• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-cons-women-buying-150532594.html
[....]
28-year-old Timothy Rossell was arrested on October 13, and has been charged with one count of impersonating a federal officer and four counts of identity theft. According to police, Rossell was engaged in a con in which he would convince women to buy cars for him, drive them for a time, and then secretly sell them while telling the women the vehicles were stolen, KMOV.com reports.

Rossell had been living with his 27-year-old fiancee in Union, Missouri, under the identity of deputy U.S. marshal Austyn Gardner, according to court documents cited by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. During their time together, Rossell convinced her to purchase him a Cadillac Escalade, a Shelby Mustang, and a Can-Am Spyder; he also opened several credit cards in her name, racking up tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

According to Detective Sergeant John Biser, when Rossell’s bride-to-be found the credit cards and several federal I.D.s for him under a different name, she confronted him—only for him to flee in his white 2015 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo.

The Lamborghini, it turned out, had reportedly been purchased for Rossell by a 27-year-old woman from Ft. Meyers, Florida, who he had also dated. She told police she had also bought Rossell, who she knew as deputy U.S. marshal Austyn Labella, a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, and had also loaned him $27,000.

Rossell was ultimately captured by authorities in Effingham, Illinois, where he was reportedly captured at the bus station trying to buy a ticket after the Lamborghini blew a tire.

Rossell reportedly met both women, as well as a third victim from Pennsylvania, on the dating website Plenty of Fish.

The Post-Dispatch reports that Rossell’s criminal record contains a litany of offenses across several states under numerous identities. A January 2014 article from Pittsburgh-area news outlet Trib Live reports Rossell has previously been charged with auto theft and impersonating both Pennsylvania and Missouri state law enforcement personnel.
[....]
33082e007f5eb0901a3b3ee0b01f3143

Who the hell would buy such expensive items for a man they barely know. I don't get it. He's not even good looking!! He sure knows how to find the women with money though doesn't he! One smooth talker apparently.

He's an ugly fuck, wonder what he had that was so good all these women bought him cars?

I must be a skeptical old biddy because I ain't buying nothing for a man who could earn his money the old fashion way, by working for it.

.... and this is the guy o_O

Once again.... THAT DUDE? :wtf:

Wow ... just wow ... I can't understand this o_O
Is he a hypnotist? A magician? A totally unappealing Svengali ...
This Mother Fucker has some skill ...
Should teach a class maybe write a book on bullshitting :shrug:
Wasn't looks that got him a $$ 200,000 car :troll:

None the less a total dickhead :finger:

This is just staggering, really. Here I am, texting back and forth with my waaaaaaay hotter bf, bitching about having to buy him another pair of beard clippers after I dropped his.

Yes I know I totally broke them and should replace them. Yes we are still bartering anyway, and I may be off the hook with an enthusiastic bj. :hilarious:

where he was reportedly captured at the bus station trying to buy a ticket after the Lamborghini blew a tire.
You can take the boy out of the bus, but you can't take the bus out of the boy.
Back to your roots you go.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to know the exact con he used, just for uhm...research purposes.
He reeled in some swank autos - seriously tho, 'Plenty of Fish' sounds like a worm brained hook-up site that prolly lures them in with click-bait advertising, only to swivel around and line 'em up with lead bellied, over weight users like this guy.

I'm slightly surprised. When I saw it I first thought he had conned some poor old ladies out of their entire life savings. Seems he hit the jackpot and found a couple rich and stupid younger ladies.

Seriously these women must be dumb and ugly and blind coz this guy ain't shit to look at. And I bet he was no where near as enthusiastic as my left hand or a top of the line vibrator.

If a guy asked me for a $500.00 loan to get his hooptie-of-the-month I wouldn't do it, can't figure how the women could so easily access that much cash and credit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

THAT is the face of a guy conning cars outta women?
Cripes how damn ugly are they I wonder.

Hey maybe the guy eats puss like he is stripping the center out of an oreo cookiee.

Oooohhh. LOOK AT HIM!!!!

He looks like a leftover from the Little Rascals. This idiot either has a golden tongue or simply a knack for picking women with comparable IQ's to Forrest Gump.

Seriously. I don't give a flying kangaroo how wonderful some dude may be, I would never, ever buy him a Lamborghini, nor lend him 27k.

To be frank, I'd probably dump a guy who tried to borrow money from me in any serious amount. As if I'd want to be committed long term to someone with some serious financial problems and an inability to manage their money properly.

No sympathy for the women. Stupid is as stupid does.

Back