• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
NEW STANTON, PA
– A 14-year-old boy has admitted to shooting his mother and younger brother to death and then trying to frame the murders on his father.

According to state police, Jacob Remaley woke up retrieved his father’s Ruger LCP .380 Auto handgun from the kitchen after his father left for work.

After loading the gun, he went into his mother’s bedroom and, at close range, shot her in the forehead as she slept. He then went into his younger brother’s bedroom and shot him in the head, also at close range.

Afterwards, he tossed the gun in his bed and called 911 to report his father had killed his mother and brother.

“Why didn’t he kill me? I need help,” he told the operator before hanging up. The operator called him back and he told them he didn’t know why his father put the gun in his bed.

When emergency services arrived at his home, Jacob told them that the firearm was still inside. Citing safety concerns, they gave the kid a blanket and moved down the street to wait for police to arrive.

However, before police arrived, Jacob retrieved the gun and started walking around the neighborhood. He ended up talking to a neighbor who had a “healthy conversation, loving conversation” with the teen, eventually getting him to throw the gun into a nearby yard.

“That neighbor did a very good job when it came to engaging with him, talking to him and de-escalating his situation, so we’re probably fortunate that that interaction took place,” said Trooper Stephen Limani.

When police finally arrived and interviewed Jacob, he admitted he was the one who had murdered his mother and brother. He added that had his father been at home, he’d have killed him too.

A motive behind the murders has not been released, but reports say Jacob did not get along with his parents.

“The only real conclusion we could draw from some of our investigation was that he had a difference with his parents,” said Limani. “His brother, it’s very difficult to actually have an answer for why. I really don’t specifically have an answer for why.”

Jacob has been charged as an adult with two counts each of criminal homicide and first-degree murder. He is currently undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Hmm. They had a little tumour festering away in their midst, didn't they? My heart goes out to the Dad. His family are dead. At the hands of his own child.

The kid's behaviours as noted above show, as far as I'm concerned, that he's sane to the core. This is not a psychotic episode, the kid isn't crazy. This is a little psychopath who got caught.

Thankfully the death's were presumably quick.

This little psychopath (seriously - I'll bet he scores high on the Checklist) has just thrown his entire life away in one fell swoop. And slaughtered his own blood. Whilst attempting to frame his remaining blood.

Don't let the little monster back out again. The general population have a right to be safe - and the needs of those many, far, far outweigh the needs of one little psychopath.

Remember. If he is a genuine psychopath, he cannot be cured. His behaviours cannot be modified. He cannot change or learn to be a better person. If he is a genuine psychopath - then he always was and always will be - as long as he draws breath - an utterly sincere danger to everyone around him.

My sincere condolences to the Dad and the wider family. May the spirits of their loved ones be free and at peace.

“Why didn’t he kill me? I need help” the little psychopath said.

thats some twisted shit right there.

so we’re probably fortunate that that interaction took place,” said Trooper Stephen Limani.

Yep, probably....

This kid is a psycho. Already. Looks like the kid who played Michael Myers as a child in the remake of Halloween. He should never see the light of day again. It will only be a matter of time before he kills again.

Religion is not the exception to the rule that to much of anything is bad for you. Apparently the gun and ammo were kept unsecured and in plain sight.

State police say Jacob later confessed that he took an unloaded handgun from atop the refrigerator, loaded it with a magazine and intentionally shot 46-year-old Dana Remaley and Caleb Remaley in their beds after his father, David, went to work.

[..]

Mrs Remaley recounted a conversation she had with Jacob months earlier, in which the teen, whom she described as religiously devout, confided in her that he was troubled because his mother was 'mad at God' over the death of her own mother, who lost her battle with cancer a decade ago.

Jacob was also reportedly bothered that Dana did not attend services at his Catholic church.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991026/Teen-boy-held-charges-shot-sleeping-mom-brother.html

WHOAH. That is kid is outrageous. WHOA the little bastard tried to frame his Dad? That is the most mind blowing thing about it to me... I'm going to have to re-prioritize my son's life lessons.

Life Lesson #1: Don't frame Dad.

Life Lesson #2: Don't kill Mom.

Life Lesson #3: Definitely kill Mom if she's trying to frame Dad.

Wow that's twisted ... I'm sitting here wondering which one of my three living children would try to take us out. Probably the oldest one ... I don't love him the most, but I've loved him the longest if that balances anything out...he's not fucked up...but if he was it would be my fault. First kids are harder than the second or third or fourth one.

Dipshit shouldn't have kept a gun where his sociopath son could get it. No sympathy for the dumbass dad.

They better life no parole his ass. Fuck this guy.

Back