• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Mothers boyfriend again. Except this time I don't know how she can claim ignorance, unless she works overnight.

A Florida man has been charged with child abuse after authorities say he forced a 5-year-old girl to eat her own vomit.

According to an arrest report from Orlando Police, 28-year-old Todd Brisebois also woke up the child in the middle of the night, made her do push-ups until she was exhausted and hit her with a rubber hose.

According to the report, the father reported the incidents last month and showed police pictures of the child's bruises.

Reports say that Brisebois is accused of becoming angry after the girl threw up on the dinner table and making her eat the vomit.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/sns-bc-fl--child-abuse-vomit-20151208-story.html

I thought that old intimidation tactic died out years ago, smdh.

UNfortunately, this hasn't exactly been as rare an occurrence as I'd like IME w/some psych patients (and at least one former neighbor I was acquainted with many moons ago). Maybe she was sick/nauseated to begin with, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't want/like whatever it was and he threatened her with an, "eat it or else" ultimatum along with the old, "if you puke that shit up you're gonna eat that, too!" And, bio dad reported him to the police (as in *not* CPS?) b/c she bruises a month ago. Niiiiiice... :mad:

I thought that old intimidation tactic died out years ago, smdh.

UNfortunately, this hasn't exactly been as rare an occurrence as I'd like IME w/some psych patients (and at least one former neighbor I was acquainted with many moons ago). Maybe she was sick/nauseated to begin with, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't want/like whatever it was and he threatened her with an, "eat it or else" ultimatum along with the old, "if you puke that shit up you're gonna eat that, too!" And, bio dad reported him to the police (as in *not* CPS?) b/c she bruises a month ago. Niiiiiice... :mad:
Report says last month. That could mean the end of November not exactly 30 days ago. I think the police were still the quicker choice. CPS probably would havr said there wasn't any sign of abuse.

I have a five yr old grand daughter who is absolutely precious. I can't imagine someone doing what was done to this little girl....to her. It makes me very angry. I have to suspect mom knew. If the child told her father I'm sure she told her mother...who ignored what was being done to her becuz she didn't want to lose her dick. I can't imagine a five yr old being woken up in the middle of the night to do push ups. WTF

Except this time I don't know how she can claim ignorance, unless she works overnight.
And evening too because the abuse started at the dinner table when he forced the girl to eat her vomit. That should be more than enough for a mother to cut a motherfucker, or at least get their child to fuck away from him.

Jan 20, 2016

What the fuck?! Seriously, this guy just needs to die now.

An Orange County man arrested for the second time in a month on child abuse charges was released from jail Wednesday night after posting bail and will be allowed to be with at least one of his children.

The first case involved his stepdaughter and now he’s facing new charges related to his biological children.

Investigators said they have a long history with Todd Brisebois, 28, and they’ve done everything they could to make sure his children are safe.

Brisebois was arrested in December in the incident involving his stepdaughter, in which he allegedly would wake her up at night, demand she do pushups and hit her with a rubber hose.

He also would allegedly force the child to eat vomit.

Charges against him were dropped for lack of sufficient evidence.

“Then what is sufficient evidence? If that’s not sufficient evidence, it makes me wonder about the safety of that particular child,” said WFTV legal analyst Belvin Perry.

The same day Brisebois’ charges were cleared, a new warrant was filed regarding abuse of his three biological children.

He was arrested on the new charges Tuesday.

Court details have not been released about the latest case, but he’s facing two charges of child abuse, one aggravated and a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Channel 9 found an injunction request filed in August accusing Brisebois of hitting his three boys with his hands, a hose, a vacuum and a water bottle.

After bonding out of jail, he’ll still be able to see his 8-month-old son because a judge denied a Department of Children and Families request to keep him away.

Brisebois is not allowed to be around the 5-year-old stepchild in the first case where he was cleared.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/orange-county-man-accused-abusing-children-twice-w/52608421

March 03, 2016

An Orange County man, who was arrested twice in two months for child abuse, was arrested again.

Charges against Todd Brisebois were dropped after he was accused of abusing his stepdaughter.

The state decided to refile charges Thursday because evidence from his second arrest may have given prosecutors a stronger case.

The Florida Department of Children and Families said he was arrested a second time in January for the alleged beating of his three biological sons. Those children told investigators they witnessed Brisebois beat his stepdaughter, too.

The 5-year-old girl’s biological father and stepmother have kept paperwork showing repeated requests for injunctions.

Despite claims Brisebois woke the girl in the middle of night and demanded she do push-ups and hit her with a rubber hose, it took the statement of his sons to give prosecutors enough evidence to file charges on behalf of the children.

“The second case had an older victim that was able to tell us a lot more information than the first victim who was a lot younger,” Angela Starke, a State Attorney’s Office spokesperson, said.

An injunction filing accused Brisebois of hitting his three sons with his hands, a hose, a vacuum and a water bottle.

DCF said Brisebois no longer had access to the four children, but he does have a baby a judge refused to remove from his home. (This one will be on your head then Judge, won't it. Fuck you)

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/oran...r-third-time-on-child-abuse-charges/142368212

Back