• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Apparently pre-meth:
n12r1f.jpg

But she has no clue why they found meth cooking items in her home. Do you?
dyxeyw.png

A Florida father confessed to police to putting acid used to make methamphetamine inside his 3-year-old's sippy cup...

The toddler suffered severe burns to his mouth, face, neck and chest area after drinking from the cup on Wednesday..

A 1-year-old child was also seriously injured.

"Long term effects, the most severe would be gastric ulcers that can cause structural problems with the way the esophagus works," an unnamed doctor told the news station. "Any type of toxic burn can cause scar tissue and cause problems from now on."

The children's parents Amber Nicole Cooley, 24, and Kyle Joseph Cooley, 27, both of Milton, Fla. were arrested and charged with child neglect with great bodily harm and other charges related to the manufacture of meth...

In court on Friday, Amber Cooley broke into tears saying she didn't know the acid was in her home.:rolleyes:

The couple is being held on $1 million bond.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf...mits_to_puttin.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Two Milton children were hospitalized after drinking acid Wednesday, and the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office announced Friday that the chemical was being stored in a sippy cup...
Two small children, one of them a 3-year-old boy, had ingested a chemical which is consistent with the manufacturing of meth, according to a release. A search warrant was executed at the residence, and items were located indicating meth was being produced in the home, according to a release.
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/09/toddlers-poisoned-possible-meth-house/77052896/

Last edited:
Jesus. Pickin' pocks and pinched face fucker have got to invest in some dollar store containers to measure out meth making ingredients.

That poor baby. Just give him to me and take these two out into the woods for a bit.

Oh just what the actual fuck is going on here? Them poor babies shouldn't be returned to these two despicable losers.

I live in Milton and known Amber 3-4 years throughout Middle School when she went by the name Amer Wright before Amber Cooley because I've had her in my classes and also rode bus with her and knew she had issues because she'd always be in trouble a lot but didn't know anything about drug issues til I heard the news but wish she would've gotten help before this all happened ..both her and her husband so it could save them and their kids but nope they threw it all way because they thought of drugs more than their kids when kids should always come 1st before anything and now as a result look what the drugs turned them into..it damaged their skin,lives and made them into absolute monsters who will now have to sit to think about what they did and I pray for kids and hope they recover

i would think someone would check to see whats inside a sippy cup BEFORE giving to a child but then again they are methheads... brains are too fucked up to think anything logical at all... what idiots i wish they would get a dose of their own medicie make them drink acid!

i would think someone would check to see whats inside a sippy cup BEFORE giving to a child
The child could have just grabbed it off a counter or table, they possible didn't hand him a sippy cup filled with acid.

Not that it would make them any less ignorant that way, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

muriatic acid is fairly safe in plastic, however, when combined with water, it can make grass sizzle. these two were dipshits.

Damn! That meth is a mickey-vickey! She is pretty in the pre-meth photo. So sad for her children that she is hooked on that crap. I hope they are with some safe relatives or other people now.

A Santa Rosa County couple will spend the next 10 years in prison after their 3-year-old child suffered severe injuries from ingesting ingredients used to make methamphetamine.

Circuit Court Judge Ross Goodman sentenced Amber Nicole Cooley, 24, and Kyle Joseph Cooley, 27, after they pleaded no contest to charges of manufacture methamphetamine in the presence of a child causing great bodily harm, two counts of child neglect causing great bodily harm, unlawful possession of listed chemicals, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The 3-year-old was taken by air ambulance to Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital in Pensacola. The child has since been released from the hospital, but will continue to require surgeries that will leave permanent scarring.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20...-to-10-years-after-child-drinks-drain-cleaner

Please give a standing ovation for Florida's Parents of the Year:

Scrotumhead and Meltyface.

dyxeyw.png

Where will the adventures of Scrotumhead and Meltyface take them next? Will the trailer blow up? Will Jim Bob come lookin' for his tools after Scrotumhead sold them to the pawn shop? Will the gubmint ever leave them alone? Find out next time . . . only in Florida!

Back