• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
Check this shit out....baby wasn't his and the baby wasn't his girlfriends either...nope, girlfriend was just babysitting when asshole came to visit said girlfriend and became frustrated when baby kept crying.....

FRESNO, Calif. -- A California man who admitted to police that he punched a 14-month-old baby to death has been released from jail.

Police say 30-year-old Kenneth Johnson lost control and beat Jose Luis Espinoza to death on Nov. 20th, according to KFSN. He told officers that he punched the infant in the stomach because he would not quit crying.

Johnson's girlfriend was babysitting Espinoza at the time of the incident when he came over to visit. That's when Johnson, who had a history of domestic violence, snapped and punched the baby to death.

On Thursday, the district attorney's office decided not to chargeJohnson, saying a prior autopsy showed internal injury but doctors did not see visible injuries on the child.

Authorities say they're confident that he is guilty of the crime, but detectives have not been asked to submit more evidence.

Forgive me of this is posted already.

ETA. Forgot link
http://fox2now.com/2016/12/02/no-ch...essed-to-punching-14-month-old-baby-to-death/

Last edited:
So, let's see if got this right, he didn't leave marks on the baby but he did admit to punching and the baby did have internal injuries, but there's not enough evidence to charge him? Am I right about that?

That is just ridiculous!

What in the absolute fuck?! He admitted it. What the hell else do they need?!

Gross incompetence there.

Wtf do they propose happened to the poor kid? Swallowed a bat or maybe a tiny ninja and the kicked his ass from the inside!?

It must be provable in court. Previous injuries is enough to trump a,confession in a trial. You know he'll retract the confession before trial.
I'm sure the Da and police are sick about failure to charge. They are laying in wait to gather more evidence or catch him again. He will slip up. He has no self control.

Last edited:
They should still try him and see what happens. Even if he's found innocent or a grand jury doens't indict, this type of thing would still obliterate him publically. Good luck getting a job when a google search of your name shows you were charged with punching a baby to death. Exhoneration won't matter much.

2 years after the murder ole Kenny was finally arrested and charged with murder. Apparently the baby’s 7 year old sister was present when the beating happened and saw Kenneth strike the baby with a frozen water bottle. The shitty babysitter was supposedly in the kitchen spraying for roaches when this occurred. Too bad she she didn’t spray for the biggest roach there, her nasty ass boyfriend.
Can’t find any updates after that.

Back