• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The thing about charging Leanna is this, unless they have something on her that we don't know, other than the "did you say too much" comment, it's going to be pretty hard to lay charges that will stick. I believe she is complicit, but can they prove it to beyond a shadow of a doubt? I don't think so. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Edited because "to" and "too" are two different words.:p

Last edited:
A reporter asks if there is a possibility that charges could still be brought against Leanna Harris- "we'll leave that up to Cobb County PD"

I'm going with No charges for Leanna Harris. That she testified on Ross's behalf suggest to me that that she is going through several different grieving processes. The death of her marriage and her child...and the death of HOPE that this was an accident. I think Justin Ross Harris would have thrown his wife under the bus if she was in anyway involved. He hated his life, and her enough to kill their child. He would never let her skate if she was involved.
[doublepost=1479170199,1479168425][/doublepost]http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...harris-verdict-guilty-on-all-counts/349295692

This link include a link to Leanna Harris's facebook page and reaction.

This lady has got a long way to go to acceptance...I really truly pray that she gets there, see's the truth for what it is and looks it hard in the face, save herself from dating another guy anything like this man that took her precious son away.

This lady has got a long way to go to acceptance...
We sure have opinions at the opposite end of the road on this.
I think she was defending him to do damage control.
**if he's found innocent, surely the DA wouldn't charge her.**
She divorced him. not because he murdered Cooper.
She found out about all his infidelity.
She even stated in her testimony she would have divorced him a long time ago if she had known the severity.

He can aqueel like the pig he is at anytime.
He would never let her skate if she was involved.
He didn't aqueel sooner because he thought she could help.
That's over now. now we just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
She divorced him. not because he murdered Cooper. She found out about all his infidelity.

She is is grieving multiple things, Grieving the death of her marriage...the death of her son, and

HOPE that this was an accident.

Denial is a step in the process...She's not the first woman that needs to hear it from the jury,

needs to go through the sentencing process before acceptance sets in.

She is freaking out because she wants very badly for this not to be true.

What person wouldn't? She needs support...not criticism.

She is just as much of a victim as her son...She just doesn't want to accept to what degree.

at least not yet.
[doublepost=1479179754,1479179696][/doublepost]
He didn't aqueel sooner because he thought she could help.
That's over now. now we just have to wait and see.

Wow...I think that's a reach.

She divorced him. not because he murdered Cooper.
She found out about all his infidelity.
BOOM!

If Leanna really had nothing to do with Cooper's death, then she is just the coldest mother ever. Her instant forgiveness of Ross, almost without a second thought about her dead son was honestly gross to watch in that interrogation room video. In just that short video, so much Wtf Imo:

1. Her lack of sadness over Cooper: I know everyone reacts to tragedy differently & by the grace of god I have never had to face a situation like she was dealing with on that day-- but I can guarantee that I would NOT react like she did! Not a single tear for her poor dead baby son, not one.

2. "Did you say too much" - Most mothers would be so consumed with grief, sadness, & loss over their dead child that they wouldn't have the forethought to be asking their husband what they said to the cops. I wouldn't give 2 shits what anyone was saying or doing- your child is dead, if you cared, that would be the only thing on your mind.

3. "Can I ask you a weird question? Do you want to have more kids?" This is the actual quote that came out of Leanna Harris's mouth less than 2 hrs after learning Cooper was dead. Just how the fuck. That is borderline sociopathic IMO

And she said something stupid like that again at Cooper's funeral- "if we have more children, Ross will be a wonderful dad"

Because apparently in Leanna's world children are replaceable

I completely agree that Leanna cared more about Justin Harris than her son he deliberately murdered in the back of their family vehicle. She damn sure did oh yes the fuck she did. I just don't think the bitch thought the pig faced whore had the balls to go through with it which is why she reacted the way she did when she found out Cooper wasn't at the daycare. She knew right then that he had done it but she didn't want to believe it. Becoz that would mean she really wasn't good enough for him. She gave him everything a woman can give a husband and yet he still wasn't fucking happy.

Kids don't fix broken people and that's what was happening here. Justin Ross Harris is a cold selfish unfeeling sack of shit and nothing can change that. No amount of kids, no amount of anonymous sex or money will fill the hole inside of him. He is evil. And he is where he belongs. She cared more about him and his happiness than she did her child and she is gonna have to live with that.
Justin Ross Harris only cares about one person and one person only and that's himself. That's why he murdered his son and couldn't even shed a tear for the life he deliberately brought into this world and callously snuffed out.

Sorry I keep repeating myself but these two are a piece of fucking work.

Last edited:
I don't think Leanna has accepted that she didn't really know her husband at all. She only knew the side he portrayed to her which was totally fake. She is young. It will hit her some day.

So happy with the verdict. now if only he could get a decent sentence. i hope he dies in prison. that childs mother should be there as well. i do not believe that she is completely innocent. why would she have known that her husband killed him when the daycare called? also, didnt she also search for some sketchy shit online? regardless, she's a whore and deserves the same thing her porky pig husband gets.

"Can I ask you a weird question? Do you want to have more kids?"

Denial and hope!

And she said something stupid like that again at Cooper's funeral- "if we have more children, Ross will be a wonderful dad"

Denial and hope. And acceptance ... At this point she knows the only thing holding their marriage together was what she believed was their mutual love for Cooper.

This lady has been walking through the same fire as her son ... Every thing her son couldn't comprehend she does or will. They both suffered or are suffering. Cooper, is on the other side and eventually she will be too.
[doublepost=1479236838,1479236672][/doublepost]
she's a whore and deserves the same thing her porky pig husband gets.

i think he might of been able to stay hard, if he viewed her as whorish ...at all.
[doublepost=1479237134][/doublepost]I can't wait for the sentencing. I watched the verdict on YOUTube. The way he comes bouncing in the room and shakes hands with his lawyers. I think he was expecting a whole different outcome.
I also think that he will be sentenced too consecutive terms. And I would bet my dog that he gets max or near maximum for the sex crime because commit during a MURDER>

This guy is a totally fuck. I bet he kills himself eventually.

i think he might of been able to stay hard, if he viewed her as whorish ...at all.
Bwahahahha! Right?! For someone who was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction & low testosterone he sure managed to stick his dick into everything except his wife! (Including teenagers & men according to court testimony)

My fav parts of the trial were Leanna talking about his limp noodle & the hooker complaining that he was 'dumpy' and 'didn't take care of his hygiene':hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Considering he apparently viewed himself as some kind of manly super-stud, that shit must've killed him!

My fav parts of the trial were

My favourite part were the guilty verdicts.

I know Leanna is taking a lot of heat for supporting him during his trial, but moving through grief isn't a linear process and if she is stuck at denial that this was intentional, then its impossible for
her to be angry about it at this point. She will get there ... the trial is over the hope is gone.

My favourite part were the guilty verdicts.
Oh ABSOLUTELY! That goes without saying!

And I'm not 100% convinced that Leanna had any part in or knowledge of Cooper's murder-- But that makes her actions since his death even more disturbing Imo.

She has come off so cold & disconnected from any kind of emotion for her son, it's upsetting to me as a mother & as a human being!

Will she ever come around to the realization that her 'wonderful husband & father Ross' callously murdered their baby son? Idk? Can you teach a robot to feel grief?!

Can you teach a robot to feel grief?!

No and Leanna is not a robot ... she is woman working her way through several grieving processes...and she is almost on the other side...hope that has died, its the last fire she has to walk through. I hope some day she lets herself love again.

train-308471__340.png

Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy, with cheeks of tan!
Oh, for boyhood's painless play,
sleep that wakes to laughing day,
health that mocks the doctor's rules,
knowledge never learned of schools,
for, eschewing books and tasks,
Nature answers all he asks,
hand in hand with her he walks,
face to face with her he talks,
part and parcel of her joy -
Blessings on the barefoot boy!

~ Rest In Peace Cooper ~
graphics-balloons-476140.gif

Oh darn.
When I saw this thread in recent comments, I was hoping to see an update that justin got his first ass beating in prison.

He just got his ass beat in the courtroom. He looked like he was going to fall out of his chair a couple of times. Everytime she said consecutively he looked like some one hit him. I think you're going to have to wait for an update about Justin and a bed sheet twisted around his neck.

Thanks. They should have showed the video of Leanna's speech at Cooper's funeral. It was more telling the world what a wonderful father Ross was than anything to do with Cooper.

OMG ... Considering that this man could have gotten the death penalty, if she was involved in any way he would have thrown her under the bus ... he would have said so to save himself.
He would have birded out ...SQUAWK ... it was Leanna's idea too. WE PLANNED it. He never said any such thing ... he ALONE was responsible for this.

There are five steps to grief ... denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
and this mother went through all of these steps ... more she did it while being in a fishbowl of
public scrutiny ... she is as much as a victim of Justin Ross Harris as her beloved son and her loss is great.

I watched her testimony ... anyone else cry when she described sitting on the sidewalk in front of her house numb and afraid to open her front door ... or how she when she finally plucked enough courage to enter she went straight to her little boys bed ... crawled in and finally cried for the whole horror of the day. I bawled my fucking eyes out watching that ... I can't think of a single reason to damn this woman ... nope I can't.
[doublepost=1485618651,1485618608][/doublepost]
Thanks. They should have showed the video of Leanna's speech at Cooper's funeral. It was more telling the world what a wonderful father Ross was than anything to do with Cooper.

denial ... totally normal for an event like this.

Last edited:
Mom/wife didn't have all the facts at the time she learned of baby boys death. She didn't know the websites he visited or prostitutes or that he sat at his desk at work allllll day sending pics of his dick to teens and a lot of other women sexting. Up til that point she didn't have a clue who he really was and only thought of him as a wonderful father which is why she initially supported him and only had good things to say about him as a father. I do agree she should have put her son first at his funeral and not his father. That was odd as hell. But people grieve in different ways. Look at the woman who was convicted I believe twice for murdering her military husband with antifreeze because she got new boobies and participated in a wet t-shirt contest at a local hang out. She was proven innocent. Every one grieves in their own way. Never know how its going to hit you.

I do agree about the wife, I may have been a bit unfair about her behavior.

When my husband died, my mother was a mess, crying and blubbering, she got right in my face and screamed at me why are you not crying, don't you care that John just died? I was in shock for one, and for two she was doing enough diva-ing for several people. I had a funeral to plan and a husband to bury, I didn't have time to cry. No one saw me cry, no one was there in the middle of the night when I cried myself to sleep.

And, yes, my mother, the passive aggressive diva queen.

Never know how its going to hit you.

The steps are never linear either ... Denial is not always bad ... it protects us sometimes.
She lost so much. I know at the end of the trial that she was still calling it an accident ... so she isn't there yet...but she will. She will get there. I hope that he was given the maximum for all of his crimes, not just the ones pertaining directly to her sons death but ALL OF them ... helps her to put things into perspective. I hope she watches that trial from start to finish, because there again is another dimension to Justin Ross Harris that shows it self and that she probably didn't know about because she never seen her husband on trial with the death penalty as a possible sentence before.
I hope she listens to the sentencing over and over again ... that judge delivered a beautiful mix Justice, hated, grace and charm. And nearly every time she spoke of a consecutive sentence, to him she made it look firm but sweet, and he looked like he was going to fall over.

Well, my opinion isn't the popular one (clearly) but it's mine.

God knows I've been about this case for so long it's kind of ridiculous. Read reports, transcripts, interviews, looked at evidence Character, Analogical, Circumstantial, and from every angle physically possible.

And I think J. Ross Harris is 100% innocent of malice murder (or murder at all) in Cooper's tragic death. Negligence? God yes. But why aren't the other 30-something people who've done the same thing this year been treated as Ross was? How many of them were charged, even with so much as negligent homicide? Exactly.

There's one reason and one reason only Ross is in jail right now, and it won't make sense to some but others will get it.
When one of the cops at the scene (while paramedics were working on Cooper, a crowd had gathered, etc.) asked Ross to hang up his phone, Ross didn't respond, as though he hadn't heard him. The cop asked again, and Ross said, "Shut the fuck up!"

Because cops don't enjoy shutting the fuck up, they grabbed his phone (and kept it, which they had no right to do. Hence the sexting charges. He did it, but they had no warrant to see the contents of his phone. I don't care if they were curious or whatever reason, it was illegal.)

How many other parents of dead children were thrown into the back of a cruiser as their child lay dead on the ground, unable to get near him, touch him, anything? NONE DID.

How many other parents of dead children were charged with First Degree Murder? NONE WERE.

The media machine did it's job by hurling rumors (Ross NEVER EVER saw a site about "child-free lifestyle." A co-worker sent him a link to it, Ross DID NOT CLICK ONTO IT. Instead, he replied: "No, grossness!")
And he NEVER researched how long it takes a child to die in a hot car. NEVER. Det. Stoddard lied all the way through this farce of a trial and he's either mentally handicapped or he's a fucking liar. I'm leaning towards both. Why isn't anyone talking about that? He did just lie about small details. He told huge lies, he told the lies that convicted Ross Harris. And he did it because it would ensure a prosecution for his side.

The whole world has an opinion of this case, yet none of them can tell me a word about why they think they're right. Because they're wrong. Because they hate that a perfect child is gone and they want someone to pay, by God.

The message here isn't about hot cars or Cooper or Leanna or sending dick pics via text. The point here is DO NOT PISS OFF COPS. They're the ones who who report to the prosecution (that's their side, see) and set the pace for what's to come.
Cops are known to do many things when requested to by citizens, but shutting the fuck up isn't one of them.

J Ross Harris paid for that comment with his life (plus 37 years, if anyone's counting.) I've spoken to his mother, his cousin, and his friend from like middle school, and by every account Ross was an excellent father to his "little buddy." Over 40k was spent conceiving him, and Ross took him everywhere with him. The girls who testified they knew Ross from texting? When asked, every single one admitted he'd told them he was married and had a child.
"And did he tell you the name of that child?"
"Yes. He said Cooper." FIVE TIMES THAT WAS SAID BY FIVE GIRLS.
He must not have wanted that child-free life too much, because even the girls he flirted with over the phone knew he had a child, his name, and that Ross was, over everything else, proud of him and going to stay in his life. He loved him. I've seen nothing disputing it.

I think it's fucked up for people to be, "What a beautiful child; that guy needs to die." Why, because he had a beautiful child? Every point that can be made towards his guilt I can match with the truth.
There was ZERO evidence of guilt of Murder One, and Intent? Ludicrous. Impossible, and a shirking of a jury's duty to make their judgement based on evidence shown, not on what someone told them they saw on the Internet somewhere.

I'm sorry Cooper is gone, I am (unlike Leanna, who "wouldn't bring him back if I could." WTF?) He was beautiful, he was an angel. But he loved his father and his father loved him. Nearly 40 hot car deaths and JRH is the only one charged? Why? It's not rocket science. And because of a cop's ego and lies and assorted fuckery by LE et al, he had to grieve his son in a concrete and steel room that stunk of sweat and vomit, and he had to do it alone.

Shame on people who talk before they know of which they speak. Don't go on what you heard. Go on the evidence presented. Listen to the detectives absolutely lying (big ones, I mean) and then decide. That's the way we do it here, we see the evidence before we decide.

I thought Ross acted 100% appropriately during the trial. If he's stoic, everyone's "he doesn't even care." If he's sobbing, tears flowing, he's "another Susan Smith with crocodile tears." And if he simply hides his face into his hands, he's "trying to cry." GET OUTTA HERE. What are you, body language experts? No? Exactly.

Hopefully his appeals will see what I know to be true. That a man who would never have harmed his son was wrongly convicted due to the bias of Law Enforcement and his disrespecting them. I'd have told them to STFU too. It takes weeks, several of them, to pour over the evidence, and until you've done that, your opinion is based on.... what you heard?
That's a man's life that was just taken from him. "What you heard?" I think that's disgusting.

Pisses me off.

Yikes girl. Be passionate, but damn. Judging is what we do here, and this is a 28 page thread now with no peep from you. Can you share any details you know from the family or friends?

I think he is 100% guilty and the wife was in on it too. I have no idea how anyone could read more than a few transcripts and think otherwise. I too could go into a whole page of why but it is redundant. I hope they both rot n hell for what I consider a premeditated murder.

Back