• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wavy.com/2016/12/09/chihuahua-leads-to-trespassing-suspects-arrest-in-portsmouth/
paco.jpg

http://wavy.com/2016/12/09/chihuahua-leads-to-trespassing-suspects-arrest-in-portsmouth/
[....]
Police say Paco woke up his owner around 3:30 a.m. on December 1. His owner looked out the window to figure out why Paco was barking and spotted a man walking a bike. He then saw the man try to break into his neighbors’ vehicles. The homeowner called police who responded and took the man into custody. The suspect was charged with vehicular trespass; police say he was in possession of tools commonly used by thieves to steal.

The Portsmouth Police Department says Paco has been dubbed the official mascot for the Green Acres and Pinehurst neighborhood watch programs.

good little doggy ... We have huskies ... they don''t bark and they're too social to be guard dogs.
If someone was breaking into our house ... I swear they would invite the bad guys in to play cards.

Just like my little chihuahua.
When he was just a wee might, he woke me up growling. I woke right up because I had never heard him make any noise what so ever.
It was my convicted rapist illegal alien neighbor trying to open my window.

And this dog looks like a litter mate to my Token.

He looks like Chico, a chihuahua we had when I was a kid, he had a fatal attraction to the insurance man, he either humped his leg or pissed on him every time he came to collect.

And chihuahuas are good watch dogs, they might not can stop you, but, by golly, they're gonna bark, and bark, and bark, and bark until somebody gets up to see what the hell he's barking at. Usually it's only a leaf or dust bunny, but you ain't gotta worry about that dust bunny sneaking up on you, cause when he's around, you're safe.

I have a chihuaweenie named Jasper. He has major separation anxiety. Follows me to the bathroom and everywhere else. Attacks me if I have to leave for even five minutes like I was gone for hours and hours. He demands belly rubs numerous times a day and is pretty slick at manipulating you into giving him one. His eyes are very expressive to how he feels. Every time I get up from my reliner I have fight to get him out of it cuz he steals my heating pad. He loves to burrow under blankets to sleep IN MY BED at night when he can get away with it. He has a big teddy bear he loves to wrestle with. Jasper isn't into dog bones...he'd rather have a pine cone...believe it or not. Find them everywhere!! Get this...he is my grandkids pup but he adopted me for his own personal playmate. Lucky me!! He made me fall in love with him and is a great watch dog. Day and night. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

My son and daughter-in-law have a weenie dog, Copper, he barks at me like I'm Godzilla for the first 5 minutes I'm there, and then when I sit down he's up in my lap on his back wanting his belly scratched. You're right about the eyes, big ole melty chocolate drop eyes, like the old big eyed pictures of kids from the 70's.

Back