• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I used to shop at this Walmart all the time when I lived at my old house. Still do on occasion.

Strange situation. The guy is from TX, but does this in FL... and with children in the vehicle. :(

A Hillsborough County deputy was involved in a shooting at a Walmart in Brandon Friday, according to the sheriff's office.

• Deputies received call about a suicidal person
  • Man refused to put down his weapon
  • Deputy shot the man who was taken to a hospital
The incident occurred at the Walmart near Causeway Boulevard and S. Gornto Lake Road. Investigators said the shooting took place in the store's entrance way.

According to deputies, a call came in about a suicidal person. When deputies arrived at the store, the man wouldn't put his weapon down. One deputy shot him multiple times.

The deputy reportedly was not injured, and the man was transported to a local hospital. No information on the man's condition has been released.

Investigators said there were three children inside the man's car, ages 4 to 10. The children were put in the care of child protective services.

http://m.baynews9.com/content/mobil...icles/bn9/2016/12/2/hillsborough_deputy_.html

The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said a man involved in a shooting with a deputy near a Brandon Walmart has died from his injuries.

A preliminary investigation indicates 28-year-old Paul Mebane from Fort Worth, Texas died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The sheriff’s office said the preliminary investigation found that Mebane shot himself an instant before the deputy fired.

The incident occurred late Friday night at the entry way of the Walmart on Causeway Boulevard near South Gornto Lake Road.

http://wfla.com/2016/12/02/hillsborough-sheriffs-office-responds-to-deputy-involved-shooting-2/

Wait what? all I know is each walmart super center should have to pay a messed shit/commumity degradation tax, based on the square footage of their parking lot, times the number of overdoses, drug offenses and child abuse instances that occurred on the premises from the previous fiscal year. the end.

^^^
I saw a broad drop drawers and piss in the middle of a walmart parking lot at 2 AM. It was especially perplexing since she had just exited the store. Why did she not go while in there? Who leaves just to go squat out in the open in the middle of the lot? Fucking whore.

This is a hilarious story though. I wonder if any blood splattered onto the kids in the vehicle.

What a fucking coward.

Suicide is cowardly to begin with, but this shit just infuriates me. Having it done in front of his children. Way to go asshole, you fucked them up for quite awhile.

Having someone else take you out. Bullshit. Not only does he get what he wants, he ultimately makes someone else responsible for it. Then they have to live with that. It's like the assholes who jump in front of trains. The conductor now has to live with taking someone else's life.

If you feel that strongly about dying, then fine whatever, that's your prerogative. Go do it to yourself, away from people. At least when someone finds your dead ass, they didn't cause it.

See if the guy wanted to kill himself...let him.
Sure go and watch and make sure he does not create collaterol damage.
Instead they soot him...paperwork
he goes to hospital...paperwork and wasted supplies and health care professionals time that could have been spent on someone wanting to live.

Then up and dies in custody...more paperwork.

Instead cordon him off...
order pizza,
wait, eat pizza
BLAMMO!...thunk.
Call in a street sweeper.
Problem solved.

I want to thank all you miserable people who had something negative to say about Paul whom none of you knew. However, I did. Paul had one more youngest child, whom I am the mother of. You never know what someone is going through. I pray for my son and his siblings every day! Mainly because, not only did they lose a father who loved them! But they will one day google his name and see all these horrible comments you all have left. They will forever be traumatized...but God will give them the strength they need! I pray God gives you all mercy.

I want to thank all you miserable people who had something negative to say about Paul whom none of you knew. However, I did. Paul had one more youngest child, whom I am the mother of. You never know what someone is going through. I pray for my son and his siblings every day! Mainly because, not only did they lose a father who loved them! But they will one day google his name and see all these horrible comments you all have left. They will forever be traumatized...but God will give them the strength they need! I pray God gives you all mercy.

Sorry to you and your son and his siblings. But I think a lot of people might be just a little pissed he did it in front of his kids. No matter what you are going through why in front of the kids?

Yeah.... Because what ever the hell we said would certainly be way more traumatizing than watching your dad suicide by cop.
:penguin:

Eh? He was going to kill himself, why did the PO feel the need to hurry it up? Are none of them trained in suicide negotiation tactics?
[doublepost=1524723788,1524723633][/doublepost]
Why would they google his name? Would they think that they are going to find, nice sweet things about a man who forced his children to watch his death?

Back