• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-24-13-36-27
Philadelphia police say they've arrested four teens on assault charges in flash mob attacks around Temple University in which college students were beaten, an officer was knocked down and a police horse was punched in the face.

Police say the attacks were carried out Friday night by bands of as many as 100 boys and girls.

Temple spokesman Ray Betzner told television station NBC10 that roving juveniles played a "cat-and-mouse game" with police.

Police say students were surrounded and then punched, kicked, robbed and in some cases knocked to the ground by groups of 20 to 30 teens. Arrests have been made in only one of the cases.
[....]

Can you guess the race of these savages? I hope the horse at least kicked one of them in the face. Lets hope not because we know how savages like to sue and are rewarded for having low I. Q. s and no fathers at home.

Are these other college students runnin amok?

Disgusting either way. These institutions charge WAYYYYYY too much money to not be ensuring a safe and secure environment for the students being price gauged. I'd be livid if i were a student there or a parent stupid enough to pay my douchebag kids way.

Can you guess the race of these savages? I hope the horse at least kicked one of them in the face. Lets hope not because we know how savages like to sue and are rewarded for having low I. Q. s and no fathers at home.

If you just dropped one word out of that ...........

Who did you see in the video? I knew before I saw the video that it would be a bunch of magical ne groes.

Okay ...... you're on your own. :facepalm:

Who did you see in the video? I knew before I saw the video that it would be a bunch of magical ne groes.

I understand your frustration.
It must be hard for you - not knowing which of us well rewarded, no baby daddy having, low IQ's, liking to sue magical ne groes is really just hiding behind some silly assed avatar.
`Hide yo wives, hide yo kids, coz dem damn savages be jumpin' on an rapin' all da peoples up in here!'
No worries though - here you're judged by the words you write, even if you're white.
(etd: add quotes)

Last edited:
I understand your frustration.
It must be hard for you - not knowing which of us well rewarded, no baby daddy having, low IQ's, liking to sue magical ne groes is really just hiding behind some silly assed avatar.
`Hide yo wives, hide yo kids, coz dem damn savages be jumpin' on an rapin' all da peoples up in here!'
No worries though - here you're judged by the words you write, even if you're white.
(etd: add quotes)
i would not be so quick to assume what race I am but since you did, you are wrong. These savages and the single baby mama's that birthed them will see nothing wrong with the behavior they displayed. The best come up for a black woman is the death of a black man( by cop) she put on child support. Like I said I knew the race of these low I. Q degenerates before I saw the video.

i would not be so quick to assume what race I am but since you did, you are wrong. These savages and the single baby mama's that birthed them will see nothing wrong with the behavior they displayed. The best come up for a black woman is the death of a black man( by cop) she put on child support. Like I said I knew the race of these low I. Q degenerates before I saw the video.

In your haste of pseudo-intellectualism, you erred by correlating my final reply line as assumptive of anything; when in fact, it is more indicative of an analogy to Schrodinger's cat in the original state of the undisturbed box - IOW: to the vast majority of posters here in the DD forums, racial assumptions with regards to the individual members are essentially nonexistent - unless you open the box, in which case the cat is most certainly dead.
Having just open your Discus profile box, I can state with absolute certainty that we are completely done here, as I thoroughly enjoy welcoming you to my personal twunt filter.
Wishing you a hate day. :asshat:

(etd: twunt to twit - fuck it, we're back to twunt)

Last edited:
In your haste of pseudo-intellectualism, you erred by correlating my final reply line as assumptive of anything; when in fact, it is more indicative of an analogy to Schrodinger's cat in the original state of the undisturbed box - IOW: to the vast majority of posters here in the DD forums, racial assumptions with regards to the individual members are essentially nonexistent - unless you open the box, in which case the cat is most certainly dead.
Having just open your Discus profile box, I can state with absolute certainty that we are completely done here, as I thoroughly enjoy welcoming you to my personal twit filter.
Wishing you a hate day. :asshat:

(etd: twunt to twit)
I feel sorry for you that you need to correlate what I said with being pseudo intellectual to keep your bleeding heart warm. They where savages and the were black- pretty straightforward. Now go lube up your giant b la c k dildo and shove it up your a s s.

Do you honestly think putting spaces in your racial epithet will make it more palatable or harder to find? Let me assure you, you are mistaken.

Do you honestly think putting spaces in your racial epithet will make it more palatable or harder to find? Let me assure you, you are mistaken.

Thank you for your opinion now actually go do something to help the Black community. Facts are facts and they do not care about your sensitive little feelings. Now I hope I never see you wish any harm on a Black person who committed a crime on this site. Remember all us Black people are the same and make excuses for the criminals in our community.
[doublepost=1477533973,1477533803][/doublepost]
It's OK. You don't need spaces, just say "Now go lube up your giant black dildo and shove it up your ass." We're big kids now. We get to cuss and throw nonsensical sexual insults at each other all we want to. Well at least until we get banned for being a giant racist twatwaffle that is... o_O[/QUOT
I thought Black people could not be racist. Usually the first person who mentions the word is actually the racist. I forgot you are one of those people who probably think we are all the same and cannot control ourselves.

Oh for fuck's sake

Human beings are a species as a whole. Any one within this species is capable of being racist.

Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2. 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principlesb : a political or social system founded on racism

3. 3: racial prejudice or discrimination
racist
play \-sist also -shist\ play noun or adjective

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

Notice that doesn't call out any particular race. People can hate on any one. Saying black people can't be racist is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I know plenty of black people who don't like white people or mexicans or jews or whatever. There are plenty white people who don't like black people or mexicans or jews or whatever. There are plenty of Chinese who don't like..... You get the idea.

Ignorance is more harmful. That way of thinking is why why society is crumbling the way it is.

That is all.

@violet Rose - You really ought to stop projecting so much Puddin', you're starting to confuse yourself.

I'll take it slowly... I am not a racist. You, however, give all kinds of angry signs that you are. Deeply. Very deeply!

You make no sense. Why, if I thought that black people couldn't control themselves, would I have come here and pointed out exactly who, in my opinion, the true savage has been? Derp much Puddin'?

:YOW:
White trash please speak proper English. I guess the next time I assault police and a horse I will remember that it was okay because your lily white ass thinks that is makes you civalized.

I guess the next time I assault police and a horse I will remember that it was okay because your lily white ass thinks that is makes you civalized.
What the hell does this even mean? I seriously can not figure it out. "That is makes you..." I ... what?

And you do realise that the post to which you responded used far better English than you did, right? It even made sense! And no spelling errors!

Eat the Rich ... Scary.
Remember citizens: Tuesday is Soylent Green day!
[doublepost=1477619214,1477618494][/doublepost]
What the hell does this even mean? I seriously can not figure it out. "That is makes you..." I ... what?

And you do realise that the post to which you responded used far better English than you did, right? It even made sense! And no spelling errors!

While I can't see m i z z c u n t a t i o u s' posts, as s/he's now in my twunt filter™, I yam shirley lurving these replies!
*GIGGLESNORT* :woot: :hattip:

Last edited:
Back