• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
10ii4bn.jpg

Shore Acres, Fl - This happy go lucky individual is 24 year old Jasper Fiorenza. He gets easily distracted by kitties.

Brittney Cline was asleep in her bed and had quite a fright when she woke up. Fiorenza was crouched down at the foot of her bed, petting her cat. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this and became panicked. The only thing she could think to do was say, "What are you doing? Get out of my house!" She said she stated this in a firm tone. Fiorenza looked her right in the eye and said, "hey." And with that he slowly backed away and walked out of the house.

He had gotten in initially by an unlocked side door. Cline now not only locks her doors, she also purchased a home alarm system. Police had an idea of who it was, and set up surveillance on Fiorenza. Sure enough two days later he showed up again and tried getting into the house from the same door. He must've really liked her cat.

Needless to say, he was arrested. His prints were identified from a surface he touched while stepping over the doggy gate in her bedroom. It was found that he only lived a block away. He was charged with with burglary of an occupied dwelling. Though it doesn't appear that anything was actually stolen. Thankfully cats are a big distraction.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2016/12/1/pinellas_homeower_wa.html

Last edited:
Creepy fuck will elevate to sexual assault eventually. There's no way to stop this.

Ramses Bolton lookin motherfucker

Serial Rapist: The Prequel.

Some go to great lengths for pussy.
Me, I troll schools for the blind.

Back