• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I struggled with infertility issues for 10 years before I got my baby. I most likely will struggle for a second child has well. To see people makes babies and then destroy them just breaks my soul.

Ok guys...
This one has so much fuckery, that I am unsure where to even begin. Bear with me...

PARACHUTE, CO

awtabs.jpg

Phyllis Wyatt and Matthew Ogden have both been charged in the death of one of their 4 week old twins. Their daughter Sarah died on June 20 2015, due to liver injuries, and blunt force impact to her forehead that fractured her skull, causing her brain to hemorrhage.

Sarah and her twin brother Timothy were born in Grand Junction CO, on May 18. Either late June 19, or early June 20 baby Sarah was horrifically beaten, and shaken to death by her father Matthew Ogden. Her mother, Phyllis Wyatt, woke up to see Ogden violently shaking their daughter. He then took baby Sarah into the living room and Wyatt heard "horrific thumping or pounding noises." She did nothing to try protect her baby. She did not even get out of bed.

Sarah wasn't crying when Ogden returned with her, and laid back down. This horrible, evil, shitbag of an incubator did NOTHING BUT GO BACK TO BED!!! She later said she was afraid of Ogden, and was a prisoner in her own home. Boo fucking hooo! No sympathy for a mother who does nothing to protect her child.. None.

A few hours later Ogden woke up Wyatt, and told her Sarah wasn't breathing. Two other people lived in the home, one called 911 and the other started CPR and was trying to save her when police arrived around 7 am. Sarah died at 11:15am.

Her twin brother Timothy was not injured, and was taken into protective custody. Police interviewed the couple and the two roommates on June 22. When pressed as to if life was better with one child instead of two, Wyatt said it was better with Sarah dead.
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

I'm gonna skim through the rest, as I'm starting to feel sick- this shit just keeps getting worse...

Ogden and Wyatt moved to Colorado from California, to take advantage of the legalization of pot, BUT ALSO HOPING THAT THEIR MOVE HERE WOULD PREVENT THEM FROM IMMEDIATELY LOSING CUSTODY OF THE TWINS! That's right folks, they had other children in California, that they no longer had custody of!! They had a prior history with CPS. She had threatened to kill her children in California, and burn down the house.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/motion-mom-previously-threatened-kids

The night of June 22, the couple packed up and left to Minnesota. On June 26, first degree murder warrants were signed by Judge Denise Lynch. The couple was arrested on June 29, then returned to Colorado to face charges.

On November 5, Matthew Ogden was bound over for trial, where he could possibly face the death penalty.
http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/man-headed-to-trial-in-death-of-infant-daughter

Phyllis Wyatt pled guilty this past Friday to charges of child abuse that caused Sarah's death. She is scheduled to be sentenced on Feb. 12, 2016.
http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/mom-pleads-guilty-in-connection-with-daughters-death

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/...accused-of-killing-their-4-week-old-daughter/

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/murdered-infants-parents-arrested

http://www.gjsentinel.com/breaking/articles/parents-sought-in-parachute-infants-murder

Annnnnd when I searched Phyllis Wyatt nothing came up. (IT STARTED WITH HER PLEA NEWS ALERT)

just searched his name (AFTER posting :sorry:) n it is already here.. So I did a dupe. Myyyyyyyy bad guys. Can someone fix it? Or help me to?
Gahhhhhh I'm sorry!

wtf is that bitch smiling about!? i hope that baby never sees his mother again... lock her up forever

Both of these scumbags need to be put away and never sees the light of day again. I know she is probably going to get a light sentence though.
I hope she doesn't get custody of Thomas.

thanks i thought it was her dumbass ugly mugshot which i just seen looking at her real mugshot makes .e hate her so much more i cant stand too look at this walking piece of shit... how can someone do that shit to your own baby.. or anyones baby for that matter and not get up to defend it.. protect it.. save it from gettong beat to death by a grown ass "man" i want to kill the both of them

Last edited:
The sad thing is if this "boyfriend" ever gets out of prison, she will probably get back with him.

o god i just seen the babies picture i dont exactly know why me seeing the picture makes it ten times worst for me but it does

this is seriously so fucked up!! it makes me physically sick to know someone beat to death a innocent baby!! it bothers me to no end

IN HIS GOD DAMN PRISON CELL THEY NEED TO PUT PICTURES OF SARAH OGDEN UP ALL OVER THE PLACE AND THEY NEED TO PLAY OVER AND OVER A RECORDING OF A BABY CRYING.. WITH NOONE IN HIS CELL BUT HIM.. MAYBE WE WILL GET LUCKY ENOUGH THAT HELL STRANGLE HIMSELF TO DEATH.. OR POSSIBLY BANG HIS HEAD AGAINST THE PRISON BARS OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL HE DIES

NX RHCYEB3#3.'3_282,!!##32$373.3_&$ fuckin bastard!!

Oh boy. This one hurt the first time... and it hurts even more after the update.

These things can't be human, right? Tell me there is some strain of DNA that went rouge in our evolutionary history and this subspecies of baby beaters and other degenerates broke completely off of our species family tree. They only look like us, but it's a farce. Nothing inside remotely resembles an empathetic human being. Tell me I'm right, please?! :(

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) -- A Parachute man has pleaded guilty to child abuse resulting in the death of his month-old daughter.

The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reports 31-year-old Matthew Ogden entered his plea last week for the June 20, 2015, death of Sarah Ogden, who had a bruised liver and a fractured skull. He faces between 30 and 40 years in prison when he is sentenced Feb. 3.

Ogden's wife, Phyllis "Amy" Wyatt, told investigators Ogden violently shook the infant to try to stop her crying and then took her to another room. She said she heard pounding or thumping noises coming from that room but did not intervene.

Wyatt was sentenced to eight years in prison for fatal child abuse through negligence for not intervening when she heard the noises.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edges-child-abuse-that-killed-infant-daughter

He should have got life-- or death for that matter!
But considering how leniently these cases sometimes end up, I guess picturing this evil fuck spending the next 40 yrs living in constant fear of retribution from his fellow inmates would be acceptable. Even better if they manage to get their hands on this baby murderer!

Wyatt was sentenced to eight years in prison for fatal child abuse through negligence for not intervening when she heard the noises.

Despite this child's obvious injuries she made the case. She stepped up. She told them what she heard, and i know you guys want to hate her but you can't hate her for hearing that ... it happened, she heard that awful noise. I can't fault her for not acting right away. The guy she sleeps with a night just killed their baby. What do you do ... Nothing that's what. If you don't want to be next you do nothing.
They both knew she was dead ...I believe that. But i don't believe thye talked about it until the morning when he brought her, her dead baby (here you go bitch) and (OMG she's dead!) that's some range right there.
I think she played the game right in waiting to see what happened in the morning. The psychopath made a scene and the cops showed up (YIPPEE)... she told them about the punching noises and that her she was scared of her boyfriend ... I know boo hoo, but if the guy just killed your child ... all those feeling of fear are actually genuine. I know she could have left ... but supports suck, Supports suck more right after you deliver twins. Twins is hard. she admitted it was. I don't thing she is glad her daughter is gone ... i think she is glad that her daughter is no longer suffering from the noises she heard that night. I honestly hope this chick grow in jail and gets early parole.

Despite this child's obvious injuries she made the case. She stepped up. She told them what she heard, and i know you guys want to hate her but you can't hate her for hearing that ... it happened, she heard that awful noise. I can't fault her for not acting right away. The guy she sleeps with a night just killed their baby. What do you do ... Nothing that's what. If you don't want to be next you do nothing.
They both knew she was dead ...I believe that. But i don't believe thye talked about it until the morning when he brought her, her dead baby (here you go bitch) and (OMG she's dead!) that's some range right there.
I think she played the game right in waiting to see what happened in the morning. The psychopath made a scene and the cops showed up (YIPPEE)... she told them about the punching noises and that her she was scared of her boyfriend ... I know boo hoo, but if the guy just killed your child ... all those feeling of fear are actually genuine. I know she could have left ... but supports suck, Supports suck more right after you deliver twins. Twins is hard. she admitted it was. I don't thing she is glad her daughter is gone ... i think she is glad that her daughter is no longer suffering from the noises she heard that night. I honestly hope this chick grow in jail and gets early parole.
I hope she gets shanked

Lithium, why don't you write to the mother with words of support and understanding. She'll thank you. Then she will ask you for commissary money.

So 41 year old mother Phyllis said she woke to the horrendous sight of Matthew, her 29 year old bedmate and father of 4 week old twins, violently shaking the infant Sarah.

Did Phyllis react by filling the room with an earsplitting scream while simultaneously leaping from the bed onto Ogden's back and sinking her teeth into his neck to get his undivided attention?

No, it seems Phyllis couldn't be bothered to exert herself or put forth even the most miniscule effort to rescue/aid her baby. Instead she looked on as Ogden clamped his hands around the crying Sarah's middle, violently shaking her as he left for another room. A room in which she stated she heard "pounding and thumping" noises coming from punctuated by screams for the 4 week old to "shut the fuck up". Even this did not disturb Phyllis enough to rouse her from her bed and go to her daughter.

So eventually Ogden returns to their bedroom with a no longer crying Sarah and climbs into bed and it appears mommy goes back to sleep until Ogden has to wake her hours later? o_O

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lithiumgirl said ....

Despite this child's obvious injuries she made the case. She stepped up. She told them what she heard, and i know you guys want to hate her but you can't hate her for hearing that ... it happened, she heard that awful noise.

I would rather this mother had 'stepped' it up when she witnessed her 4 week old infant being squeezed around the middle and viciously, violently shaken. Of course that may have required her to get her fat, sorry ass out of bed to prevent her child from being taken to another room where she heard those awful noises coming from.

Was she stepping up by packing it up and leaving for Minnesota on the night of June 22, before warrants for 1st degree murder were signed and issued for the pair on June 26?

The guy beat a baby...fight, flight..none of you considered that submission is also an appropriate response to danger sometimes. when she had the chance to disclose to the police what had occurred she acted because it was safe to do so and she is not a murderer like her boy friend. I appreciate that jail is punishment but I also believe it can be a turning point for some people and change their lives in spectacular ways. i know one hundred percent that I would have waited it out like this lady. There is no way I would have confrontation with a man that was already abusing me about a murder....any murder.

I walked into a house were some chick was tied to a chair in a room with five guys ...they ran a train on her because she owed for drugs. For a really long time I felt awful about not caring and getting my dope and leaving. I had to work it out in my therapist office because It was something that I really struggled with. I'm okay with it now because what could in have done ? Nothing ... Not a thing.

Only to save her own ass.

I walked into a house were some chick was tied to a chair in a room with five guys ...they ran a train on her because she owed for drugs. For a really long time I felt awful about not caring and getting my dope and leaving. I had to work it out in my therapist office because It was something that I really struggled with. I'm okay with it now because what could in have done ? Nothing ... Not a thing.

Dumb bitch shouldn't have ripped off drug dealers. Fair to blame the victim there. No biggie.

@lithiumgirl, When did the mother claim she was a victim of abuse by the father Matthew Ogden.? Was it proven?
I found no claim or admission that he abused the mother.
Please provide a link.

What I read was that hospital authorities were concerned about her mental health when she left the hospital. That she threatened to kill herself and babies by driving of a cliff, then said she didn't mean it because she was bipolar. That the twins were born with marijuana in their system. That all her children were taken from her in California. That a witness heard Ogden say voices told him to harm his baby, that he's been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Because what I am reading is two mentally ill people who were incredibly unqualified and unprepared to ever have any children whatsoever, and were driven to a cruel extreme by their inability to cope.

Dumb bitch shouldn't have ripped off drug dealers. Fair to blame the victim there. No biggie.

That's what my therapist said too Jack .... Still I struggled with it for really long time.
[doublepost=1480949101,1480948492][/doublepost]@Muriel Schwenck .... Who needs a link...the man killed her baby! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude that this household was a violent one. Also she described the noises she heard as "horrific" .... Not pleasnt... Not like they sounded like so much fun that she got out of bed so she didn't miss the party, she called them horrific noises because that's what they were. She was afraid.

Yet, she did nothing to save her baby.
She let it happen.
She testified to save her own ass.

There isn't enough fairy dust you can sprinkle around to make this mother out to be anything other than the monster she is.

You're so brave from where you are but its fantasy. Fight, flight, freeze, submit or attach. She wasn't attached to the guy. She told the police about the horrible noise. I would have froze or other wise submitted if the guy that just murdered our child slid into bed next to me.

*** who are these wonderful roommates? Nice job kids.

I don't believe for a minute that she is glad her daughter is dead. Not suffering yes. Dead no!
[doublepost=1480956535,1480955650][/doublepost]@Keepalowprofile ...she did not let I happen. It occurred and she did not confront the unstable guy. THE UNSTABLE GUY IS GOING TO ACT OUt ...more if she would have acted. That's where I am with this... What would have happened if she got up? All I see is worse. She would have had to fight him...or attach. I think she was in survival mode ... She let him call the shots... She let him bring her the baby. She let him make the scene, act concerned about injuries he knew he inflicted. Fucking actor ... Him ! Deceiver ...murderer.

@lithiumgirl
Neighbors say the parents were heavy partiers, even right after the death of their child.

"They were out there doing in the courtyard doing lassoing with the ropes and a fake bull,” said Thomas. “They were sitting out there drinking, laughing and having fun. He was talking about the death like it was something really big, they didn't even look depressed.”

They told a neighbor their baby died from nerve damage that she was born with. Others who visited them say neither was fit to be a parent.

"A baby was in the bouncer and they were crying, and he was barely paying attention,” said Thomas. “He just left them there."
Not one person gave a statement about violence in the house.
Yes, I want some evidence that there was violence before dad bashed the child. The mother failed , not because she was terrified of being beaten so opted to let her newborn be beaten instead, but because she's a mentally ill junkie who couldn't cope. He is the same way. I bet that baby kept crying because neither of them was willing to get up and help her. It was probably a cold night, brrr, who wants cold feet. June nights are chilly in Colorado. Mom was secretly relieved when he slammed the baby around and shut her up. She was the sickly annoying twin.. That is my guess, based on statements given. Your guess is completely different based on the same information.
But it's Ok. I understand how much you want to believe in the not quite so bad alternative. You like believing in the redemption angle.
I'm done with this thread. On to the next victim of crazy parents.

Last edited:
@Muriel Schwenck .... Who cares what the neighbours said ... This guy killed a baby. People with coping skills work through those kinds of challenges. People that do not possess those coping skills turn to violence. You really want me to believe this is the first time his anger got out of control and he hurt someone ?
Nope I don't. Violence was this guys default setting.

Last edited:
Well, we know what she did while her baby was having her life shook and squeezed out of her. she did nothing.

I know what I woukd have done.
Even if it cost me my life, momma bear would have roared into action.

I feel nothing for this woman. I feel she got off easy. that's it. I'm not giving her even an inch here and say she was scared blah blah barf.
When you're a mother, you be one and that means you throw down when your babies are in threat.

I only hope that that the good mothers that are incarcerated for other crimes take care of this sack of shit.

Back