• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A Thibodaux, Louisiana, man was sentenced to life in prison after he was found guilty of raping and impregnating an 11-year-old girl.

Joseph Riney, 27, was arrested on Jan. 22, 2014, WWL-TV reported. He was accused of forcing his ex-girlfriend’s 11-year-old daughter into having having sex with him multiple times and impregnating her.

According to the State Police Crime Lab, the baby had half of Riney’s DNA and half of the victim’s. State District Court Judge George Larke sentenced him to mandatory life in prison without benefits on Dec. 11.

According to state law, aggravated rape applies to victims under the age 13 or over the age 65. A conviction also eliminates any possibility of probation or parole.

The victim, who is now 13 years old, gave birth to the boy and put him up for adoption. She is currently attending a local middle school.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...ison-raping-and-impregnating-11-year-old-girl

You seriously all just thought that it was a good idea to hook up with some skank you met on MySpace?! Ugh!

Your experience is not typical of "relations" between elementary-school girls and adult men, although it does happen occasionally. Usually, the young girls who act like the one you encountered already have a long history of sexual abuse by older men by the time they're eleven, and so men's sexual approval is how they gauge their self-worth.

Lucky for you I think the statute of limitations has expired in your state...
For the record that "skank" was a little girl

So a bunch of nasty horny guys raped a 11 year old and comes on here and tells us all
Lol. Good move

Why the fuck would she have the baby????

OH right, southern state.

Trump/Pence would both be very proud.

Last edited:
Back