• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-37607049
The three-year-old was allegedly forced to lie across his father's lap as a porridge-like mixture was poured into his mouth, in November 2015.

The boy must have struggled for release, the court heard.

His 32-year-old father, from north-west London, denies manslaughter and cruelty to a child.

Jurors were told the boy would be fed a blended mixture of bread, milk, Weetabix and oats - with rice pudding or spaghetti sometimes added.

The toddler was regularly force-fed and sometimes vomited afterwards, Simon Denison QC, for the prosecution said.

This caused his father, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to become angry and "slap him or send him to bed",

On the final occasion his father called paramedics.

Mr Denison said: "It was very difficult to clear his airway because of the amount of porridge-like substance that was in his throat.

"When CPR was attempted, more of the substance came out."

A post-mortem revealed virtually all sections of his lungs were stuffed with food.
[....]
"It is alleged that because of the way the youngster would have been laid across his father's lap, he would not have been able to lean forward and cough up any food that went down the wrong way.

"His distress would have been obvious as he kicked and wriggled to try and free himself, and, he being a large three-year-old boy, it would have taken force to restrain him.

"But then as more food went into his airways and into his lungs, he would have been unable to breathe, and he would have gone limp and lost consciousness, with food blocking his lungs and his upper and lower airways," he said.
[....]

This reminds me so much of a video I watched a while back. It's a lady feeding a toddler almost exactly the way described in the case above. Idk if it's a cultural thing to literally pour thick liquid down the baby's throat, but it's something I've seen before.

ETA: Found it.

Just watching this triggers my gag reflex! I want to reach through the screen & slap the spoon out of crazy old lady's hand-- but the baby & lady look like this is just a typical lunch!?

Last edited:
This makes me want to reach through the computer screen and kill this father myself. Poor little guy suffered so much.

The father is a control freak.

You put food in front of a kid. They will eat when they are hungry. If they don't eat? Take it away. Try again later. Nit blend it into liquid death.

This reminds me so much of a video I watched a while back. It's a lady feeding a toddler almost exactly the way described in the case above. Idk if it's a cultural thing to literally pour thick liquid down the baby's throat, but it's something I've seen before.

ETA: Found it.

Just watching this triggers my gag reflex! I want to reach through the screen & slap the spoon out of crazy old lady's hand-- but the baby & lady look like this is just a typical lunch!?

I have a family whose child is in my class now. He is almost 3 and has never fed himself. His parents admit they always feed him so he cannot use a fork or spoon.

In addition, they worry about every bite he takes and pack lunches that linebackers could not finish. If any food remains in his lunchbox, we are questioned as to WHY he did not eat all the food. Even if he is gagging and crying "all done".

They can complain all they want. I will NOT force this child to eat food he is not hungry for.

I know it is a cultural thing, but so is FGM and child rape.

Having kids vomit up force-fed foods is a sign to OMFG, STOP already.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-26/...of-force-fed-toddler-who-drowned-in-his-food/

A man is facing jail for killing his toddler son by force-feeding until he "drowned in his food".

The three-year-old was made to lie across his father's lap as the porridge-like mixture of bread and cereal was poured into his mouth from a cup.

Following an Old Bailey trial, the 32-year-old parent, from north-west London, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found guilty by a majority verdict of manslaughter and cruelty to a child.

Prosecutor Simon Denison QC had told the jury that the defendant would slap his son or send him to bed on occasions when he vomited during feeding sessions.

On November 27 last year, he called for an ambulance and paramedics arrived to find the child lying on the floor in a nappy, showing no signs of life.

There was a very large amount of vomit that looked like a porridge substance on his face and on his chest and not the floor.

It was very difficult to clear his airway because of the amount of porridge-like substance that was in his throat. When CPR was attempted, more of the substance came out.

– MR DENISON
He continued: "A post-mortem examination revealed that virtually all sections of his lungs were stuffed with recognisable food material.

"He had aspirated, inhaled, breathed in, a large amount of the porridge-like mix into his lungs so that he had, in effect, drowned in his food."

The defendant was remanded in custody to be sentenced by Mr Justice Singh at the Old Bailey on Thursday.

An NSPCC spokesman said: "It goes without saying that the child concerned died in the most horrific way and at the hands of a man who should have cared for, loved and protected him.

"The fact the father continued to force feed the child even though his distress would have been obvious is heart-breaking and hard to comprehend."

Christ. ...

WTF is it with people force feeding kids. Like I force fed my kids too but it sounded like

gimme two bites of this or sit here forever ... you got a choice here kid. Nobody died, the

paramedics didn't have to show up and nobody ever chose to sit there forever.

@Satanica
27 OCT 2016

A father who killed his three-year-old son by force feeding him porridge was jailed for nine years - but still cannot be named after a judge ordered he remain anonymous.

The 32-year-old from north west London is thought to be the first adult in Britain to be granted anonymity after being jailed for the homicide of a child.

He caused "extreme suffering" to the child, whose stomach and lungs filled with food as he was pinned down, the Old Bailey heard.

Prosecutor Simon Denison said the child didn't like the porridge, was scared before he was fed and would cry, kick and struggle as his father pinned him down, pinched his cheeks and poured the mixture in.

The QC said: "On 27 November last year, he was restrained and force-fed in the same way, he suffered in the same way and on that occasion he was rendered unable to choke and unable to breathe, so he inhaled the food he was being made to take.

"His stomach was full and both his lungs were full. His suffering must have been extreme and it must have been obvious to the defendant.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/father-who-killed-son-pouring-9139927

I hate hate hate monsters who use food as punishment, whether it be force feeding or withholding. My daughter's father used to get really mad when she visited and he made her food when she wasn't hungry. I found out from another of his exes, after he had left the state, on at least one occasion he forced her to eat until she puked on the table and then he was even more pissed. I was kind of mad with the woman for not telling me but I understand she was scared of him because so was I once. As a result kiddo's got some eating issues we're working on and she's only 11.

My goddaughter has always been a sparse and somewhat picky eater, but her father is annoyed by this and had turned it into an endless battle at every meal. I fear she will end up with food related issues.

My goddaughter has always been a sparse and somewhat picky eater, but her father is annoyed by this and had turned it into an endless battle at every meal. I fear she will end up with food related issues.

My ex was like that too. One of the reasons I divorced him was because every meal time turned into a war. My father was that way too and I couldn't let her grow up the way I did.

One of the things that makes the food fights with my goddaughter so stupid is that she's not skinny. She isn't fat, I'd call her average or slightly below, but not skinny. So her father has no reason to try and force her to eat because she is too thin, or not getting enough nutrition. Clearly, she is getting enough calories. The fight is really about control, imho. Nobody is going to say "no" to him, especially not a little girl.

@Brillig that's exactly what it was with my ex, especially if he went to all the effort of actually cooking for her (which usually consisted of heating up spaghetti o's or something). He was a textbook narcissist.

Back