• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sudonim

Trusted Member
I love this write up. It sounds like a murder mystery because of the vague language :hilarious:
A man whose body was found in a flat in one of Edinburgh's most expensive streets had been murdered, police have said.

The body was found in "suspicious circumstances" in Scotland Street at about 05:30. Detectives revealed the man sustained "significant injuries".

Another man in the flat is being treated as a "significant witness" and is helping police with their inquiry.

Two cars parked outside the property have been taped off.

One car has a sign in the window asking for donations for someone who is homeless.

The note in the car window reads: "Please can you spare some change, I'm homeless or even something to eat, I'm really desperate. Any donations would be appreciated. Thank you and God Bless. Merry Xmas"

A second car containing a bag full of medical prescriptions has also been taped off by police.

Police said they were seizing the cars as they were "connected to the flat".

Police broke the door down of the flat after receiving several calls from neighbours about a "significant disturbance".

There were only two men, in their 20s, in the flat at the time of the disturbance, one of who is now dead.

Det Ch Insp Keith Hardie, of Police Scotland, said a weapon was possibly used.

He said: "We have found a body in suspicious circumstances, which has sustained significant injuries."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-38181713

*raises hand* I know who did it!!
Another man in the flat is being treated as a "significant witness" and is helping police with their inquiry.
[..]
There were only two men, in their 20s, in the flat at the time of the disturbance, one of who is now dead.

Back