• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q`
<iframe width="402" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BXpi3F0E5ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
What's scary is that people watch this shit and take it as dogma, vetted and true. Anyone can take the worst radical rantings of any lunatic and string them together like this to attempt to make a point agaist either side.

THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HILLARY CLINTON, with repeated "corruption" and Benghazi attacks that people bought into.

Bush had 200 plus killed in embassy attacks and none of you gave a fuck back then, but for Hillary, suddenly it matters?

@Buffettgirl lots of stuff said in the last couple pages, but YOU have yet to show even a sliver of proof about what you yell!

Hillary Clinton what any SOS would have done. She did not ignore any fucking calls for assistance.

Please. I could care less about her being female. I was and am a Bernie girl. You can go back 9 months in this thread and know that. But she at least was better than the racist rapist.
[doublepost=1479982805,1479982683][/doublepost]

No, I believe they are stupid. Or they did it for publicity. I know some who did. But generally I think they are stupid. Not going to be a popular notion, but I believe the general population of this country is stupid.

Bernie said women fantasise about being raped by 3 men while having intercourse with their man.

How disgusting do you have to be to own the press, corporate, celebrities, web, rush in illegal voters from all over the world, spend twice as much as your opponent and lose to a reality TV villain :hilarious::hilarious: Libtard Hilary Clinton disgusting :fish::cheers:

I am having a lot of fun with the election! I haven't seen anything like this since Watergate...That was fun too!

Unfortunately, the Kluckers down here (KKK) are delighted to have Trump as president because he'll get rid of all the N(word) taking white men's JOBS. We are the most racist parish in La.
It's beyond sanity, beyond meanness, beyond belief.

If we had known the reputation of this parish, we'd be living somewhere else...anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having a lot of fun with the election! I haven't seen anything like this since Watergate...That was fun too!

Unfortunately, the Kluckers down here (KKK) are delighted to have Trump as president because he'll get rid of all the N(word) taking white men's JOBS. We are the most racist parish in La.
It's beyond sanity, beyond meanness, beyond belief.

If we had known the reputation of this parish, we'd be living somewhere else...anywhere else.
Having only lived in libtard land I didn't realize crap like that still existed beyond maybe a few useless nut cases

Snopes also did more than pull a single line quote. It's worth reading the whole thing, including this part:

Sanders Sanders then goes on to explain his ideas about gender roles and eventually gets at a sharper point — that traditional gender roles help create troubling dynamics in men's and women's sex lives.

"Many women seem to be walking a tightrope," he writes, as their "qualities of love, openness, and gentleness were too deeply enmeshed with qualities of dependency, subservience, and masochism."

One way to read the essay is that Sanders was doing (in a supremely ham-handed way) what journalists do every day: draw the reader in with an attention-getting lede, then get to the meat of the article in the middle.

You can draw divergent conclusions from the article itself. On the one hand, he's talking about liberating people from harmful gender norms. On the other, with his nameless hypothetical "man-and-woman" characters, he also seems to imply that men fantasize about raping women or that women fantasize about being raped.
Guess what, some women DO fantasize about being raped. It does not in any way mean they are interested in actually being raped.

I am having a lot of fun with the election!

I have to admit, at first, I was very sad and concerned. But NOW it is getting to be pretty fucking hilarious. In lieu of taking security briefing the PEOTUS has started a "victory tour"? Bahahahaha!!!!
Draining the swamp by appointing billionaires and career politicians? OMG, Palin a Secretary of veteran's Affairs?! Mitch McConell's fucking WIFE for Sec of Education, a woman who hates Public Schools?

The best thing I have seen so far though is the slow realization of people who voted for him that he's going to fuck them. Their taxes are going up, their Medicaid and SS are planned to be cut and he just gave Millions in tax cuts to a Company to keep 1,000 jobs.

Let it go...

NEVER. You've got four fucking years coming of this. Suck it up butter cup.

Because I spent the last four years going at you relentlessly over ever sniffle and lie out of Obama? Grow up. Your bitterness and rage is exceeding the bounds of what one would consider normal. You might want to seek help... Just sayin'... o_O

IDGAF what YOU did for the last four years, why do you care what I do with the next 4? Can't stand to see your pathetic, lying, piece of shit, future president going against all the promises he made you? Hahahaha!

Like I said, I just find it amusing now. No rage here, just waiting for his next tweet. LMAO

Argghh, I cannot post the link because twitter is blocked but Cary Elwes responded to a tweet from Trump and called him Prince Trumperdink! My god, the hilarity of it. Of course, Trump blocked him immediately. Check it out of you are able, worth the laugh.

Also funny, Trump said he won by a landslide but, ya know, there were MILLIONS of fraudulent votes? He's a genius, right? If he were any dumber, he'd hurt himself.

Funny again, all of them crying and whining about the recount while in the same breath telling us not to cry and whine.

:kiss::kiss:
Oh did I miss Trump supporters rioting in the streets and shooting people over the vote count... I must have missed that.
Pretty sad that even the WH has made public statements that this fares of a "recount" won't change anything. But it was never about the recount in the first place, was it.

So, Patraeus is being strongly considered for secretary of state and he pled guilty to sharing classified information with a woman he was having an affair with. We went through Hillary's supposed transgression with a multi-million dollar comb and we even know the relative size and shape of Anthony Weiner's dick but she never pled guilty or was even charged. o_O

As far as I can tell, not only is Trumperdink not draining the swamp of special interests or lobbyists, he's pumping toxic waste in at an alarming speed.

Tom Price as health secretary? He has voted consistently against federal funding of abortion, and in opposition to federal requirements that insurance plans cover contraception without out-of-pocket costs as part of the Affordable Care Act. Because we need more unwanted babies on welfare that you so loathe to support?

Thing is, you Trumpian troglodytes, see nothing wrong the the destabilization of health care because you yourselves will not be affected. You, in your small little minds, imagine the poor people, the black people, the immigrants, the "moochers" that you fantasize eating up all your hard earned tax dollars will be cut off and hopefully, they either leave and/or die. Or you'll self righteously claim, they will stand up and get a job like you and pay for shit themselves.

I worked for 8 years for the same company with absolutely no benefits. My husband has worked in construction for 20+ years with no insurance. There are millions of people just like us but there is no room for that in your bubble.

To further reiterate his false claim of draining the swamp? His quiet little pick for legal advisor.

Donald McGhan. McGahn’s background includes serving as counsel and ethics advisor to former Rep. Tom Delay, who was indicted for conspiring to launder corporate cash into campaign contributions for Delay’s PAC. In 2008, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, a veteran denigrator of campaign finance reform, urged George W. Bush to appoint McGahn as chair of the Federal Election Commission. With the possible exception of the Supreme Court, no public body has been more responsible for keeping our campaign finance system a cesspool than the FEC under McGahn’s leadership. McGahn worked for the Koch brothers’ Freedom Partners Chambers of Commerce, which “has given grants worth a total of $236 million to right-wing political groups like the Tea Party.” Excellent training for joining the Trump campaign.

If a U.S. foreign policy decision appears to favor a Trump commercial project, it’s McGhan’s job to blow the whistle on the president. And if you think that’s going to happen, I’ve got a swamp to sell you.

All that said, I'd like some examples of a single decision Trump has made, a single tweet he's farted up, that makes anyone believe that he is going to be anything other than disastrous? All the things that were touted up as being these amazing things, he was so different and he "says it like it is" and what ever the fuck other shit you believed and now he's done a complete 180. Do you still believe? Are you still turning your face away as he fucks kittens in rapid fire procession? No need to say, I fucking know you are.

You probably believe it hurt our feelings more that we "lost" but in reality, the pain will be yours when you watch him utterly fail. Willful ignorance is a plague.
[doublepost=1480603246,1480431652][/doublepost]

Got any fans of The Walking Dead here? This picture immediately brought to mind the line in which Negan says to Rick, "I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it!"

Make sure you tickle the balls there, Mitt.
Here one...
runwug.jpg

And he's not even President yet

The only angry ones here are you and the Crybaby Crew, with you as their leader, and the only thing righteous about your whining is that it is vastly amusing. Nothing more and certainly nothing important.

Really? You are fucking hilarious. Crybaby crew? I assume you include me in this group? No one is crying dude. Like I said, I was sad, and angry for a couple weeks and now I am just finding a great deal of hilarity in it all.

Here one...

And he's not even President yet

7 Million dollars in tax breaks to company for 1,000 jobs. Great deal there. Boy, he really held their feet to the fire. Haha!
[doublepost=1480703607,1480703542][/doublepost]
After your snit last week, wherein you mocked several times that I have a serious and permanent illness, yeah, you're included. :kiss:

I didn't mock shit, I did find it interesting that you're knowledge of your president is limited to that which paints him in a positive light.

Why are people supporting a woman who even 30 years ago was labeled as "unfit" By LIFELONG democrats!

Hillary actually played a role in the Watergate saga, and her actions as a young attorney may have set the tone for her career.

The 27-year-old Clinton was fired from the staff of the House Judiciary committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974. She was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, who called her a liar and much worse.

“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer,” he said. “She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Zeifman also refused to give Clinton a letter of recommendation, making her one of only three employees he snubbed during his 17-year career.

Watergate
Chinagate
Whitewater
Filegate
Travelgate
John Huang
Johnny Chung
Charlie Trie
Pardongate
Marc Rich
Sniper Fire lie
Pay to Play
Haiti scandal
Cattle-Futures Miracle
Jorge Cabrera
Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal
Benghazi video scandal
Looter gate
Hilary Care- Bill put Hillary in charge of healthcare. Hillary admitted at the time, “I’m not an expert on healthcare.” She kept the Presidential Task Force on National Health Care Reform shrouded in secrecy. Hillary Care was rejected by many. It cost taxpayers $32 million!!!!!! Hillary and others were ultimately fined $450,000, and the court costs to US taxpayers was $725,000.

Vince Foster Jr. Mystery - Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster, former colleague, friend, and White House aid of Hillary’s who had connections to Travelgate, and the Whitewater scandals. Read "The Man Who Knew too Much."

IRS Deal- The Clintons used the IRS to harass enemies (just as Obama did later) including Republicans, the White House Travel Office, the NRA, Judicial Watch, the Heritage Foundation and other conservative organizations. A senior IRS official admitted that Clinton opponents were singled out for audits. Also audited were Bill Clinton’s female accusers (i.e. mostly rape victims) including Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

Reporting Violation: 2000 Hillary New York Senate Election Campaign
This was the largest election fraud in US history. In July 2000, Hillary was recorded calling and thanking felon Peter Paul for organizing a gala event. She said it cost $500,000 instead of $1.5 million. Hillary was fined $50,000 for intentional under-reporting.

Broken Ethical Code: Hillary’s New York Senate Term
Hillary helped secure millions in federal assistance for a New York developer who donated $120,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary was investigated by the Senate Select Committee on Ethics, and was found to have broke the Senate Code of Conduct. What a surprise!

Fraud: 2008 Hillary Presidential Election Campaign
More fraud. Jeffrey Thompson and other fundraising “bundlers” for Hillary pled guilty to conspiracy and campaign fund law violations.

More Illegal Funding: Donor Victor Pinchuk
Victor Pinchuk, reportedly the 4th richest man in Ukraine, channeled money through the Clinton Foundation ($8.3 million) and in doing so violated US law by overriding sanctions on Iran. Hillary, head of the State Department at the time, the branch of the Government responsible for enforcing these sanctions, refused to charge Pinchuk, who coincidentally happened to promise the Clinton Foundation millions more.

Oh, and let's not even go into the long list of people that have met "untimely" death, committed "suicide" or were murdered under extremely unlikely situations that were connected to the Clintons.

Here is what Gary Aldrich, who worked in the White House as a FBI agent, had to say about it:
“My name would be mud, my FBI career would be over, and I might even be in danger, if the stories coming from Little Rock were true – about how so many enemies of the Clintons ended up having fatal accidents.”

Here is a partial list of those who knew or were close to the Clintons:

July 1978: Susan Coleman is shot in the back of the head after allegedly becoming pregnant to Bill Clinton. Verdict: “suicide”.

August 1991: Danny Cassolaro is found dead in bathtub after investigating corruption including the Clintons. Verdict: “suicide”.

July 1992: C. Victor Raiser II (and son Montgomery) die in a plane crash/explosion, and Herschel Friday dies in a separate plane crash/explosion, both deemed “accidents”.

September 1992: Paul Tulley dies to unknown causes.

December 1992: Paula Gober, speechwriter for Clinton, dies in a car accident.

December 1992: Jim Wilhite dies in a skiing accident.

January 1993: Ed Cauley, former Clinton Arkansa campaign manger, dies.

May 1993: John Wilson, former DC city councilman with inside knowledge of Whitewater, is found hanged in his room. Verdict: “suicide”.

July 1993: Paul Wilcher, an attorney, wrote a 105 page letter to then attorney general Janet Reno, describing knowledge of the Mena, Arkansas gun-running and drug-dealing activity. He is found dead in his apartment. The coroner did not rule on the cause of death.

July 1993: Vince Foster, who knows Rose Law Firm (Hillary’s old law firm) and the Clintons’ financial secrets very well, dies under highly mysterious circumstances. The day before, on 7/14/93, Bill fired FBI chief William Sessions out of the blue. Assistant Attorney General Webster Hubbell on July 20th, 1993, concludes: “Don’t believe a word you hear. It was not suicide. It couldn’t have been …”

July 1993: Jerry Parks, who collected a dossier of photos on Bill Clinton, as ordered by Vince Foster. Foster was ordering Parks to conduct surveillance on Bill, allegedly for Hillary, to see how vulnerable her husband would be if he ran for President. Foster gave files to Hillary. 2 days later Foster was dead. Later Parks is shot and the files are allegedly taken from his home.

August 1993: Jon Walker, a senior investigator for the Resolution Trust Corporation, looking for source of a suspicious $50 million transfer related to $40 million embezzlement scheme involving Whitewater and the Clintons, falls to his death from a high apartment building. Verdict: “suicide”.

Oh yea take a look at this video also. Deals with FACTs, something I know the Clintons are masters at manipulating.

These are just some of the lies and scandals of the Clintons. Sad that people are defending her and are so mislead by propaganda from the alt left.

@Buffettgirl He basically bribed a private company to stay in the U.S. That is not what his campaign ran on. He said he would hold companies accountable for outsourcing jobs, there would be consequences. Where are they?
[doublepost=1480704625,1480704528][/doublepost]@Francyne32 The election is over, your guy won (not anywhere close by popular vote, but that's ok.) We are commenting on his work since November 8th.

@Buffettgirl He basically bribed a private company to stay in the U.S. That is not what his campaign ran on. He said he would hold companies accountable for outsourcing jobs, there would be consequences. Where are they?
[doublepost=1480704625,1480704528][/doublepost]@Francyne32 The election is over, your guy won (not anywhere close by popular vote, but that's ok.) We are commenting on his work since November 8th.
Deflecting and the point is the left is still going after a man that has been unfairly judged.
you wouldn't know it from the Trump bashing, but that is allowed around here, just don't say anything about who the bashers wanted for a president. Makes sense.
[doublepost=1480705186][/doublepost]
Oh did I miss Trump supporters rioting in the streets and shooting people over the vote count... I must have missed that.
[doublepost=1480705331][/doublepost]I forgot facts are not allowed. Only mischaracterization and false narratives that are used to divide are welcome.

2 million more people voted for Clinton but because of where they live, it doesn't matter.

Lol, that complaint is full of irony unless I'm mistaken. I think that is why the electoral college is in place to begin with. So that the opinion of people in EVERY state matters... as opposed to the 100 billion or so in New York and California. On the flip side, same goes for the dark red states like Texas and such. The President runs the show for all 50 states... not just 4, therefore the opinions held in the other 46 states should matter too but they wouldn't without any added weight... the population doesn't allow it.

FWIW, I disagree with every single thing you said, in fact I challenge you to name one single crime Hillary committed.

I'm sure someone already pointed out the obvious, but Al Capone was only ever convicted of tax evasion. I think that is partly what people found terrifying about the Anti-Christ running the country.

Who knows what she has already gotten away with? Donald Trump is like the criminal that gets caught because he had to brag and take credit for the crime afterwards where as Hillary is like that dude found with 30 skeletons in their crawlspace. You may hate that analogy but it is pretty spot on and lets face it- they're both criminals in some capacity. The unknown is always infinitely more scary.

Now, if ol' Bernie hadn't gotten the shaft, the outcome may have been totally different.

Exactly. That's where their anger should lie. Slime balled their own party and the rest of America is supposed to trust them? It's like if you knew that I ran away with my brothers wife, would you trust me with yours? Okay that analogy was admittedly a stretch, but it still made me smile.

I hate posting from my phone but @David Webb she was not found to be criminal in ANY of the million charges they tried to stick on her.

The Teflon Don! Again... kinda sccccaaarrrrryyyyyyy. Just saying.

They might as well had Trump's fucking picture too!

Any politi

And here we have it folks. The true Clinton supporter going to the basest of levels because they didn't get their way. You tell me to go fuck myself because Trump won't, because I'm too old and poor for him. Let's see, how many personal hits did you get in with this one sentence?
1.) I should go fuck myself
2.) Because I'm not good enough for Donald Trump
3.) I'm old
4.) I'm poor
Nice tally! Or wait, did you mean something else and I just didn't read your mind again?
I won't lower myself to speak in kind to you. But it looks good on you @Mata Hari , really good...
PS: I wouldn't allow Donald Trump to fuck me, not even with your female bits, so it really didn't have the sting you wanted it to, but again, nothing you've said to me ever has.

They should really cut that shit out lol for their own benefit. I love that shit. The world has always been a hypocrisy but it has reached extremely nauseating levels lately. I just can't stand it from that party because they all claim that their opinion on any policy stems from their being on some kind of higher moral ground... hence the passion for it lol. I honestly love it when they sink to these levels... it just shines the spotlight on their complete and utter bullshit. "Do as we say, not as we do... it's the Liberal way!" should be their campaign slogan. At least we'd get some honesty for a change!

As for the whole "getting laid" thing... I saw you mentioned having health issues and I do sympathize with you on that... but you know me! All it takes is a pulse girl! wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!

Lol All kidding aside, I hope you're managing as well as you can...

I'd hold back on blatantly calling him a rapist, just to be prudent.

Why? I call Hillary a Murderer.. The Anti Christ... Jew hater... Super Predator... Bill's Doormat... just to name a few of my favorite!

Sorry, regardless if she's now saying it was lie, I still don't think it was, I think she's terrified.

That barely makes any sense. From what I understand, it takes a lot of courage to confront your attacker/rapist. Most fearful people probably wouldn't come forward in the first place and the ones that do are usually the type to see it through to the end... usually. Hell I'd think her having been paid to shut up would be more likely than her having been threatened. I'm not defending a possible rapist, just that statement in itself.

I'm sad for the people of this country. And I'm betting in four years that your side will be very very quiet too.

I doubt it. Plenty of people think Obama did a terrible job but plenty of people would be right there to defend him. The difference might be that Obama had actually supporters... where as Trump has a bunch of Hillary Haters as much as he has Trump Supporters... Anyway, my main point is that Hillary just lost to Donald fucking VanderHump and her supporters are very loud right now. If there was ever a time to be very very quiet...

Explain how you can tolerate his racism and bigotry. I really am dumbfounded by it.
Plenty tolerate Hillary's...

Super Predators? Hmm? Jew boy? Hmmmmmm? She was also against gay marriage but that doesn't bother you now does it? She flip flopped on that for your vote once it became popular opinion in case you're going to attribute that to personal growth. Same thing, the Super Predator comment was made in her 50's... You don't suddenly change your ways and beliefs at 50... and neither did she. She did not change, rather she adapted to the changing world around her.

But she at least was better than the racist rapist.

I find rape of any kind absolutely abhorrent, but I still don't think a racist murderer is that much better.

No, I believe they are stupid. Or they did it for publicity. I know some who did. But generally I think they are stupid. Not going to be a popular notion, but I believe the general population of this country is stupid.

You just called 40 some odd percent of Hispanics stupid. That could be seen as a racist generalization but in fairness to you... you clarified that you think the general population of America is stupid.

The only really stupid people in my opinion... is the Trump Supporter that thought he could deport all Muslims and build a wall (that he'd have Mexico pay for lmao)... and the Hillary supporter that was/is so afraid of it happening! Those are the naive dummies in the country. In fact, every minority that voted for Trump is probably pretty intelligent. At the very least, they think for themselves!

so it all seems totally skeezy to me.

That's exactly how everyone felt about every single thing the Clinton's have ever touched!

Jake with his 7000 word essays about absolutely nothing
I try to keep them under 5000 but sometimes you need to help the lesser Liberals walk through every single step of your thought process because they tend to get lost in all of the free thinking going on.

And in fairness to me, at least anyone that reads my wordy responses probably wind up chuckling to themselves a time or two... when I read yours all I do is wince repeatedly lol.

What's really been a great entertainment to me is all the "get over it" and "he's our president now" and "come together." Hey, yeah, fuck you right in the face. We've had nothing but opposition for Obama for 8 solid years (and 2 government shutdowns and refusal to appoint a federal judge for fucks sake!) and it really should go without saying that Trump is not and will never be my president.

Lol and what did you say to Obama's haters the last 8 years? I don't recall anyone speaking about coming together... no if anyone had a problem with Obama? The overwhelming response was "Fuck you racist!" lmao yes... fuck you indeed! I love it... America didn't even use any lube- just fucked you all dry. Don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll be walking in no time...

Most importantly, what nobody here knows about me... is that I wanted Obama to become president for no other reason than he was African-American... and that is a TERRIBLE reason to support a political candidate. But I did. I wanted to see it. I thought it would be a good thing for the world, and still believe it is/was.

Unfortunately I underestimated how context blind the PC movement would become. So instead of it spurring on the final stages of eliminating racism- it bred more of it! The world is moving backwards right now... history is repeating itself all over again. I do know at this point that racism will never go away. I can accept that now. I was naive and actually believed it was like some sickness that could be cured... but it's not. It's an opinion. Low and behold like we've seen on this thread- many opinions can't be changed no matter how illogical and irrational they might appear to be.

Lastly, I would love to see a female president one day too... it just won't be Hillary lol! I wasn't going to blindly hope for that barrier being broken while knowing the nasty reputation Hillary has (I should point out that Obama didn't have that same nasty reputation). I think Obama is a good person... and I think Hillary is an evil witch that will live to see 300... reputation is important in elections lol. I want the first female president to leave an amazing legacy... someone like JFK. That's probably naive of me too, but I'm sure you get the point. I'm so glad it won't be Hillary in the history books if I haven't been clear enough on that...

I hope the "rioting" continues

And that is precisely why everyone thinks your and your party are so vile. As an American citizen, the election is OVER! Regardless of who won, you shouldn't want your country divided like this. If somebody said the same thing if things were vice versa... in that case, you'd completely understand what I mean because you're a hypocrite.

I hope you realize that plenty of people have jumped ship on your party.. the intelligent free thinking ones did long ago. I hope you know that it's the Captains and Idiots that go down with the ship... not the brave and noble. So congratulations Captain Idiot! Enjoy drowning..

Having only lived in libtard land I didn't realize crap like that still existed beyond maybe a few useless nut cases

I do forget that myself. I live in a multicultural environment that is very inclusive, obviously not everywhere is the same. I still believe that it is mostly nut cases. If the KKK was really active... you would have seen really heinous shit happen when Obama was elected but they're powerless because they really don't exist. Just a bunch of nutcases getting a newsletter lol...
[doublepost=1480707433,1480707386][/doublepost]You know Jake's been here when he has whole thread page to himself... I piss with words! MARKED!

I have one thing to say about Benghazi, FUCKING WITCH HUNT.

In 1983, our Commander in Chief, Ronald Regan had a contingent of Marines in Beirut as neutral peacekeepers who weren't even allowed to have loaded rifles. Knowing all of this, he still ordered the USS New Jersey to shell certain Muslim held areas around Beirut in support of the Lebanese Army, a Christian organization.

It is because of this shelling, the bombing of the US embassy killing 60 something people, the kidnapping, torture and murder of the CIA station chief and the slaughter of 241 Marines took place. Congress placed no blame on Reagan.

Let's also not forget the weapons he Illegally sold to Iran to fund a secret war in Central America, but fucking conservatives have NO goddamn memory, surprisingly enough, of their own sordid history. Let's also not forget the countless bombings, attacks and kidnappings that have happened during every administration since Reagan, without ANYONE being held legally responsible for. I'm sorry if I get a little tired of conservative finger-pointing and ranting and raving all around horseshit.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/ronald-reagans-benghazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-marine-survivors-remember-1983-beirut-blast/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...anese-But-Those-Two-Years-Don-t-Exist-No-More

@Buffettgirl

Last edited:
Ummmmm .... Donald Trump better borrow Henny Penny's head gear because his most recent, egregious, bull in a china shop moves, blunders and gaffs as President Elect is drawing his falling sky ever nigh and nigh. :watching:

Last edited:
Ummmmm .... Donald Trump better borrow Henny Penny's head gear because his most recent, egregious, bull in a china shop moves, blunders and gaffs as President Elect is drawing his falling sky ever nigh and nigh. :watching:
Sweety, have you been drinking? :confused:

<3<3<3

Feelin' better that the election is thru
Feelin' better because I'm so over you
Learned another lesson, it left a scar
Seeing things clearly as they really are

He's no good
He's no good
He's no good
Baby he's no good

It broke my heart that's gentle and true
Well it broke my heart, now sad and blue
I'd beg for anyone else down on bended knee
But 4 years of Trump is what it soon will be

He's no good
He's no good
He's no good
Baby he's no good

I'm gonna say it again
He's no good
He's no good
He's no good
Baby he's no good

:nana:

This guy explains succinctly exactly what I've been saying for years. Just throw bullshit and fear at people, over and over again, and convince them everyone else is biased and corrupt and you'll have millions of patsies believing everything you say.

This is my unshakable belief!

Last edited:
funny-gollum-lord-of-the-rings-photo-captions.jpg

images
Kellyanne Conway, secretary of the department of what Donald J. Trump really said.

Last edited:
This guy explains succinctly exactly what I've been saying for years. Just throw bullshit and fear at people, over and over again, and convince them everyone else is biased and corrupt and you'll have millions of patsies believing everything you say.

This is my unshakable belief!

Hope and change bitches, the whole world hated the lies:vomit: all the globalist 1% serving lying clowns getting dumped world wide,
Everything haters saying about Trump fits Obama to a T, he looked the American people in the eye and lied every time
Suck it up losers, it's time for real change
It's time to make America great again

Hope and change bitches, the whole world hated the lies:vomit: all the globalist 1% serving lying clowns getting dumped world wide,
Everything haters saying about Trump fits Obama to a T, he looked the American people in the eye and lied every time
Suck it up losers, it's time for real change
It's time to make America great again
Fox News told you to say that :rolleyes:

I'm confused... This is 100% WRONG! Right?

But this is perfectly acceptable? Do you not see your own double standard? o_O
Of course they don't or they wouldn't be Libtards. That's the difference between being liberal and being a true blue useless Libtard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back