• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
We have no lie at least four people a day ring our doorbell.... It's awful and that's with signs and warnings from the police. If this guy was my neighbor I could see where he's coming from.

We have no lie at least four people a day ring our doorbell.... It's awful and that's with signs and warnings from the police. If this guy was my neighbor I could see where he's coming from.
Get a pit bull on a chain in the front yard. I bet your unwanted solicitations will drop sharply.

You might be surprised. I had just left to take the doberman for a walk when I encountered a small group of female Jehovah's Witnesses. One very devout and brave soul only approached me and got close enough to offer a tract. The rest got as far away from us as possible. I know that one lady is going to heaven. :angelic:

March 19, 2016

A Southern California man who pointed a shotgun at a 7-year-old girl selling Girl Scout cookies has been given six months in jail.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise says John Dodrill was sentenced Friday. He pleaded guilty to possessing an illegal assault weapon and brandishing a firearm.

The judge said Friday that Dodrill was “essentially a finger-twitch away from a homicide” and still doesn't believe he did anything wrong.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-man-shotgun-girl-scouts-cookies-jail-20160319-story.html

Latest posts

Back