• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
10y1end.jpg

Von Miller gave every player in the AFC West a custom bottle of wine for the holidays with a note saying what an honor it is to face them twice a year and thanking them "for helping to make the game great."

"The AFC West has been good to all of us. It's been a great division in football for the last four years. I was just thinking of things that I can do for those guys on other teams. I have guys on every team," Miller said Friday. "I just organized it and boom, sent everybody on the teams a bottle of wine."

The 2014 cabernet sauvignon, called The Setting, is a limited edition crafted by winemaker Jesse Katz, and the label features an orange outline of Miller's signature eyeglasses.

The 2014 cabernet sauvignon, called The Setting, is a limited edition crafted by winemaker Jesse Katz, and the label features an orange outline of Miller's signature eyeglasses.

"I thought of all type of stuff. I thought about cars, a trip to Vegas and vacations," Miller joked. "The wine sounded just about right."

Miller always gives his teammates Christmas gifts -- last year it was a bottle of whiskey and specialty underwear -- and he said now that he's the highest-paid nonquarterback in the league he wanted to do something for his opponents, too.

"It was always something that I wanted to do and now I'm just in a situation to do it," Miller said.

Miller made the remaining 100 bottles of the wine available on his site, www.vonmiller.org with donations of $500 or more to his foundation, Von's Vision, garnering a voucher for a bottle.
nnkw79.jpg

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...-west-player-a-bottle-of-limited-edition-wine

This makes me smile so hard. He dominates the field and life- like a boss!!!
Go Von!

I'll assume he already gives a shitload to charities and not bash him for throwing sooooo much money into the garbage via giving gifts to other multi millionaires just for some media attention.

I'll assume he already gives a shitload to charities and not bash him for throwing sooooo much money into the garbage via giving gifts to other multi millionaires just for some media attention.

Ummmmmm yeah...
Von has a vision, and it's huge!! You should check it out. He doesn't just give to charities, he created one. One with an awesome cause, and one that has a significant meaning to him.
www.vonmiller.org

https://m.facebook.com/VonsVisionFoundation/?tsid=0.11650811748327472&source=typeahead

Just last month, he auctioned off a custom 2013 Ford Raptor. With proceeds going to Von's Vision.
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/28/von-millers-custom-ford-svt-raptor-ebay-auction/

So yeah... with all of the douchy NFL players in the league it's fantastic to see him being an absolute beast on the field, and doing so much greatness off the field too.

Way to let these kids truly see an athlete be a role model! ( <---I couldn't help myself :shame:)

Back