• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Bringing you guys one of my favorites today, a story about a pathetically desperate woman who has a deep yearning for the teen peen.

Today's star is Emily Feeney, 40, a former Admissions Counselor at a fancy Pennsylvania prep school. And I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, she ain't exactly the "type" every teenaged boy is drooling over.

Emily set her sights on one of her 16 year old students. A student who, it seems, has a desire to go to Harvard upon his graduation.

That part is important because Harvard is Emily's alma mater. I don't know but that part makes me giggle, one of the best Ivy League colleges is this broad's alma mater and she was still stupid enough to try to fuck a teenager.

While counseling the student at the prep school, Emily began trying to seduce him via text, email and actual physical contact. Emily even went as far as implying that if the unnamed student fucked her nasty-ass then he was a shoe-in for Harvard admission.

Now, we all know that desperate women will stop at almost nothing to secure the object of their affection and Emily is no different.

Last summer is when her seduction began. She repeatedly sent him sexual texts and email, including ones from her school account. And per the norm, she even sent him some nudie shots of herself. The article says that it was a topless photo, but I think that was probably enough to scar the poor kid.

The student is said to have sent Emily a reply text that said: "I'm not interested in you, end of story. I'm 16 and not into you". Sorry guys, I should have warned you about that part. I do humbly apologize for any drinks that got shot across keyboards when you read his reply.

But you see, Emily was totally into him though and was not about to give up her pursuit.

Oh no, Ms. Desperation here continued to pursue him for a year. Even going as far as to forcibly kiss him despite his telling her "no" and to stop. The article did not specify if she actually shoved her nasty tongue down his throat or not but that's what I picture, immediately followed by picturing a teenaged boy running down the school hallway with his hand over his mouth holding the vomit in.

Emily even decided to ratchet her desperation up another level by threatening him.

It is reported that the following messages were sent to the student by Emily:

"If you don't respond to me in another week, I will pull you aside". - more tongue action perhaps?
"If you'd... Just stop fighting and let it happen, you'd be a lot less uptight and much happier".
"I'd send you the sunburn photo I posted to Instagram but that might not be a great move for my career".- Ha, like the other shit she did was a great career move.

Emily became the admissions counselor at the prep school in 2013, prior to that she worked in college admissions at Columbia, Princeton and Barnard. Hmmm, I wonder how many other student got her irresistable offers...

Emily has been fired from the prep school and charged with institutional sexual assualt, presumably for the forced tonsil hockey, cooruption of a minor, unlawful contact with a minor and indecent assault.

She was released from custody on Wednesday after posting her $75,000 bail.

Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...tudent-harvard-promise-cops-article-1.2333211

Aaaannnd, here's our stunning, obsessed, Ivy League teen-o-phile now. Isn't she just a cool, refreshing drink o' water. :meh: Book smart, brain dead.

counselor22n-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
@Krystal saw this a week ago or so but when I went to find it I couldn't find it dammit. My Lord what a dumb desperate twit. And the text message had me rolling. I'm 16 bitch I am not interested.
Like she'd basically let someone hate fuck her just to have that person at least acknowledge her existence. Fucking pathetic.

Aaaannnd, here's our stunning, obssessed, Ivy League teen-o-phile now. Isn't she just a cool, refreshing drink o' water. :meh: Book smart, brain dead.

counselor22n-1-web.jpg
She isn't even trying. No wonder the kid didn't wanna fuck her, she probably looks like his damn mom. Even dresses like her too, more than likely. What a turn on....NOT!

Are we sure that's a woman? The eyes, in particular, look kinda mannish to me.

She has all the finesse of Godzilla rampaging thru Tokyo. I'll bet her twat makes that roaring sound he makes when she spreads her legs.

She is so pathetic I just have to laugh :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: sadly we have seen far uglier hags on here seduce teenagers :rolleyes:
..........This poor ugly bitch doesn't even have game :crack::wtf:

A former swim coach at Malvern Prep pleaded guilty on Monday to pressuring a 16-year-old into a sexual relationship.

Prosecutors say Feeney told the boy she could get him into Harvard in exchange for sex.

Emily Feeney was sentenced to five years' probation and has to register as a sex offender for the next 15 years.

Feeney, who 40 at the time of her arrest, was also the Director of College Counseling at the prestigious private school in Chester County.
http://6abc.com/news/fmr-malvern-prep-coach-admits-pressuring-teen-for-sex/1234535/

She got off easy.

I see what you did there! Well played, KALP, well played.

The kid did everything right here, and to be honest, I'm kind of surprised. In his ONE communication with her, he stated his age (so none of that "He said he was 18!" BS) and he in no uncertain terms told her he was not interested. "End of story" was a nice touch and will sound beautiful in a courtroom.

Krystal, commending you on yet another outstanding write-up! Seeing your name authoring a story no longer makes me hungry, but lets me know it's gonna be a good read. God, do I love a good read.* You did one once... all I remember of it is that a single fake fingernail played a big part in it. I'm sure, this being the Demon, someone was either murdered, molested, maimed, or made-famous-by-doing-something-stupid, but damn if I can remember anything but that it included a woman who lost a fake nail. The story might not have been memorable, but the write-up was GOLD. Loved that.

And yes, actually, the better part of a Mountain Dew had to be shaken out of my keyboard at the "I'm 16..." text! Better than fiction? You betcha. And this site proves it every day with exactly that sort of quote! Loved it. And I loved not knowing what she looked like until I had her solidly pictured in my (wicked) mind. Ever see "Pet Sematary" -- remember "cousin Zelda" who was kept in a bedroom? Umm hmm. So hey.... After the dog show we've seen paraded in these pages of "Hot for the Teacher"-esque stories, hell, she didn't even make me scream in terror (and I'm talking to you, one-who-called-the-student-Love Bug! Ugh! Yeah, yeah, she killed herself, but she ruined "Love Bug" for me, so yeah....)

Another outstanding one, to be put (on a file to be uploaded only....in the Twilight Zone.... ::T-Zone them plays:: )with the ever-impressive "fingernail story." It's not easy to write anything substantial in so few words (look at me, see I write NOTHING AT ALL and it takes me the better part of a page! Could there be a better example?) If everyone had a t-shirt that described themselves regarding comments, mine would say "TL;DR." I don't mean to do that, I swear, but I manage (you're welcome, to all of you who already scrolled past this one...)

*In these parts, a "Krystal" is a square hamburger named for the little 24/7/365 restaurant that sells them. You want one, and you've gotta have one. God I must've gained ten pounds when I started reading the Demon!

Last edited:
@TaupinJohn I didn't "get" all of that, but I was entertained, for what it's worth! :D

So, this young man wasn't into buying what she was selling (vag), and she's not a mouth-breathing hambeast (it appears)... I want to know:
A. What's wrong with her that she wants the D of a teenager? (It appears that she has on a wedding ring. Anyone know if she's married? Or maybe now divorced?!)

B. What's so amazing about this child-man that made this woman embarrassingly throw herself at him??

C. Did he get into Harvard? (She owes him an honest try for all of that creepy shit she was trying to pull, imo.)

@TaupinJohn I didn't "get" all of that, but I was entertained, for what it's worth! :D

So, this young man wasn't into buying what she was selling (vag), and she's not a mouth-breathing hambeast (it appears)... I want to know:
A. What's wrong with her that she wants the D of a teenager? (It appears that she has on a wedding ring. Anyone know if she's married? Or maybe now divorced?!)

B. What's so amazing about this child-man that made this woman embarrassingly throw herself at him??

C. Did he get into Harvard? (She owes him an honest try for all of that creepy shit she was trying to pull, imo.)

My friend, if you would've gotten all of that, I would've been worried sick about you! :nurse: Even I didn't get all that, most probably!;)

I always wonder about the husbands of these wanna-teenage-D folk, as well. If memory serves, they usually "forgive" them (ten bucks says they think it was hawt.) :eek:

But how could it not be embarrassing to know that (A) The wife was looking to improve her sex life and was (B)reckoning she could do that with a 16-year-old? I mean, that's downright diddling! :wtf:

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure all sixteen year old boys can't screw for more than five minutes so why is she so into it I mean she's just gonna get cummed on quickly

Back