• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Rebecca_Kinner__Brad_Young__Mother__boyf_0_27831281_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

MIDDLETOWN, OH (FOX19) -

Charges were upgraded to murder Friday for a man accused of beating a 2-year-old girl so badly she had no brain activity and was on a ventilator before dying Thursday.

A judge refused to issue Bradley Young a bond when the 27-year-old man made a brief appearance Friday in Middletown Municipal Court.

Young initially was charged with only one count of felonious assault when Kinsley was found in his Madison Township home Wednesday.

The girl's mother, Rebecca Ashton Kinner, 23, faces a charge of felony permitting child abuse. She also was ordered held without bond Friday.

Security was stepped up in court because the judge said he heard rumors there were threats on social media against the family.

He warned the crowd against outbreaks in the courtroom and said he would charge anyone who did with contempt of court.

The couple was arrested Wednesday after the Butler County Sheriff's Office responded to Young's Radabaugh Road residence when they received a report of a non-breathing child, court records show.

CPR was started until EMS arrived. The toddler was taken to Atrium Medical Center in Middletown, where medical staff advised Kinsley had bruising under her chin towards her throat and several bruises all around her head, according to a criminal complaint.

Kinsley was transferred to Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.

"Medical staff advised (the girl) had no brain activity and was on a ventilator," the criminal complaint states. "Rebecca Kinner stated that she watched her boyfriend (Brad Young) shook and punched her two-year-old daughter in the head multiple times the day before she stopped breathing. Rebecca made no attempt to come to her defense."

The Middletown Police Department are some among the many who have offered their condolences for Kinsley.

http://www.fox19.com/story/30668014...-butler-county-man-accused-of-beating-toddler

"Rebecca Kinner stated that she watched her boyfriend (Brad Young) shook and punched her two-year-old daughter in the head multiple times the day before she stopped breathing. Rebecca made no attempt to come to her defense."
:mad::punch::rage::mad::punch::rage:

Had that been my child, or even a stranger's, the first swing would have been the moment this asshole stopped breathing!

You know what, I take back the asshole remark, it's an insult to assholes. Despite all the crap they dish out, I've never known one to beat an innocent toddler to death.

What could that sweet little face and tiny fragile body ever possibly do to incite such monstrous actions? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. :(

Angels wept, that sweet baby's face!! My emotions vacillate from feeling the tears well up and outright red hot rage. Someone tell me why this mother wasn't lying in a bed in the hospital being treated for the injuries she received in coming to the defense of her daughter? Cuntphoma needs to be wiped out as it is all too fatal to children!!

Bless you little ones; one dies a horrific death, one may live a wonderful life because of it...
Other thoughts still too dark to post publicly...

This actual causes me physical pain. Some stories on here, I read the title, I read the story, and I feel normal. But some stories just make me literally sick to my stomach and this is one of those

The cunt looks like yet another flat-line bubble-head who doesn't care what wayward seed spews into her twat.

Poor sweetheart and her daddy. :( I can't even begin to imagine what these poor babies go through when they're being beat.

I have never and probably will never understand the concept of let me get my crying child to be quiet by inflicting pain. I walked with my children - slept in too many uncomfortable positions - kept the dryer going all night. When does pain plus pain equal relief? :(

A Butler County judge sentenced a mother to eleven years in prison in connection with her daughter's death. Rebekah Kinner was sentenced on charges of involuntary manslaughter, endangering children and permitting child abuse. She pleaded guilty on March 18.

Investigators said her boyfriend, Bradley Young, beat two-year-old Kinsley Kinner. Kinsley was taken to the hospital Wednesday, Dec. 2 after her mother called 911. The toddler died in the hospital Thursday, Dec. 3.

While Young is the one accused of punching and shaking Kinsley, Rebecca Kinner did nothing to stop the abuse. "I do take responsibility for not getting my daughter out of the situation we were in. I did love my daughter."

Kinner's attorney spoke about how Kinner was brutally raped and almost murdered at the age of 13. He told the judge that Kinner has PTSD, other diagnosed conditions and major depressive disorder. He explained that she is not the same as a normal individual with a normal life and a normal upbringing.

The family of Kinsley's father was not as kind. They did not dispute that Rebekah was a wonderful mother to Kinsley but they blamed her for putting Kinsley in harm's way. Said Kinsley's grandmother Heidi Morgan, "I pray God will do justice because justice can't be served."

Kinsley's father, Scott, requested the judge "don't let up on the sentence. That was my baby girl that was taken, that was my world."

As he handed down the sentence, Judge Spaeth told the court, "it doesn't get more serious than this". He said it was difficult to find any sympathy in this case. He said that Rebekah didn't just make one bad choice, she made a series of bad choices.

http://local12.com/news/nation-world/mother-sentenced-to-11-years-in-prison-for-daughters-death

After six days of testimony, it took a Butler County Jury just five hours to find Bradley Young guilty of beating Madison Twp. toddler Kinsley Kinner to death.

A poll of the jurors showed that the verdict was unanimous.

Nine woman and three men found Young guilty of murder, involuntary manslaughter and two counts of child endangering for the 2-year-old’s death in December 2015.

Frank Schiavone III, one of Young’s defense attorneys, asked the judge for a lenient sentence.

Standing at a podium with his arms around a crying Young, Schiavone III said the 26-year-old was “hard-working” and had no previous criminal record.

However, one of Kinsey’s grandmothers, who spoke during the sentencing, expressed no pity for Young.

“He deserves what he gets,” Kinsley’s grandmother, Nina Kinner, said. “I don’t feel sorry for Brad.”

Judge Keith Spaeth sentenced Young to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 15 years — the only sentencing option allowed by law. Young will get credit for 308 days he has already served.

Schiavone III said the defense plans to file an appeal.

“It was a hard-fought case. Obviously we are disappointed with the outcome. We felt we had established reasonable doubt … but the jury has spoken,” he said.

The defense had argued Kinsley’s injuries were caused by head butting, a previous fall and a car crash.

Young’s defense lawyers twice asked the judge Monday to dismiss the murder case against him, then later told jurors the state had failed to prove he was responsible for the beating death Kinsley.

Defense attorneys sought dismissal of the case Monday, claiming prosecutors presented no evidence that Young was alone with Kinsley. Spaeth denied the motion.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...son-twp-toddler-death/gLme6xp1tBlCT3x3WLLN2H/

Kudos to all of you that can continue to comment on these horrendous crimes against children. I come and read now, lurking simply because I don't have any more words. I just can't comprehend it. Idk how many times I can say the same things when I read these things, I've said it all. I will stop my car, intervene, probably in detriment to my own safety, whenever I see anything that seems violent to a child, even if it's other kids and I know you all would too. I will NEVER understand a mother allowing this..what has happened to the young mothers of today? As a strong woman, I simply cannot comprehend a mother not doing everything in her power to stop someone from beating her child.

March 01, 2018
The 12th District Court of Appeals has ruled Bradley Young’s conviction for killing 2-year-old Kinsley Kinner will stand.

The unanimous court handed down its decision, finding there was sufficient evidence for a jury to convict Young in the 2015 death of his girlfriend’s toddler.

Young was convicted for killing Kinsley in their Madison Twp. home in December 2015. A jury found him guilty of murder, involuntary manslaughter and two counts of child endangering. He was sentenced to life in prison with parole possible after 15 years on Oct. 5, 2016.

Kinsley’s mother Rebekah pleaded guilty and is serving an 11-year prison sentence for involuntary manslaughter for not stopping Young’s abuse of her daughter.
1592566272395.png

Back