• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
A Columbus woman allegedly struck a man in the face with a screwdriver early Sunday at her Wise Street home after agreeing to engage in oral sex with him in exchange for meth, according to testimony in Columbus Recorder’s Court.

Joni Lynn Shockley, 28, pleaded not guilty to prostitution, criminal trespassing and battery charges related to the incident that left 53-year-old co-defendant Jimmie Howard Kozlowski with minor injuries to his upper right eye. He pleaded not guilty to pandering.
Afterward, she allegedly broke his phone and struck him in the face with a screwdriver....

Authorities said Shockley, who had blood on her hands on the scene, admitted to making the agreement with Kozlowski and being under the influence of meth at the time of the incident.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article119152093.html
Joni%20Lynn%20Shockley

A man who would have a woman stoned on meth suck his dick is a fool, but it's a lifestyle I don't understand. I guess she didn't renege on the deal, because she did the deed, but she made it an unhappy ending.

Last edited:
I would sooner stick my dick in a meat grinder than have a methwhore slob the knob.
Having said that, he should have gotten his happy ending first.
There is no way on earth she has ever successfully fulfilled her part of a contract in anything...ever.

Back