• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
GLENARDEN, MA – Police have charged a nanny with the murder of an 8-month-old after she was caught on camera force feeding the child until she died from asphyxiation.

According to charging documents, a home surveillance system recorded 66-year-old Oyindasola Oyindasola napping at a home where she worked as a live-in nanny.

After she was woke up by the crying child, who approached her in a toddler walker, Oyindasola unsuccessfully tried feeding the girl as she was still in her walker.

Oyindasola then pulled the girl from the walker, removed the nipple from the baby’s bottle and “proceeded to pour a large amount of white liquid directly inside the victim’s mouth,” police charging documents state.

Video footage captured the child as she “appeared to squirm and aggressively resist as the defendant continued to force a large amount of liquid inside her mouth,” for 25 friggin’ seconds.

After the bottle was drained, Oyindasola grabbed a second bottle and forced the girl to consume the contents of that one as well. That’s when the girl became unresponsive and was rushed to the hospital.

Unfortunately, it was too late and the girl died. An autopsy revealed white liquid inside her lungs, and the medical examiner determined she died of asphyxiation.

After ruling the death a homicide, police arrested Oyindasola and charged her with second-degree murder, first-degree child abuse resulting in death and other offenses.

Oyindasola is currently being held in the Prince George’s County Department of Corrections on $1 million bond.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

The fuck is her name?

Well that's one way to shut a hungry baby up.

I would hire a fat nanny...grandma fat. My grandma was fat...Maltese fat. Huge tits.
She gave the best hugs and had a way happier face than this lady. BITCH!

This bitch looks like a pissed off Walrus. Jesus be a crutch. No fucking way. This is beyond sick and my stomach is churning at the thought right now.
Sick bitch needs to be strapped down and force fed til she pops Se7en style.

I would hire a fat nanny...grandma fat. My grandma was fat...Maltese fat. Huge tits.
She gave the best hugs and had a way happier face than this lady. BITCH!
My grandma too.
She died when I was 3 so I have very few memories.
Things I remember
She made me a all pink angel food cake with pink frosting fir my 3rd birthday.
Her tits were so big, when she sat in her rocker and I wanted up, she would grab one tit and bounce in until she got it out if the way and the the other, I would crawl up between them and we would rock.
She had an old washer and had to squeeze her wet laundry with this thing that cranked.
She was a school teacher.

All comes down to laziness. She was pissed off she was awoken from her "beauty" sleep and wanted to take it out on the cause, not caring that it was a fucking BABY... That her fat ass was supposed to be caring for.
I bet it wasn't only anger that fueled her to feed this baby like that, but she probably thought if she stuffed her full of formula her fat ass could go back to her nap. Fucking pig.
I hope she rots.
My thoughts go out to the family.

My grandma too.
She died when I was 3 so I have very few memories.

Thanks for sharing! How wonderful that you have pink frosting memories. I was fortunate that
my grandmother lived until her eighties, long enough for me to outgrow the space her boobs didn't take up on her lap.

This bitch looks like a pissed off Walrus. Jesus be a crutch. No fucking way. This is beyond sick and my stomach is churning at the thought right now.
Sick bitch needs to be strapped down and force fed til she pops Se7en style.

"Jesus be a crutch" - has me wiping my keyboard and monitor this AM, special thanks for the laughter CbabyRKO! *muah*

This wildebeest looks like she's been eating babies rolled in bacon and chocolate dipped by the hour, and she lived at the same address as the child - wonder if she's a relative, or the family pet?
I think even a walrus would be able to care better for a 8 month old human than this sad old fuck did, instead of pouring liquid down the throat, it would probably just roll over and nurse the baby - without crushing it in the process.

My bet is that this 'Nanny' had recently poured a large amount of 'liquid' down her own throat and required a 'nap'.

From the article ...

According to charging documents, a home surveillance system recorded 66-year-old Oyindasola Oyindasola napping at a home where she worked as a live-in nanny.

Is it likely that this was the first incident of cruelty the caregiver inflicted on this baby girl that was captured on camera? I suspect not. Highly more likely that the parents of the eight month old rarely found the time to review the surveillance. Nanny was cunning enough not to leave visual signs of her cruelty on the child that would raise suspicion.

I get the feeling that someone is NOW finding the time to review those surveillance system recordings of this ignorant, bloated toad of a Nanny and her interactions/care of this infant.

Such a shame. How can she do that? Her face itself shows how devilish is she. It is hard to identify someone's real face. I think we have to choose someone through proper nanny placements, interviews or else has to keep cameras in the room. Even if we do have these cameras installed, what can we do if something bad happened? Then what precautions can we take?

Such a shame. How can she do that? Her face itself shows how devilish is she. It is hard to identify someone's real face. I think we have to choose someone through proper nanny placements, interviews or else has to keep cameras in the room. Even if we do have these cameras installed, what can we do if something bad happened? Then what precautions can we take?

I can't imagine watching your child's death on video and wanting to reach back in time and save her, but knowing that's not possible. :(

Back