• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
t4wwsw.jpg

Julian Christopher Flores​
Owners of a San Fernando Valley roller rink said Thursday they were “surprised and outraged” over allegations that an employee with a foot fetish may have victimized about 200 boys.
Julian Christopher Flores, 19, reportedly admitted to detective
[....]
to taking young boys into a maintenance room at Skateland
[....]
in order to remove their socks and rub their feet on his hands or face for the purposes of sexual arousal,
[...]
Videos seized from Flores’ cell phone shows he instructed several “unknown minors” to take off their socks, including one video in which a boy asks Flores, “Why would you let a 9-year-old who you hardly know put their feet on your face?”
[....]
Flores, of Granada Hills, was arrested on Dec. 21 and pleaded not guilty to one count of false imprisonment and one count of an attempted lewd act on a child, The Times reported. He was later released on $150,000 bail.

In a statement, brothers Michael and David Fleming, whose family has owned Skateland for over 50 years, said the incident was the first of its kind involving one of their employees.

“We are surprised and outraged that for the first time in the history of our rink one of our employees was being inappropriate with a customer by touching his feet,” the Flemings said. “With close to 10,000 quality part-time employees having worked at Skateland since 1958, this one employee situation is an isolated incident.”

Flores is due in court on March 27. He faces up to over eight years in prison if convicted.
[...]
Flores had been working at the roller rink since he was 16.

“There was nothing in his [Flores'] character, or his personality, that would ever indicate, to anybody, that he was capable of something like that,” said Fleming.

He added, “We’ve never had any questions, concerns from anybody about his behavior.”
[...]
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014...k-employee-with-alleged-foot-fetish-arrested/
2zfv890.jpg

Over 200 boys never told their mom or anyone that this guy wanted their feet all over him? o_O

ALSO, this sounds harmless because it was just feet, but the fact that he was targeting YOUNG BOYS' feet makes this a form of pedophilia and this guy...we'll probably be hearing his name again once he gets out of prison. :(

Over 200 boys never told their mom or anyone that this guy wanted their feet all over him? o_O

ALSO, this sounds harmless because it was just feet, but the fact that he was targeting YOUNG BOYS' feet makes this a form of pedophilia and this guy...we'll probably be hearing his name again once he gets out of prison. :(

It sounds like he'd escalate and do worse. Why only children?
And he's doing it for arousal, so eventually he'd want more than just feet on his face.

“Why would you let a 9-year-old who you hardly know put their feet on your face?”

:( Innocent kid, they don't know how harmful this was. Why would 200 victims be without supervision to where this employee had the chance to go into a maintenance room and have the time to record him doing these acts? I can understand some parents are trustworthy enough to drop of their young kids in a kid safe place but now uh days nothing is safe. But no one? I watch out for other children as well when I am out & about. I would of found this suspicious. Walked my butt over there and said WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

While you're probably right, since we live in a world full of sickos, I have an alternate theory:
Any adult told to sit in a room, take their socks off and allow someone to feel their feet would either 1) politely decline or 2) tell him to "Fuck off, you nasty little wanker!" Kids, on the other hand, would do as asked, since the rollerskate rink employee is in something of a position of authority. Perhaps he only asked boys out of some warped sense of propriety, thinking that an adult man taking little girls into a back room was worse than boys.

As I said before, you've probably got the right of it, unfortunately...

Last edited:
While you're probably right, since we live in a world full of sickos, but I have an alternate theory:
Any adult told to sit in a room, take their socks off and allow someone to feel their feet would either 1) purely decline or 2) tell him to "Fuck off, you nasty little wanker!" Kids, on the other hand, would do as asked, since the rollerskate rink employee is in something of a position of authority. Perhaps he only asked boys out of some warped sense of propriety, thinking that an adult man taking little girls into a back room was worse than boys.
That's a really good point, and also possibly true. But I feel like we should still view it as pedophilia, since he WAS getting sexually aroused by the little boys' feet...ickkkkkk. :stinkyfeet:

That's a really good point, and also possibly true. But I feel like we should still view it as pedophilia, since he WAS getting sexually aroused by the little boys' feet...ickkkkkk. :stinkyfeet:
It's a bit tricky to call it a true paedophilia until we know exactly what arouses him. If adult feet, female feet, big feet, smelly feet, small feet, male feet, paedicured feet, etc. excite him, then it's simply a paraphilia, but not paedophilia. If, however, only children's feet get him going because they belong to children, children that he would like to involve in his little foot-sex games more intensely, then he's a paedo.

Krystal, yet another thing we have in common.
Don't be saying that stuff too loud, they will make me turn in my Bible-thumping Conservative card and they will burn your bleeding heart Liberal card!:nana:

You know I luv ya, right?<3<3

There was a guy here last year arrested for fondling young girls' feet in public libraries - he was convicted of first degree sexual abuse and the chief of the domestic violence bureau made it clear he felt the guy was aggressively targeting juveniles.

A Henrico County man who impregnated two juveniles and also raped a third victim who was younger than 10 will serve 16 years in prison.

Jonathan Isiah Westinghouse, 23, was sentenced Wednesday in Henrico Circuit Court in a case that centered on Westinghouse’s fixation with underage girls he apparently met at a skating rink on Williamsburg Road. He originally had faced multiple life sentences in the case.

Westinghouse will have to register as a sex offender and will be barred for decades from being in the company of children.

Westinghouse, who lived in the 8000 block of Wilkinson Road, grew up in the city under the care of a drug-addicted mother but was taken under the wing of responsible adults who provided for him, according to testimony in the case.

But Westinghouse also struggled with an attention deficit disorder and failed to take needed medications; he told Henrico Circuit Judge Richard S. Wallerstein Jr. that he gave in to his impulsiveness. “I acted on emotion, not from my intelligence,” he told the court. “You will never see me again.” (Fuck off with this. My brother has ADD and he's never raped anyone, go figure...)

Oglesby, though, urged Wallerstein to go above the high end of sentencing guidelines of 21 years, arguing that the victims in the case have endured difficult and lifelong consequences. One of the teenagers impregnated by Westinghouse had an abortion; the other chose to have the baby.

“At some point it all just comes back to the fact that he raped a child,” Oglesby said.

Wallerstein sentenced Westinghouse to 20 years on the rape and sodomy convictions involving the youngest victim, suspending 13 years in each case. He added two years for a conviction of carnal knowledge of a juvenile and 12 months in jail for misdemeanor sexual assault of a juvenile.

The 12-month sentence will be served concurrently with the rest of his term.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/article_0e63f2d4-cf37-5ca9-9155-5a588dac297e.html

Oh shit it is. I must've updated the wrong one. My bad.
[doublepost=1477561778,1477561510][/doublepost]My computer froze and chrome shut itself down and I saw roller rink in this title too. Sickening that both had it. The correct thread has been updated.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...roller-rinks-arrested-for-raping-child.67693/
[doublepost=1477566290][/doublepost]The correct update.

A Former skate park employee who admitted to inappropriately playing with the feet of about 200 young boys at a Northridge skating rink was sentenced Monday to three years' probation.

Julian Christopher Flores, 19, pleaded no contest in August to three counts of misdemeanor child molestation. As part of his sentence, he must also undergo one year of counseling and register as a sex offender.

Flores voluntarily went to the LAPD’s Devonshire Station to be questioned in December, a day after one boy told his grandmother about an encounter with Flores in a maintenance room at Northridge Skateland, according to court records.

Flores told police that had he not been interrupted, he would have had the victim rub his feet on his hands, according to court records. He also admitted to engaging in this type of behavior with about 200 boys at Skateland.

LAPD seized Flores’ laptop and cellphone after an interview in which he admitted to recording several of those incidents on his phone and then transferring them to his laptop, according to a search warrant affidavit.

Flores initially was charged with one count of false imprisonment and one count of a lewd act on a child. Flores would have faced up to eight years and four months in prison if convicted. Those charges were reduced as part of a plea agreement.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-former-skateland-employee-sentenced-story.html

Back