• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Benighted

My brain hurts
Not a first hello but a return after a long time. I used to spend a lot of time here a few years ago. I was in an abusive relationship back then. Life has changed. Long story short, I've escaped that situation. Wasn't easy but had a lot of support and been through a lot of therapy, counseling, rehab, got a whole new life. Glad to see so many old faces still around. And glad to be back.

Not a first hello but a return after a long time. I used to spend a lot of time here a few years ago. I was in an abusive relationship back then. Life has changed. Long story short, I've escaped that situation. Wasn't easy but had a lot of support and been through a lot of therapy, counseling, rehab, got a whole new life. Glad to see so many old faces still around. And glad to be back.
Of course, I remember you. welcome back.

Hi. Hello. How are you? Glad you're back. I've been rooting for you love and I'm glad too see that all is well for you. Lots of hugs.

Great Forum.
[doublepost=1484075395,1484075243][/doublepost]Great Forum.
[doublepost=1484075933][/doublepost]Great Forum.u

Back