• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

To get a good idea on what I think of this site; Abortions?

• Total voters

World

I don't know. Who cares. This is a great place for bullshit happening. Can't wait to destroy peoples faith in humanity. That is all.

I simply can not answer yes or no.

While I could never have an abortion, I can't make that decision for someone else.

Welcome.
[doublepost=1477485041,1477484949][/doublepost]
Can't wait to destroy peoples faith in humanity. That is all.
You're too late.

Abortion is the business solely of the individual involved who may be considering one.

Whether the rest of us are for or against is irrelevant. The question isn't 'are you for or against abortion'. The question is 'does a woman have the right to make decisions and have the ultimate say, regarding her own body'. And that opens up a dirty big can of worms that have nothing to do with foetuses or innocent little babies.

I believe abortions should be legal only before 12 weeks. After that it should only be for medical purposes. I've seen too many young girls and woman who have had 3,4,5,6 abortions! They use it as a birth control and this happens everyday, in every clinic, several times a day. Fucking classy.

Unfortunately no, it's much less broad than that. No matter what your irrelevant feelings are or how powerful, they mean nothing in the grand fact that you're either for or against abortion, so what I was asking is a yes or no answer. It's no situational, there is no grey area. Are you for people to have them or against it? It's that simple. Oh well. I got an answer I didn't ask for, I suppose I must take it anyway. Though, yes you really can say yes or no to whether or not you think abortion should be an option. There's no varying factors in this question.

I simply can not answer yes or no.

While I could never have an abortion, I can't make that decision for someone else.

Welcome.
[doublepost=1477485041,1477484949][/doublepost]
You're too late.

Abortion is the business solely of the individual involved who may be considering one.

Whether the rest of us are for or against is irrelevant. The question isn't 'are you for or against abortion'. The question is 'does a woman have the right to make decisions and have the ultimate say, regarding her own body'. And that opens up a dirty big can of worms that have nothing to do with foetuses or innocent little babies.

I fully support the right of all registered Democrats, and unwhite persons, to tax-payer funded abortion-on-demand and birth control. This is my unshakeable belief!

256CAC4355C723A52DF57F

I answered no because I don't believe in it for myself, maybe I should not have answered because of all of these threads I read about woman killing their babies. Is abortion better than that I guess, why don't these dumbasses use birth control?

Pretty disgusting to misuse the name of the late, great Ronnie James Dio. Disrespectful.

Unfortunately no, it's much less broad than that. No matter what your irrelevant feelings are or how powerful, they mean nothing in the grand fact that you're either for or against abortion, so what I was asking is a yes or no answer. It's no situational, there is no grey area.

No, you see this is a DISCUSSION forum. It doesn't really matter how simpleminded your initial remark or question was, it doesn't matter that you intended for no one to actually critically think about your question or provide a detailed answer. What happens is you post something, and others will actually attempt to intelligently respond to it.

History has shown that its going to occur anyway.

To some degree i think this should be offered in a medically safe environment.

On the other hand if you end up dying on a back alley butchers table its kind of your own fault,

you should have had more respect for your body before you got to that point.

Mostly I believe in safe sex. There a just to many options to prevent pregnancy to be

caught up in an unwanted one.

Birth defects and mothers safety and rape of course would be the exception.

Otherwise I think such liberal access to abortions has made some of society

far to caviller with birth control.

Pretty disgusting to misuse the name of the late, great Ronnie James Dio. Disrespectful.

No, you see this is a DISCUSSION forum. It doesn't really matter how simpleminded your initial remark or question was, it doesn't matter that you intended for no one to actually critically think about your question or provide a detailed answer. What happens is you post something, and others will actually attempt to intelligently respond to it.

The fuck are you on about you dumb son of a bitch? My question is not an attempt at conversation over the topic you're so damned determined to over explain yourselves over. My question is very simple and only has room EXCLUSIVELY for a yes or no answer; Do you believe that there is any situation that could ever call for an abortion. So basically "Abortion; Yes or no?" you damn idiot.
Now, onto your degenerate claim that I'm abusing some dead cunts name; No. You're just being a retard by claiming that somebody has iconic ownership over the name and that anybody else who uses it is merely copying them. Fairly ignorant to suggest. I suggest you shove that logic back up your mothers asshole where you got it because it's not relevant to any topic.

The fuck are you on about you dumb son of a bitch? My question is not an attempt at conversation over the topic you're so damned determined to over explain yourselves over. My question is very simple and only has room EXCLUSIVELY for a yes or no answer; Do you believe that there is any situation that could ever call for an abortion. So basically "Abortion; Yes or no?" you damn idiot.
Now, onto your degenerate claim that I'm abusing some dead cunts name; No. You're just being a retard by claiming that somebody has iconic ownership over the name and that anybody else who uses it is merely copying them. Fairly ignorant to suggest. I suggest you shove that logic back up your mothers asshole where you got it because it's not relevant to any topic.
You should Read the forum rules.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/the-definitive-forum-rules.74734/

Ps. you are asking a question that really isn't any of your business.

You should Read the forum rules.
http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/the-definitive-forum-rules.74734/

Ps. you are asking a question that really isn't any of your business.
I have. Which rule are you implying I've broken? Certainly nothing I've said is a personal attack, just excessive aggression in response to jacks unwarranted initial hostilities. Also, it's a question that is as much my business as I make it. If you have a problem with it then ignore the thread and spend your time talking to people other than me. I'm not here to protect your feelings.

P.S I have also noticed that the level of aggression I've shown is far from uncommon here, though clearly excessive excess is going to be frowned upon and eventually punished. But what I've done so far is very tame, so try again if you're implying anything.

Last edited:

You're a fucking genius.

Certainly nothing I've said is a personal attack,

you dumb son of a bitch?

you damn idiot.

You're just being a retard

Brilliant.

I'm not here to protect your feelings.

No one here is going to get offended by your childish insults. I think i speak for all worthwhile members here when i say that the objection to juvenile outbursts like yours above lies in the fact that we don't want stupid people posting here. Your comments here simply don't make you out to be a very intelligent person, at all, quite the opposite unfortunately. The last thing this site needs is overly sensitive, immature members who will post nonsensical, uncalled for, thread de-railing rants anytime someone says something they don't like or challenges their absurdly slight intellect(or lack of it) in any way.

Don't post again please. Thank you.

I have. Which rule are you implying I've broken? Certainly nothing I've said is a personal attack, just excessive aggression in response to jacks unwarranted initial hostilities. Also, it's a question that is as much my business as I make it. If you have a problem with it then ignore the thread and spend your time talking to people other than me. I'm not here to protect your feelings.

P.S I have also noticed that the level of aggression I've shown is far from uncommon here, though clearly excessive excess is going to be frowned upon and eventually punished. But what I've done so far is very tame, so try again if you're implying anything.
:water:
We took a vote.
No one likes you.
:finger:

Unfortunately for you I don't think I'm going anywhere not to mention the fact that I have no desire to take anything somebody as needlessly aggressive as you says to heart. Your words are empty and meaningless, try again, jack.

I'm not being salty. I'm calling it as I see it. Sorry if your own behavior is ruffling your feathers. You seem to think you can dictate the rules. You don't get to. As soon as you learn to play nice we'll all get along just fine. Comprende?
I suppose you make a point and I would agree had I any semblance of respect for your feelings in even a single drop of my blood but sadly I do not. My aggression stems from the fact that people waste my time based on their absolutely useless desire to over explain themselves to a very simple question. If you don't want me to get pissy, don't take shots at my intelligence. It is not rocket science, get the fuck over yourself.

Back