• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
MIAMI, FL
— A 20-year-old pregnant woman has been charged after she got so angry at her boyfriend that she poured a pot of boiling water on his head.

Mary Gaspar admitted to police that she got angry with her boyfriend, FIU senior tight end Jonnu Smith, for not paying enough attention to her.

The two had been arguing all day and while “feeling extremely emotional and stressed,” she boiled the water and attacked him with it in his dorm. When Smith did not react the way she wanted, she began hitting him.

Smith was taken to the hospital suffering from severe burns to his head, neck, back, shoulder and arm. Not only do these injuries sideline Smith, a prospect in next year’s NFL Draft, they could very well end his promising career.

Smith made the mid-season John Mackey Award watch list in 2014 and 2015, and the pre-season Mackey Award watch list in 2015 and 2016. Early NFL Draft projections have Smith as a late-round pick or un-drafted free agent.

Gaspar, who is five months pregnant with Smith’s child, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery. The nutty broad is currently on pre-trial release after entering a not guilty plea.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

I sincerely hope she gets the same sentence he would have gotten had the situation been reversed.

Theres other ways to get attention you psychotic bitch

Now you ruined his life.. Probably will get your baby taken from you and spend rest of your life in prison where u belong!! And its noones fault but yours

Oh I see she kills the kid sometime when he doesn't answer her text or something equally as dumb coming down the tube with this one.

This person is having a child and acts like she's 7 having a tantrum :rolleyes:

I understand "hormonal" but she's being a spoiled brat :rolleyes:

Omg I would kill a bitch. I'm grumpy as fuck when I first wake up.. and that's on the mornings where some psycho pregnant bitch that may be taking a chunk out of my future NFL earnings HASN'T dumped a pot of boiling water on me... eh. That's just me though.

Kudos to him for not killing her and the little bastard. They should name him Scalder. It's original and sounds tough with a cute back story behind it...

#BurnedBrothersMatter!
[doublepost=1478908047,1478907828][/doublepost]
When Smith did not react the way she wanted, she began hitting him.

Wow wtf! It's called "shock" you fucking psycho!

Saw this on my Facebook feed and my first thought was that bitch is gonna kill that baby or develop munchausen by proxy. Either way that baby is fucked and its probably gonna be this spoiled bitches fault.

Hopefully either he or his family cares enough about the soon to be baby to challenge her for custody. Wouldn't think it'd take much for a judge to rip the kid from the nutter bitches dangerous arms and put it with safe and stable and loving caregivers.

The nutty broad is currently on pre-trial release

What the fuck? Someone this dangerous is let out? Wonder how much her bail was.

I sincerely hope she gets the same sentence he would have gotten had the situation been reversed.

hahahhahahhhaahha

Just goes to show that domestic abuse can happen to anyone! He's a big burly guy, a couple feet and over one hundred pounds on her, this tiny woman. If he'd not been injured, no one would ever believe that she mistreated him... I'm sure the boiling water wasn't the first time she went crazy on him.

Jesus Christ, what a self entitled psycho.

If he'd done all of that to her, you can guarantee she'd be looking all woeful and utilizing sympathy in the media and the community to ensure he was punished appropriately.

And what sickens me more is that she'll no doubt get an easier ride of it, with any conviction. A pretty and pregnant 20 year old woman, the judge will fall over themselves to be lenient.

Fair is fair, after all. Domestic Violence may statistically be far more often committed by males, but that does NOT mean that she should get a soft sentence. There may be less women committing DV, but that, nor her age, nor her pregnancy should in any way, mean she deserves anything other than the stiffest possible punishment. The particulars of her crimes and the motivation behind it, are truly alarming.

Throw the book at the vindictive bitch. And take the baby from her. If she can beat up the person she professes to love, if she can throw boiling water at him with the intent to cause great agony, permanent disfigurement and much suffering, all over her ego and narcissism - then God only knows what she's capable of doing to a helpless baby that irritates her.

And why should she be released on bail after doing this? She's a fucking lunatic. She's not safe to be in and around the community. She should be in a jumpsuit, parked in jail til the trial. I doubt he threw boiling water over himself.

She's scum.

Last edited:
If she gets away with this shit over "hormones" I do believe i will be quite pissed off... :shifty:
Oooh I'm 5mos pregnant- if she gets away with this, Ima go rob a bank!:woot:

ETA: or maybe rob a donut shop- Mmmm ya, I could really go for one of those donuts with the pink frosting and all the sprinkles!

Last edited:
Oooh I'm 5mos pregnant- if she gets away with this, Ima go rob a bank!

That's too funny! Congratulations! Pregnancy is awesome ... weird ... but awesome.

Throwing boiling water ... it wasn't even coffee ??? I could understand if it was coffee ...

Here i made you this ... wake up and drink it asshole! but this was just plain boiling water.

Thank you<3 @Alf , @GenericUser123 , @misfirefly & @lithiumgirl !

And yes, it is awesome & def weird! We have 3 kids already (17,14 & 11 yrs old) & thought we were done- but mother nature apparently has a sense of humor!

My oldest will be off to college next fall & now here we are, starting back from scratch all over again with a new baby!

I joke it's like I slapped the warden on my way out of jail!

Once the initial shock wore off, we're actually super happy & the kids are excited & already volunteering to babysit!

ultrasound.jpg

That's little Babyzilla! It's a boy & he's due in April!!

Momzilla the great thing is with your grown kids and the experience you already have this child will be a lot more fun. I only have 2 but with the time between them and the help of my older girl, it's not as scary as it was the 1st go round. Not to mention the baby thinks her older sister is the coolest person in the world.

Momzilla the great thing is with your grown kids and the experience you already have this child will be a lot more fun. I only have 2 but with the time between them and the help of my older girl, it's not as scary as it was the 1st go round. Not to mention the baby thinks her older sister is the coolest person in the world.

And, unlike when they're only a year or two apart, the imprinting will be way more positive for the little. My younger grand seems to only pick up the naughty sayings and behaviors from her slightly older sister. :YOW:

Oooh I'm 5mos pregnant- if she gets away with this, Ima go rob a bank!:woot:

ETA: or maybe rob a donut shop- Mmmm ya, I could really go for one of those donuts with the pink frosting and all the sprinkles!

Congratulations!!
If you need a donut heist accomplice, shout out! I've always got time for donut related shenanigans!

I came back to this thread looking for updates on a crime and found a bunch of mawkish women going "squeeeee!" over someone's pregnancy. So that others won't be as disappointed as I was, here's an update for the crime.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/c...nternational-university/article116056413.html

Just 20 days after suffering what police described as “severe burns” when his girlfriend poured a pot of boiling water on his back, shoulders, neck and head, Smith started for FIU on Senior Night Saturday against Marshall.

Looks he was a lucky guy, the burns were not that bad. I still think she's going to get off too easy. Maybe he'll smarten up in future and like NBA rules, use a condom and take the used scum bag away with him.
She's a hell bitch and he's an idiot. Learn from it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back