• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
Couldn't find any mugs yet, mom's name not released

A 35-year-old Milwaukee man is accused of sexually assaulting a child as well as pimping underage prostitutes.

Troy Randle made his initial appearance in a Milwaukee County Courtroom on Wednesday, March 5th. He faces 11 different criminal counts including sexual assault of a child under the age of 16.

The criminal complaint says between October 2010 and 2012, Randle repeatedly sexually assaulted and abused a nine-year-old girl who he knew. The girl victim told police that she would try to tell her mother, who also knew the suspect, what was happening. The complaint says her mother would respond with, “I don’t want to hear it. Get out of my room.”

The girl says she repeatedly refused sexual demands but Randle would threaten her with a knife before assaulting her. In one instance, the victim said her brother walked in during an assault and began to fight with Randle. The complaint accuses the victim’s mother of actually screaming at her son and telling him to “get off” the suspect.

Along with the state charges, Randle faces federal charges for allegedly trafficking a 14-year-old girl for prostitution.

The mother in this case is also facing a felony charge for failure to act in the sexual assault of a child — and could face 12-and-a-half years in prison. Randle himself faces up to 60 years in prison if convicted.

http://fox6now.com/2014/03/05/milwaukee-man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-a-child/

The girl says she repeatedly refused sexual demands but Randle would threaten her with a knife before assaulting her. In one instance, the victim said her brother walked in during an assault and began to fight with Randle. The complaint accuses the victim’s mother of actually screaming at her son and telling him to “get off” the suspect.
All because the cunt of a mom would not defent her own daughter. I hope to see that bitch charged too.

I'm glad the bastard is getting federal charges because from what I've seen they will throw the book at him and lock his ass up forever and throw away the key.

Stupid evil bitch. My kids are always praised when they protect one another. I cannot fathom sitting idly by or expecting my son to do so while my daughter was violated. I maybe would've said get off him, but only so I could get a clear shot.

Wish they would show the address or whereabouts these ppl live, like they do in some. Tis the city I live, I'd LOVE to come across this nut pocket!

The criminal complaint says between October 2010 and 2012, Randle repeatedly sexually assaulted and abused a nine-year-old girl who he knew. The girl victim told police that she would try to tell her mother, who also knew the suspect, what was happening. The complaint says her mother would respond with, “I don’t want to hear it. Get out of my room.”

OMG I am shaking right now. WHATTHEEVERLOVINGFUCK is wrong with that whore??? She refused to protect baby girl and when her son stepped in she stop him? I would love to be face to face with this cunt. Also it makes me angry and sick to my stomach referring to that fucking monster of a woman as a MOTHER. She is NO MOTHER...

I'm not terribly maternal, but I want to adopt this little girl and keep her safe and loved and teach her that everyone isn't as horrible as her egg donor. :(

Forgot to mention the son's a hero, sometimes we get carried away with disgust and forget the good
Way to go young man!

So basically mama whores her daughter out to this sick fuck and when her son stands up to him she flips out?
I'd gladly help her catch a case of death coz fuck her! She is just as much a rapist as this guy.

This makes me want to throw up and cry. Why the fuck some kids have to grow up without parents who love and protect them like they're supposed to...this woman is disgusting and I wish I could get ahold of her, I really do.

A federal judge has sentenced a Milwaukee pimp to 20 years in prison.

United States Attorney James Santelle announced Wednesday, June 17th that 37-year-old Troy Randle of Milwaukee was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment following Randle’s conviction on two federal sex trafficking counts. The sex trafficking counts involved two separate minor females.

Evidence introduced at Randle’s sentencing showed that he began prostituting both of the child victims when they were just 14 years old and that he prostituted them through their 17th birthdays until his arrest by federal authorities in January of 2014.

Further evidence introduced by the United States showed that Randle’s sex trafficking of these two minors took place in Milwaukee through street prostitution and at hotels; in Chicago, Illinois; Dubuque and Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Ft. Wayne, Indiana; and South Dakota. Randle ordinarily accompanied the victims to these cities and provided the transportation. Randle controlled them through false expressions of love and loyalty as well as through his physical abuse of both. Randle advertised the prostitution services of both victims through postings to Backpage.com.

http://fox6now.com/2015/06/17/federal-judge-sentences-milwaukee-pimp-to-20-years-in-prison/

Abominable that a little nine year old girl in abject fear went to her mother to 'make it stop' and heard the response that created a wound of the heart that will likely never heal.

A response that clearly told this child her true value to this deplorable, cretinous individual capable of feeding her own young to this monster!!!

If only having a severe case of Cuntitis was terminal. :arghh:

images
May our thoughts, prayers and healing wishes find their way to her.

Last edited:
Back