• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
gZPkZvS.jpg

The chola clown on his neck seems to be looking at his facial tattoo choices like :shifty:

A man fatally shot in southwest Denver during the weekend, an apparent road rage victim, reportedly “flipped off” the suspect at a stop sign just before the shooting, according to a court document.

The victim was identified Monday by the Denver medical examiner’s office as 28-year-old Miguel Baray. He was pronounced dead Saturday afternoon at Denver Health medical center.

On Monday afternoon, Denver police released a probable cause statement in the case identifying David Alberto Garcia, 28, as a suspect in Baray’s shooting.

Denver police responded Saturday to the 3100 block of West Kentucky Avenue on a report of a vehicle crash with serious injury. Officers found Baray, who had been shot, in one of the vehicles. He was taken by ambulance to the medical center, where he was pronounced dead.

The coroner’s office on Monday said Baray died of a gunshot wound and his manner of death is a homicide.

According to the affadavit, the shooting unfolded like this:

Baray was driving a black Honda and was stopped at a stop sign when a dark-colored Audi TT pulled up behind. The Audi, which was reported to be stolen, was connected to Garcia.

Garcia waited for five to seven seconds for the Honda to enter the intersection. When it didn’t, Garcia honked his horn, then Baray flipped him off. Baray, the only person in the Honda, was shot in the right torso.

Garcia told investigators he hadn’t aimed at the victim. “He thought the bullet would have just gone over the victim’s vehicle,” the affidavit said. He also told investigators he was just trying to “prove his point.”

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/2...l-southwest-denver-shooting-suspect-arrested/

Hopefully something is done about people who look like this, too! lol

Last edited:
I LOVE when people flip me off while driving. I take great joy in knowing that some insignificant perceived slight on the road or dissatisfation with my driving was enough to make someone that angry. I like to believe their entire day is ruined by it, like maybe they're thinking to themselves," i'm at the end of my rope, if ONE more thing doesn't go my way today, i'm going to lose it, i just can't handle life right now if i have one more stressor!" and then i go a bit too slow for em or cut them off in my car. Beautiful.

I LOVE when people flip me off while driving.

I'm the friendliest driver on the road ... word ... i don't text ... I don't talk on the phone ... I'm careful (I could die) assertive (cause I'm not scared) and i smile and wave ... a lot...Like even if I was cutting you off ... you wouldn't care.

I have a 98 Camaro z28. 6 speed. Black. One Sunday afternoon, I was in a traffic jam in downtown san Francisco, just stopping and going, inching toward the closest freeway. Leaving a day of feel good patriotism at Fleet Week. Toured the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln.
I was inching along and a lowrider gang cruised in the opposite direction. Suddenly , a burly Mexican SCREAMED at me in Spanish, his face twisted with anger. What'd I do? A middle age white lady in a traffic jam in a Camaro. If I'd flipped him off, maybe I'd be dead. Those guys are idiots, all reaction no logic.
the black Camaro represented something evil to that guy in san Francisco? The car got a lot of feedback in my hometown, but the mexicans just waved cheerfully. Local lowriders would "bounce" their cars when they met my car at intersections. Ridiculous but never scary. Must have been some rival gang BS.
I should have gotten the Mustang...

Someone who chooses to live in or visit San Fransisco has no right to complain about any negative experiences or crime they encounter.

His face says forever unemployable.
Great way to draw attention to yourself while in a stolen car... douche canoe.

All that ink, I bet he has a tramp stamp that says YOLO.

Hopefully something is done about people who look like this, too! lol

That's exactly what I was going to say. You see a photo like that and you're just immediately wondering how the hell he was not already incarcerated... and see? Presto! Now he is...

Should be able to just lock people up for looking a certain way... that is someone that is obviously not up to any good whatsoever.

That's exactly what I was going to say. You see a photo like that and you're just immediately wondering how the hell he was not already incarcerated... and see? Presto! Now he is...

Should be able to just lock people up for looking a certain way... that is someone that is obviously not up to any good whatsoever.
In the hospital we see - they tell me not to but fuck it double glove Hep C HIV ... etc.....

5 days later...

I'm still speechless.
[doublepost=1481085326,1481085048][/doublepost]"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
His face says forever unemployable.
Great way to draw attention to yourself while in a stolen car... douche canoe.

All that ink, I bet he has a tramp stamp that says YOLO.
He didn't want a job anyway.
Minimum wage isn't near enough to live on and a job would have really cut into his gang banger time.

Back