old Javier liquid Tylenol and "teething" tablets.

Lucia waited for the medication to take affect.

When Javier fell asleep, she carried him into her bedroom where she laid him on the bed and suffocated him with both a pillow and plastic bag.

She returned to get Alicia and put her "to bed", but when she returned to her bedroom she found that she sucks at murder because Javier had moved. Upon checking, she discovered that his heart was still beating so she grabbed a second plastic bag and held it over his head and face until she was sure he was dead.

Now, on to Alicia.

Lucia returned to her daughter's bedroom, carrying with her her impromptu "murder kit" of two plastic bags. Lucia found her daughter still awake though...

Lucia wrapped her daughter like a burrito in her "Frozen" blanket so that her arms were pinned at her sides and carried little Alicia out to the couch. Uh-oh, the killer couch is making it's first appearance...

Lucia made the sign of a cross over her daughter, at which time her daughter looked up at her and told her mother "good night" as well as saying "I love you Mommy" and then fell asleep.

I'd love to be able to tell you that at this point Lucia realized that she was being a murderous cunt-face but I can't. Instead I can tell you that she used the two plastic bags and suffocated Alicia. After she was done she carried her daughter's corpse into her room and laid her on the bed next to Javier.

Per the norm, this is when Lucia decided to off herself in the usual half-assed fashion that is so ever typical in these stories.

Lucia began guzzling down liquor and taking pills. What I gather from the various articles is that Lucia was taking the same type of OTC pain relievers that she used on her children. Now, while it is possible to commit suicide with Tylenol and Motrin, it is quite improbable. But, I'm not at all surprised that she chose something so ridiclous for herself, these cunts can never seem to use a serious method on themselves but they certainly do on their children.

When Lucia didn't die from the booze and Tylenol, she went to the kitchen to get a knife to cut herself with. Lucia proceeded to cut her arms in her suicide attempt. But of course, her husband arrived home in time to save her. Shocking.

The police report finding a "large pool" of blood in the kitchen and Lucia laying in the bed next to her two dead children. Now reading a "large pool of blood" sounds ominous but keep in mind that drunk people bleed a lot as alcohol thins the blood, as will ibuprofen based medications like Motrin.

I mention that because Lucia was conscious and able to tell the police that "It was all me. I did it", before being taken to the hospital. She even went on to say that she was "stupid" (understatement) and now herself and the children "wouldn't bother" her husband.

After being released from the hospital, Lucia voluntarily spoke to the police, telling them that she and her husband had been arguing about their relationship and that there were times that they had been "close" to separating. Sure bitch, what a great reason to murder your children. Because your husband might not want you. Cunt.

Lucia has been arrested and charged with 2 counts of First Degree intentional Homicide, 2 counts of False Imprisonment and 2 counts of Administering Dangerous or Stupefying Drugs.

Now enter the defense attorney because you just know she's gonna have great things to say.

Lucia's Public Pretender (no, that's not a typo) argued in court that Lucia should have a "reasonable bond" set because she has lived in Kenosha for 11 years and got her GED in 2013. Well shit, we should just let her go then right? Fuck she done got her GED, that's like a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card, ain't it?

The lawyer also highlighted that Lucia is employed, she should have said WAS employed, and prior to coldly, callously and with premeditation murdering her two children, Lucia has never been in trouble with the law before. She must be an over-achiever, going straight for 2 counts of First-Degree murder right outta the gate like that.

Well, the judge wasn't swayed by the lawyer's arguments and set her bail at $5 MILLION. I guess that particular judge isn't all that fond of women who murder their children because they're butt hurt over some penis.

Berman, who set the bond, is quoted as saying: "This is clearly an incident where there is premediation. This showed not only premeditation but also a lucidity of thought that belies any claim at this point of mental health issues. This was not a quick process. This was long. This was drawn out".

Lucia's husband, probably soon-to-be ex-husband, is said to be devastated over this and friends and neighbors are trying to get his family cleared to come here from Mexico to support him.

Links:
http://fox6now.com/2015/09/17/lates...sed-of-killing-her-two-children-due-in-court/
http://wgntv.com/2015/09/14/bond-set-at-5m-for-mother-accused-of-cold-blooded-killing-of-children/
http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/childrens_deaths_were_callous_calculated_484399139.html

Uff-da, what a HamBeast extraordinaire - another hallmark of the fucked-up mothers who kill their children out of jealousy.

oh god the part where her daughter wakes up and says i love you mommy got to me! wtf!!! this entire story gets to me but that detail could have been left out

What a real piece of work this bitch is. So fuck what he is cheating on you. Kids aren't a gift you get to trash when your relationship goes sour. OMG I can't believe this bitch. I would have finished the bitch off if I were the hubs and claimed extreme emotional distress.

Fuck. Just, fuck! "I love you mommy." :bigtears:

I can't imagine these poor babies stayed entirely asleep as their bodies were deprived of air. What a callous and incredibly, incredibly stupid "woman".

Best she could do was motrin and kids painkillers? What about classics like Visine and OTC sleep meds like Diphenhydramine HCl.
I bet she gets pregnant in jail. UGH

Her daughter saying "good night" and "I love you mommy", broke my heart. My ex husband decided he didn't want to be married anymore to me. I also find out he cheated during our marriage and shortly after ending it with me, he got with some tramp. Our daughter was young. I was devastated. I sat and cried while holding my baby. Never once did murder enter my mind. As I was reading this story, my mind could easily put the events together. What a horrible thing to do to your own kids. All because you suspect cheating. Psycho bitch.

Oh and my life is much better now without my ex. I'm sure this dumb bitch would've been too, had she actually proved he cheated and moved on with her kids like a normal person.

Well at least she succeeded this time....

November 03, 2016

A Kenosha woman who admitted killing her two toddlers died by suicide at the Kenosha County Pre-trial Facility, authorities confirmed Thursday.

Lucia Hernandez-Alvarez was found dead in her bed in a cell Wednesday morning.

A statement from the Racine County Sheriff’s Department, which is handling the death investigation, confirmed the dead inmate was Hernandez-Alvarez, and said an autopsy was conducted Thursday. The preliminary results indicate suicide.

According to the statement, “Racine Sheriff investigators conducted an extensive and thorough investigation on the scene and determined there was no foul play involved.”

Hernandez-Alvarez pleaded guilty last month to killing her children, 1-year-old Javier Arellano Hernandez and 3-year-old Alicia Arellano Hernandez.

Her defense planned to argue that, while she admitted to the killings, she was not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. A court trial on her responsibility phase was to begin this month. She was expected in court for a hearing Friday morning.

http://kenoshanews.com/news/womans_death_in_county_jail_ruled_a_suicide_490442364.php

she went to the kitchen to get a knife to cut herself with. Lucia proceeded to cut her arms in her suicide attempt.

A Kenosha woman who admitted killing her two toddlers died by suicide at the Kenosha County Pretrial Facility, authorities confirmed Thursday.

There is a great lesson about persistence here.

If at first you don't succeed ... try ... and try again.

There is a great lesson about persistence here.

If at first you don't succeed ... try ... and try again.

EVEN IF you're such a total failure that you can't even kill yourself right! Don't get discouraged! With the right amount of persistence and perseverance... it can happen!

Latest posts

Back