• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
70w3mb.jpg

Barry Jones​
HOUSTON—A man and his former girlfriend now face charges in connection with the 2009 death of a toddler who was allegedly beaten, burned and starved.

Barry Wayne Jones, 32, stands charged with murder and Chandre Lachelle Davison, 29, stands charged with injury to a child in the death of Sania Sandoval, Davison’s 2-year-old daughter.

Prosecutors allege Jones repeatedly beat the girl with some sort of blunt object, causing the head injuries that led to her death. Davison is accused of failing to adequately feed her daughter, who weighed only 16.5 pounds. Court documents say the girl suffered numerous fractures, bruises and cigarette burns and reportedly was locked in closets as punishment for crying.

Shortly before Jones surrendered at the Harris County Jail, he told
[....]
he was innocent.
“I’m out here accused of murder,” he said. “So I’m here to get it straight and let everybody that knows me as a person and a man that I’m innocent, man. You know, I was framed.”

At last report, the child’s mother was still at large.

Davison told authorities she checked on her daughter around 11:00 on the night of November 12, 2009, and she appeared fine. The mother said her boyfriend later told her the child wasn’t breathing and was gasping for air
[...]
Documents obtained
[...]
show that a Child Protective Services case worker repeatedly visited the apartment where the family lived in the five months before the girl’s death. The home was filthy with dog urine and feces, the case worker reported, and the child appeared to be malnourished. CPS officials said the girl, along with three siblings, was left in the home because a pediatrician confirmed the prematurely born child had serious health problems that prevented her from gaining weight.

The case worker was disciplined after the child died, officials said, and he quit his job a few months later.

Quannel X, a community activist who frequently facilitates the surrender of accused felons, met Jones and his family in the parking lot of a Midtown fast food restaurant, then drove him to the county jail.

“He said, ‘I know what this is about,’” Quannel X said. “’This is about an ex-girlfriend angry that I’m with somebody else now, who has now made an allegation against me, changing her story to get me locked up because she hates me now.’”
[...]http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/forums/crimes-against-children.99/create-thread
“I believe God’s going to help me out of this, you know,” Jones said
[....]
“This is for everybody that’s watching. Innocent man. Be home soon.”

If he’s convicted, Jones could spend the rest of his life in prison.
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Accu...nders-in-death-of-toddler-girl-224648471.html

KHOU left out that Chandre Davison was also charged with Murder. Chandre is out on bond $50,000 for Murder and $30,000 for child endangerment. Barry only charged with Murder out on $50,000 bond. Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott fought hard to convince the Family court judge to give custody to Chandre Davison. Abbott filed his suit in March of 2009 lie to the court concerning Chandre's true address concealed CPS's involvement from the court won his case and received the first child support check the month the child was murdered.

He said, ‘I know what this is about,’” Quannel X said. “’This is about an ex-girlfriend angry that I’m with somebody else now, who has now made an allegation against me, changing her story to get me locked up because she hates me now.
How exactly did the ex manage to "make up" the evidence that shows abuse?

I just don't understand one bit how these people can continue to live with themselves in a normal life setting after having murdered their (a) child!!!

5/09/2016 09:00 AM 208
PJ File Date: 01/01/0001
PJ Status:
Master Docket Pre-Sentence Investigation Hearing Data Not Entered Absent
2/15/2016 09:00 AM 208
PJ Status:
Trial Docket Jury Trial Pled Guilty Data Not Entered 5/9/2016 Present
2/15/2016 09:00 AM 208
PJ Status:
Trial Docket Jury Trial Reset By Agreement Of Both Parties Present 2/16/2016 Present
11/09/2015 09:00 AM 208
PJ Status:
Trial Docket Disposition Reset By Agreement Of Both Parties Present 2/15/2016 CARRY W/JTRL Present

According to The Office of Harris County District website Chandre Davison has pled guilty to murder. Barry's case has been reset by the court B

Whoever did this to that baby girl, all BS circumstances and excuses aside, and despite all the endless similar horror stories we read, it still BLOWS MY MIND that people are capable of this.

I was out to lunch with my good friend, his wife, and their 2-year-old and 1-year-old children the other day. I warmly watched their precious children eating and just generally being happy and adorable, with their loving parents by their side. Because I read this site, I found my mind wandering to the horrific stories I read here about children just their age or even younger. My gut twisted and my mind literally could not process the image of such wicked harm coming to them. When you read these things and then look at a precious baby in your life or others in "real time," the true magnitude of suffering these littles endure all comes flooding into your heart and nearly takes your breath away.

I often think of all the children hidden away somewhere at this very moment, in fear and pain, crying endlessly for help... the ones for whom help never arrives.

I'll say it again, I do not and will not EVER understand how any human could do such things to children.

On Feb. 15 2016 Chandre Davison, FACING three seperated causes (murder, serious injury to child causing death and serious injury to a child by omission) signed a document,pleading guilty to shaking her child, causing bodily injury and hitting her child against a blunt object causing the death of her child and waived her right to appeal. The court reset to 5/9/2016 for sentencing. On 5/9/2016 she was sentenced to 25YRS. The same day Chandre appealed and the court appointed her a new attorney. Chandre's mother has made a written statement, claiming that Chandre's attorney came to Chandre with a plea bargain for 15YRS for murder and Chandre refused to sign. Then Chandre's mother claims the attorney came back told Chandre they are willing to drop the murder charge, that she would not go to jail at all for killing her child (only probation for Serious bodily injury of her child, causing death and that it would not go on her record). They claim Chandre only plead guilty for probation because she feared she would be found guilty at trail and senenced to prison, so this grand mother of the murdered child thinks the murderer has been tricked into Prison instead of giving a treat of probation. The child was murdered in 2009. Barry Jone's case was dismissed on 6/9/2016 after Chandre was found guilty. Chandre's case is sill in appeal.

Well, if Chandre can read, she could've read exactly what she was pleading to. The prosecutor can make a deal and RECOMMEND a punishment which almost all judges will agree to.

But occasionally, well within their right, the judge can reject a plea deal altogether, or accept a plea to the count but assign punishment as they see fit (which has to fall under the sentence guidelines of the charge the defendant accepted).

So Chandre....:bookworm:

I warmly watched their precious children eating and just generally being happy and adorable,

To be fair, such behavior is extraordinarily rare in young kids. Children are little fucking demons the overwhelming majority of the time, it's as if they live to torment anyone with eyes/ears they come into contact with.

The child was murdered in 2009. Barry Jone's case was dismissed on 6/9/2016 after Chandre was found guilty. Chandre's case is sill in appeal.

So was the bf telling the truth then? Was he just some poor bloke who got caught dating the wrong pyschobitch at the wrong time and nearly paid for it with his life? Scary stuff. I was inclined to believe him from the start, the, "angry spiteful bitch making shit up to fuck me over" is a very very very believable excuse.
[doublepost=1469846519,1469846445][/doublepost]
pleading guilty to shaking her child, causing bodily injury and hitting her child against a blunt object causing the death of her child and waived her right to appeal.

I don't get it. She signed this shit, then immediately appealed at sentencing? The fuck? She signed the deal, fuck her.

Welfare-to-work recipients have a lot of ways to steal taxpayer money. And there is still a lot of taxpayer money being used to support all Chandre Davison's children. Chandre is still registered as as PAYEE of Child Support. PAYEE receives child support. I guess, once the mother has signed away all of her children's rights and waived all of the mothers duties, theirs no changing it. Even after the appeal has been denied.

If her kids are in CPS care, that child support is being diverted to CPS, who then pays the foster parent or relative caregiver each month for the children's support, so rest assured, bitch isn't seeing a red cent. Foster parents are paid over $600 monthly per child for children with no special needs, and they also provide money for school clothes each year, Christmas gifts, etc. Hopefully, whoever has the children is using that to provide a nice life for them from here on. We can only hope....

Welfare-to-work recipients have a lot of ways to steal taxpayer money. And there is still a lot of taxpayer money being used to support all Chandre Davison's children. Chandre is still registered as as PAYEE of Child Support. PAYEE receives child support. I guess, once the mother has signed away all of her children's rights and waived all of the mothers duties, theirs no changing it. Even after the appeal has been denied.
Of course tax money is suppporting her children. they are innocent victims.

Now I need sn explination of her being a payee.

Multiple children and multiple fathers. No allegations of violence against any of the fathers.. But The Dept of Health and Human Services forced the children to live with Barry Wayne Jones. Barry Wayne Jones already had drug convictions in Harris County and just 3 mins. of research i find that he had convictions in multiple Counties. The Children were forced to support Barry Jones and the "Mares-Box" (the one that CPS calls a mother). Now their being forced to support Welfare-to-work-recipients otherwise known as Foster Parents and being separated, adopted out. The Attorney General of Texas even kept the true address of the children hidden and the AG concealed CPS involvement from the court, during the Paternity Trial, before the murder. We call that perjury and concealment in order to obtain a favorable decision. Well the A.G. of Texas got what he wanted and Chandre was made Payee. This child was murdered the same month the first child support payment was delivered to Greg Abbott, now Governor of Texas, welfare-to-work-recipient, also known as Too-Stupid-To-Seek-Shelter-During-A-Storm. The Welfare-to-work-recipients even gifted Barry with an alias....What? And Chandre has some too...What?
[doublepost=1482359231,1482181052][/doublepost]Yes children are innocent victims. The children have been the victims, of The State Welfare-to-Work-Recipients/IVD agency and The Family Court Judges, their entire lives.

I want to see her get LWOP I want her to be in a prison where the inmates would have her wishing to god that she could go back and do things way different
This bitch needs to rot in hell

She was pregnant with Jones's baby when Saniya was beaten, starved and died alone in her hospital bed. One other child was placed with her paternal grandparents because her father is dead and her son was placed with his father. Because Chandre pled guilty to all charges on the condition he be released from any blame his charges were dismissed and he was awarded custody of his own child. Thus story has been sad since Saniya was born. I miss that baby so much she would've been GREAT!!

She was pregnant with Jones's baby when Saniya was beaten, starved and died alone in her hospital bed. One other child was placed with her paternal grandparents because her father is dead and her son was placed with his father. Because Chandre pled guilty to all charges on the condition he be released from any blame his charges were dismissed and he was awarded custody of his own child. Thus story has been sad since Saniya was born. I miss that baby so much she would've been GREAT!!

She was pregnant with Jones's baby when Saniya was beaten, starved and died alone in her hospital bed. One other child was placed with her paternal grandparents because her father is dead and her son was placed with his father. Because Chandre pled guilty to all charges on the condition he be released from any blame his charges were dismissed and he was awarded custody of his own child. This story has been sad since Saniya was born. I miss that baby so much she would've been GREAT!!

I remember this story.

Just glad an innocent man avoided being fucked hard curtesy of some homicidal pyschobitch and the justice system.

Back