• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
17soxj.jpg

Jesse Brown
2czyscw.jpg

Virginia Rodriguez
Moms back​
[...]
police announced the additional charges, but relatives of one suspect said the two adults who've been arrested were actually trying to
save the 5-year-old girl.

"She was taken away from her mother, her biological mother," Savannah Rodriguez
[....]
"And given to her father and my sister, with a whole bunch of problems that this little girl has. My brother-in-law and my sister are just trying to help."

She said the brother-in-law is the child's biological father.

Rodriguez identified herself as the sister of Virginia Rodriguez, 34, who was arrested along with 31-year-old Jesse Brown.

They were picked up after officers found the badly injured child on Sunday at the couple's [...]
home.

The original charges were felony child endangerment, but police later announced the additional counts, saying that was based on "medical findings"
[...]
Savannah Rodriguez countered Tuesday that the injured child's background should be investigated.

"The mother has been making these kids suffer since they were born, she hasn't cared," Rodriguez said. "Now they come here and my sister and her husband try to help them, and look what happens."
[...]
officers said they found the child unconscious, with several "life-threatening" injuries. Police said the child was first taken to a local hospital, and then transferred to Valley Children's Hospital in Madera. They said the child was suffering from blunt-force trauma.

Investigators said a second child was found at the home, and taken into protective custody.

Rodriguez identified both children as girls but didn't want to give out their ages.

"My sister and her husband have been trying to work with these little girls with therapies, psychologists," Rodriguez said. "This little girl has tried to hurt herself, and we've tried to get her help."

Rodriguez said the biological mother lives in Washington state. She wouldn't say how long the children have been with the biological father, Brown.
[...]
Kern County court records on both Virginia Rodriguez and Brown. With Rodriguez, there's a 2003 case of driving on a suspended license, and misdemeanor fraud case from 2006. For Brown, the records show a misdemeanor vandalism charge from 2001.

Both are now set to be in court on the child abuse case on Wednesday.

As of Tuesday night, police reported the injured child is listed in critical condition at Valley Children's Hospital.
[...]
http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/...rges-added-in-child-abuse-case-247172931.html

Couple accused of tying up, burning 5-year-old girl
http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.c...e-accused-of-tying-up-burning-5-year-old-girl

[...]
officers with the Bakersfield Police Department responded to a home at approximately 1 a.m. on Sunday, where they discovered the unconscious little girl who they transported to a local hospital with what were deemed to be “life threatening injuries.”
After an initial medical evaluation, the child was moved to Valley Children’s Hospital in Madera. The little girl was in critical condition.

Police revealed that the child had suffered blunt force trauma.

Another female child, of an unspecified age, was removed from the home and placed into protective custody.

Two suspects, 34-year-old Virginia Rodriguez and 31-year-old Jesse Brown were interviewed and later booked into the Kern County Jail for felony child abuse charges, police said.
[...]
http://www.examiner.com/article/tor...added-to-suspected-abusers-of-5-year-old-girl

They said the child was suffering from blunt-force trauma.

"My sister and her husband have been trying to work with these little girls with therapies, psychologists," Rodriguez said. "This little girl has tried to hurt herself, and we've tried to get her help.
Are there ways for a child to give themselves blunt force trauma to the head and "several life-threatening injuries?"

Are there ways for a child to give themselves blunt force trauma to the head and "several life-threatening injuries?"
That seems to be what these assfaces want us to believe. Its amazing what these kind of people claim isn't it?? Then always confess in the end. Dumbshits. What a waste of my precious oxygen.

She should shut the fuck up fast coz everything the sister has said sounds like it's coming out of her ass fast and loose.
It's an old story and we hear it often penis/vagina don't like the baby coz of the other parent so they take it out on them. As if that's the fault of the baby. I'm sure if kids had a choice in choosing their parents this little girl would have been on the first thing smoking.
I hate how the custodial parent sits back and let's this shit go on.

When a 5-year-old Bakersfield girl misbehaved, her father made her sit in a corner for up to four hours. When she couldn’t sit still, she was forced to exercise for as much as two hours at a time, doing squats and leg splits.

She was malnourished and weighed just 25 pounds. She was struck with a belt and tied to a bed. Redacted Bakersfield police reports made available Monday said she also suffered two brain bleeds, burns consistent with cigarettes, bruises, lacerations and, eventually, cardiac arrest inside the house at 210 Cedar St.

Early on the morning of Feb. 23 when emergency responders arrived at the home of Jesse Joe Brown, 31, and Virginia Susanna Rodriguez, 34, the girl was naked and unconscious, with an “extremely low” body temperature.

Brown, the girl’s father, told police she had just gotten out of the shower.
[...]

It was unclear to doctors, according to the reports, when the girl’s brain hematomas occurred, but one was older than the other.

The long-term binding of her hands and feet caused swelling, according to the reports.

Rodriguez told police the some of the girl’s injuries were self-inflicted. She said the girl had behaviorial problems such as picking at her skin, throwing herself to the ground head first, chewing her lips and rubbing feces on herself. She also claimed the child refused to eat and they had to force her.

Rodriguez said the girl did not respond to normal punishment such as spanking.

During a police interview, Brown admitted beating the girl with a belt and pushing her to the ground. He told police he did not take her to the doctor because he knew the child’s injuries were visible and was afraid of what might happen, according to the reports.

In one incident, Brown told police he pushed the girl to the ground and she hit her head but got up. When she got back up, Brown said she gave him “a disrespectful look” so he again pushed her, causing her to again hit her head.

Three other juveniles also lived in the home, and some of them reported they had been abused, too. All four children were removed from the home.

When interviewed, the other children acknowledged the abuse and some said they had also been tied or locked a closet. They said the 5-year-old did pick at herself and was abused to a greater extent than the other kids.

Doctors told police there were signs of sexual abuse found on the girl, but Brown was not charged with sex crimes.
http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.c...ed-reports-detail-torture-abuse-of-5-year-old

@Krysti , that bitch Savannah was setting the stage for "she was hurting herself, and parents were doing everything to help her" defense. Which is bullshit, as the father KNEW he couldn't take the little girl for medical attention due to the "extreme discipline" that left injuries. He and his effn wife did nothing. But they will try to say that babygirl put cigs out on herself. And I totally hate that exercise routine that these parents just love to implement. Assholes.

They said the 5-year-old did pick at herself and was abused to a greater extent than the other kids.

Abused kids DO often pick/hit/bite themselves. I don't know why, assuming it's a self loathing they have because it's all they knew, the only interaction they were ever given. But blunt force trauma of that extent, she's not big or strong enough to even do it. I don't doubt for a second she acted out by abusing herself & they held onto that when she had life threatening injuries. Especially since there were witnesses to her "picking" at herself.

If there were medical records to prove the looked for help they're excuse might be plausible but...yeah.
Stupid AND mean.

This makes me sick... :( There is NO excuse for how this little girl was treated, no matter how badly she behaved. She's five damn years old.

Some people are pure evil and deserve no less than their victims. You have to be a sick fucker to do this kind of torture. And what kid can sit for four hours? Hell I can't even sit still to watch a movie. Put these two in the hole.

When I read sentences like "she gave him a disrespectful look" I have to scroll up and try to see how these people look. WTF? Men/Women like these jackasses really believe this bullshit. God... poor girl. I wonder how the paramedics ended up there at all.

Savannah Rodriguez needs to shut the fuck up because she knows her brother FUCKED UP. Let's for a second entertain this twat's allegations that baby girl was being helped by those asshats. Then who caused the injuries? Did she show up that way to their home? If so, then why no medical help was given?

I am tired of these bottom feeders fucking up lives and then making ridiculous claims once caught. Fuck you all.

Abused kids DO often pick/hit/bite themselves. I don't know why, assuming it's a self loathing they have because it's all they knew, the only interaction they were ever given.
I wasn't abused, but I pick at my skin and have been known to pull hair out. It's caused by anxiety and stress, which I'm sure this poor girl has tons of. :(

Abused kids DO often pick/hit/bite themselves. I don't know why, assuming it's a self loathing they have because it's all they knew, the only interaction they were ever given. But blunt force trauma of that extent, she's not big or strong enough to even do it. I don't doubt for a second she acted out by abusing herself & they held onto that when she had life threatening injuries. Especially since there were witnesses to her "picking" at herself.

If there were medical records to prove the looked for help they're excuse might be plausible but...yeah.
Stupid AND mean.

Some abused kids not all mind you, do that in order to release the pain they carry. It's weird knowing you hurt and the only way to release this hurt is by causing physical pain. Sometimes emotional pain damages more than physical.

@Clandestine. Please tell me you "accidently" disliked my post and Dakotas post from another thread. If not, explain why you disliked what was written. I am very curious.

Some abused kids not all mind you, do that in order to release the pain they carry. It's weird knowing you hurt and the only way to release this hurt is by causing physical pain. Sometimes emotional pain damages more than physical.
That is very true. I remember growing up, and still to this day, would rather be punched in the face than be emotional abused.

Can someone please explain to me, in cases like these, why is that the male gets more than the female. Almost always. When both did the same exact thing?

A couple that faced child abuse charges that entered a plea deal back in March was sentenced this morning in Superior Court.

The father of the child Jesse Brown and the step-mother Virginia Rodriguez faced a judge to hear their sentence. The couple were facing attempted murder charges and torture charges in the abuse of a 5-year-old girl, but entered a plea of no contest to willful cruelty to a child and inflicting injury on a child.

Jesse Brown received a ten year and four month sentence and Virginia Rodriguez was sentenced to four years.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/2-sentenced-for-child-abuse

Can someone please explain to me, in cases like these, why is that the male gets more than the female. Almost always. When both did the same exact thing?

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/2-sentenced-for-child-abuse

Probably because he is the child's biological father and had more responsibility in keeping her safe...but that's just a guess. If it were up to me i'd fry em both. And I thought I read something about there being signs of sexual abuse to, but he wasn't charged? Was anyone charged for that?

Back