• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Chrystan

THIS POOR WOMAN NEEDED A JOB FOR REAL!! APPARENTLY SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE CASH TO BUY CLOTHES....ANY CLOTHES! THE NAKED EMPLOYMENT SEEKER WONDERED INTO THE BURGER KING IN DARDANELLE, ARKANSAS TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF HER APPLICATION. I'M NOT SURE WHAT EXACTLY TRANSPIRED IN THE FOLLOWING FEW SECONDS AFTER HER ENTRANCE, BUT I'M ASSUMING IT WASN'T IN HER FAVOR. SHE STOLE A SANTA HAT AND SOME GARLAND AND RAN TO A CAR AT THE MCDONALDS NEXT DOOR. THAT IS WHERE POLICE ARRESTED HER. IM SURE THEY WOULD BE GLAD TO LOAN HER SOME CLOTHES. I'M NOT EXACLTY SURE HOW MUCH OF THE HUMAN BODY CAN BE COVERED WITH A SANTA HAT AND SOME GARLAND, BUT IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN NOTHING WOULD COVER!
IM THINKING THAT MAYBE SHE HAD PREVIOUSLY PUT IN AN APPLICATION AT MCDONALD'S TOO. SINCE HER NUDE APPROACH TO JOB HUNTING DIDN'T GO SO WELL AT BURGER KING SHE MIGHT HAVE DECIDED TO COVER UP A LITTLE BIT BEFORE CHECKING ON THE 2ND APPLICATION.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local-new...r-entering-burger-king-and-stealing-santa-hat

Lmao, when I was a kid it would have been considered an extreme form of streaking, now it's a friggin' felony I bet!

Link doesn't work. Not sure why these shit news stations try and have their own media viewers, they should just link everything to youtube where shit actually fucking works.

THey release the surveillance footage

Link doesn't work. Not sure why these shit news stations try and have their own media viewers, they should just link everything to youtube where shit actually fucking works.

THey release the surveillance footage

If they did that, they wouldn't be able to make us watch a 30 second commercial before the 10 second video.

Lmao, when I was a kid it would have been considered an extreme form of streaking, now it's a friggin' felony I bet!

Because ACK BOOBS!

As long as she was wearing panties, she'd be in far more trouble for the hat and garland theft... though she probably wouldn't have gotten the job.

Back